main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Picked up many TFA figures on clearance including Resistance troopers, Tie Fighter pilots, Snow ,Flame and Stormtroopers. Also Black Series Toryn Farr and Snowtrooper.

2. General_Leia_Organa

General_Leia_Organa Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 23, 2016
    I was able to add Krennic and Cassian's to my Rogue One shelf. I like it so far. Hopefully I'll love the entire crew in the end and will have a very packed shelf
    [​IMG]
    These hot wheels ship figures are a lot more fun than they seem. I got a 4 pack with rogue one ships and I love that it comes with little display stands and the cardboard presentation base is fun and I'd love to see more of this from the Hasbro toy line because it's these small little things that made something simple so much more enjoyable.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Star Wars Ahsoka novel just arrived.
    Also, my Star Wars Rebels season 2 Bluray just shipped from amazon uk, I hope it doesn't take long for it to arrive, can't wait to watch season 2 in hd!

cubman987 likes this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Ahsoka novel was pretty good.

Darthmaul208 and cubman987 like this.
  5. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    I just had time to read the Mandalore Flashback and the first chapter at lunch break from work, and so far it looks good, well written and all.
    I'l get back to it later today.

whostheBossk likes this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up the SW Annual 2017 at the local Waterstones bookstore today. For those in the UK, it's currently part of their 'buy one get one half price' sale.

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I picked up a 12" Hasbro Rey the other night.

cathiecat and Juke Skywalker like this.
  8. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Spotted the Black Series 3.75 inch Rey and Ahsoka Tano at Wal Mart yesterday. Spotted and picked up nearly all of the second wave of Rogue One figures at Target today (Chirrut Imwe, Director Krennic, Darth Vader, Cassain Andor, Jyn Erso (Jedha), and Rey (Jakku)) The only one of the currently released R1 figures I am missing is Leia Organa from Rebels which was not on the shelves at all. Also, for those who keep track of number of figures packed, I spotted several Vaders, Andors, Jyns, Chirruts, and just one of Krennic and Rey.

Giovs and whostheBossk like this.
  9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I picked up 2 Walgreens exclusive Funko POP figures: Boba Fett Prototype and AT-AT driver. Don't know if this is just locally or everywhere but they had their Funko POP figures as buy one get one free.

10. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Won a vintage SW/TESB movie theater promotional cup from 1982. I believe it was used for a re-release promotion for both films. It has SW on one side and TESB on the other. I love those old plastic promotional cups from Slurpee and fast food tie-ins, and I'm putting together a nice collection of SW ones.

whostheBossk, Giovs and cubman987 like this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery guy brought an Amazon UK delivery with both SW Propaganda and SW Galactic Atlas. Saw both last week in town but they were too large and heavy to haul back home. (I was walking).

Darthmaul208 and Giovs like this.
  12. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Black Series 6'' Imperial Tie Pilot!
    Glad I was able to add it to the collection, always liked the Tie Fighter pilots from the OT.

How good is the Atlas?

whostheBossk likes this.
  13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I just took a quick look yesterday so no comments yet..

14. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Found BS Krennic and the Shoretrooper today! [​IMG]

15. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Black Series 6'' Death Trooper :D

16. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Seeing that Krennic with the troopers makes me want to collect all the different Imperials!

17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought issue 169 of Insider earlier today.

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    FYI today at target.com you can get 30% off your toy orders using promo code PLAY. I picked up an 18" Rey, the 12" set of Rogue One figures, a Jyn 3 3/4" figure, and a General Leia Pop! Saved $25 on the whole order.

whostheBossk and Juke Skywalker like this.
  19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Picked up an alarm clock that's the LEGO version of Yoda from The Clone Wars. I can only hope he wakes me up "At an end your sleep is. And not short enough it was" :p

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Toys are on sale at Target.com again today - only 20% off w/ code TOYS. I made the mistake of looking in and found more items that didn't show up yesterday. I got the Target exclusive Cassian (sp?) and Jyn Pops, another Jyn figure, and the Jakks 18" Jyn.

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I got a Vader clock like that for a Secret Santa one year. Still working..

whostheBossk likes this.
  22. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    My 2016 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar arrived today!

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well after having a pretty crappy day at work on my Birthday I came home to Happy Birthday to me from me presents!

I had some of my Target items came:

Target Jyn Erso Pop
    General Leia Pop
    18" Jakks Pacific Rey
    6 pack Target Exclusive Hasbro Rogue One figure set
    Rogue One t-shirt
    Jyn Erso in poncho 3.75" action figure

Annnndddd my Disney store order arrived:

10" Premium Elite Rey figure
    Cantina bar graphics drinking glass
    13" electronic Finn action figure
    Princess Leia speeder bike Vinylmation figure w/ blind figure.....my blind figure was a CHASER and even better...it was an Endor Celebration Leia! WOOHOOO!!!

24. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Went to town today and got a few SW-related magazines: Sci-Fi Icons Star Wars Special, Empire Rogue One with K-2SO on the cover, Total Film Rogue One issue. I wanted Rogue One: Catalyst but neither bookstore in town had it so I've put the order in on Amazon UK (for that and a couple of other non-SW books). Estimated delivery date is toward the end of next week.

whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  25. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Black Series 6'' General Hux
    Heroes for a New Hope hardcover
    Star Wars Rebels Season 2 blu-ray
    Happy day! :D
    November was a great month for the collection.
    But about the black series, as much as I love it... some of the painting in the face of the figures are really not that great. General Hux being one of those cases. Still happy to have it, but it could have been better.