main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Picked up both the TPM Battle Droid w/ Armoured Scout Tank & TPM Obi-Wan w/ Gungan Scout Tank from the Invasion Force line.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Pre-ordered SW: Inferno Squad at the local Waterstones today. Should get it next week. Note - if you're in the UK and have a store near you, they will match their website price on pre-orders.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  3. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Today's pick up:

[​IMG]

4. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Got the latest issue of Star Wars Insider, the new guide book Star Wars: On The Front Lines, and just ordered the Commander Gree Black Series figure off ToysRUs' site.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  5. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Went to Target - nearly everything Star Wars related is on sale. I got a 12" Cassian and a 6" Cassian for under $5 each.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up SW: Inferno Squad at Waterstones after lunch today.

7. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Found AC-ACT Driver and Death Squad Commander at Target today! Was shocked!! Toys are finally getting to this area!! FF is just over a month, better catch up! :)

Juke Skywalker and whostheBossk like this.
  8. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Vintage R5D4 moc, Jabba with base and lot of 20, Droids Side Gunner, lot of 4 w/Cloud Car Pilot, ANH Luke with saber with tip, Dagobah with original foam, accessories ROTJ holder, modern weapons lot, lot of 21 w/a biker Scout, X-Wing instructions, lot of 7 w/AT AT driver, lot of 35 w/nice FX-7, lot 14 x2, Amanaman coin, lot of 10 w/Prune Face, lot of 14 vintage magazines, lot of 16 w/Bossk, lot of 24 w/nice Walrus Man, Princess Leia, Ugnaught, Zuckuss MOC, Ewok village box, lot of POTF2 Vader Tie, Bacta tank, lot of 8, Republic Attack Shuttle x2, huge lot w/4-Lom, 39 guns, ROTJ Obi Wan & ANH Luke, Besoin Leia back card, lot of 22 w/IG-88, Forest Ranger, lot of 63 POTF2 weapons(2), Solo and Palace blaster, Emperor mail away, Nien Nunn sealed mail away, repro lot of weapons, Zuckuss mail away, From Concept to screen to Collectible book, modern lot of 25 w/clones, lot of 45 w/Besoin Han, Leia, lot of 8, X-Wing w/box, modern lot of 6, Hoth Han moc, lot of 30, Shakespeare's prequel books, Spider droid, Wicket hood, Logray pouch, Oola mail away, R4K5, R5J2, vintage rifles, Vader saber, POTF Sand Skimmer, Vader operating table, Early Bird sticker, lot of 11 Insider magazines, Droids ATL Interceptor. Lot of modern w/Yarnad'al Bargain, Han w/torture rack, lot of 22 weapons, '79 diecast Star Destroyer Tantive ship, lot of Jabbas thugs w/Boushh, vintage rifles, C3PO's, lot of 17, McQuarrie ROTJ prints, Imperial Guard and Vader ROTJ MOC, Punch Out book, lot of 100 (2)modern weapons, lot of 32 w/ESB C3PO, ROTJ Wicket R2 lunchbox, Boushh, ROTJ fan club form, lot of 20, lot of 26 w/nice Power droid & 2 1-B, mix lot w/nice Boba Fett, lot of 31 w/nice X Wing Luke, Bom Vimdin moc, RO Jan Eros 3pk, Shore Trooper(2), Kohls exclusive 4pk, U-Wing, 6" 40th anniv. Figures(sold), Jedha revolt 4pk, Vader lotion pump, Rebels Stormtrooper bath rug, TFA Answered(sold), Hera A -wing(2 sold), R2D2 lunch bag, Deathtrooper twin sheets, Goss Towers$1, R2D2 smart phone, Adm Thrawn(4 sold), and Stormtrooper kids outfit(2).
    Collector shows found BK glasses(4), Droopy McCool, lot of figures, found a Toy store and got Anakin mail away sealed and BK promo poster.

9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  10. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Thank you, I try to keep this as my database of inventory for memories in case I lose my receipts or my memory lol. Most of the items have been bought at low cost, sorted through, some are then sold. The rest I keep for display, personal collection or for my son. How is your collection going? I will be saving up for Force Friday II.

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'm relatively in chill zone - I have what feels like a bazillion figures on pre-order through Sideshow (7 and counting...) so part of my monthly budget is paying those off. I'm waiting for the Forces of Destiny dolls to come out - will pick them up. Since I have zero room for Ep 8 stuff I'm going to try to hold off on buying stuff for it until either A) I get more shelves B) I see the movie, then decide what characters/stuff to buy C) throw all planning out and pick up tons of junk as Ep 8 merchandise frenzy takes over the world on Force Friday.

*Sigh, I'm betting on door C

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I've been consolidating my collection pretty regularly lately. I've made a lot of room recently, so I'm excited for episode 8 stuff. Might try and scoop up some Rogue One stuff cheap now too.

Master_Rebado and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Everything Rogue One is being discounted right now - except of course the things you might actually want - like the Target exclusive 6" 3 pack of figures.

I had to pick up some mini dolls stands for my Jyn 6" figures because they kept falling over and set those up last night. I rearranged my Rogue One shelf and quickly realized - I don't have enough room up there for the 12" figures I have coming from Sideshow.

*Sigh I think more bookcases need to be on the agenda for August and it's time to completely clean out/re-organize my shrine room. I could use ruthlessly going through my collection and purging stuff that I picked up that I don't really need/care about (I pick up lots of extra "stuff" at thrift stores.)

Master_Rebado likes this.
  14. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Picked up Inferno Squad novel yesterday. Can't wait to start it!

Juke Skywalker, B99 and Master_Rebado like this.
  15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My D23 Poncho Jyn and Director Krennic showed up - woot!

Master_Rebado and Juke Skywalker like this.
  16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought Insider #174 earlier today.

17. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Picked up a couple mystery mini's from Gamestop!

18. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Won a vintage Patrol Dewback. Really pleased to get one w/the saddle and reins in tact. My first of the vintage "creatures".

19. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Got a few more Mini's for my birthday. Ended up getting:

-Obi-Wan
    -Chewie
    -c3po
    -Greedo
    -Snaggletooth
    -Tarkin 2x

Grievousdude and Master_Rebado like this.
  20. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Just got a great deal on a complete vintage Y-Wing.

Master_Rebado and whostheBossk like this.
  21. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Got some early birthday presents from the relatives - Rey and BB-8 funko pops and the Rebels Season 1 dvd. It's my actual birthday on Friday so I hope I get some more funkos as I'm starting to collect them.

22. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Picked up some discounted RO figures at Target including Tie Striker..finally and then found Poe Dameron Ski Speeder on shelf at Wal-Mart. Then shocked when it rang up! My first sneak preview/mail away purchase since 2005 Grevious!

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I got one at a thrift store not long ago....missing a leg :p

I love those things though, thanks to them Sandtroopers are my favorite stormtroopers.

I have the whole line of the Forces of Destiny dolls that are out now.

24. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    My SDCC Thrawn arrived!! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    That's a pretty nice display..