main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That dog needs a real good talking-to. (Or a muzzle..)

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    She strangely loves to squirrel stuff outside. She's hidden about a 1/2 dozen spatulas out there.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Pretty dog..

Master_Rebado likes this.
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yeah she's very pretty and very sneaky....or so she thinks she is.

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Darth Vader alarm clock at a Maplins having a closing down sale. Didn't need it but at the price I now have a spare clock.

6. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Got a cool Star Wars The Last Jedi shirt from GameStop after searching for a Captain Rex Black Series to no luck, and finally got the Mace Windu Bladebuilders lightsaber.

7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Got another ebay deal, this time the Defense of Crait LEGO for 60% off full price. Now I have at least one set for each episodic movie.

8. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Geez. My tru still only has stuff down to 10% off.. Guessing they will be open for lil longer then. + They had some Solo merch.. Like Nerf blasters..

Anyways picked up Ashoka 6" at Meijer. I've had spot on shelf for her for long time..

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    My TRU was still open when I was in town earlier in the week but most of the stock was gone. What SW stock there was had been marked down to 40%.

10. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Picked up a vintage Tauntaun (closed belly). These are tough to fin w/the reins, bit and saddle in tact, and mine are. Also common to yellowing, which mine doesn't have.

This gives me two of the vintage beasts (w/the Dewback I picked up last year).

PadmeLeiaJaina and Dagobahsystem like this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    TLJ DVD and Blu Ray in town today.

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I had 4 6" figures that I had purchased finally shipped and arrived from Amazon. I got Krennic, Maz, TLJ Kylo, and Rose.

13. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Happy Force Friday!!

So I went kinda small today and just picked up Gov. Tarkin and Han Solo Black Series, Jyn and Snoke VC, and a Qi'ra 3.75. Can't find the Qi'ra Black Series anywhere.. Might go back out later..

Guidman likes this.
  14. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    Got the exclusive Han, L3 and Enfys Nest Pops at Target then Lando, the exclusive Lando, Han and Range Trooper at Hot Topic.

It was actually a hunt today. Three of us had to ask the employees at Target to check the back for any merchandise when it opened. At Wal-Mart, an employee checked their system which said they had Pops in stock but when he went to look for them nothing. Told me someone must have stolen them. Lol alright. Hot Topic was the only place that had a decent amount of stock.

wobbits likes this.
  15. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    My Target appeared to have put out the bare minimum. There were no POPS on the shelf other than Lando, the Rangetrooper, Beckett, and the exclusive Han.

I had better luck at Hot Topic. I'm just missing Enfys, Mudtrooper, Rio and Dryden's gangster.

cubman987 and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  16. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Force Friday finds! Thursday night started at Kroger,Walmart (4), TRU, Target, then midnight drove past a closed TRU then off to a Walmart with nothing in the back!! Went to meijer with nothing. Force Friday Started at Wal-Mart and nothing out then to Wal-Mart #2 and jackpot as employee was putting out the 6 inch. Grabbed five figures at $5 each! No 3.75! Then went to work. On way home stopped at Wal-Mart #3 Target #1 back to Wal-Mart #2 nothing left...wiped out. Target #2 Wal-Mart #4 but ran into podcast member of Coffee with Kenobi Hi Lisa! We shared collecting stories it was great. Wal-Mart #5 Wal-Mart #6 I knew toy mgr and she went to the back and got out boxes(see pic) i was like yes, then all I see is Lando 2pk and I took one just to be nice (didn't buy it as I ha Klink with getting the Landspeeder and Enfys Nest swoop bike.

17. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    So Target was literally the only store in town to have anything....got the exclusive Han Funko, Lando Funko, and Qi'ra 3.75 figure.

Juke Skywalker and whostheBossk like this.
  18. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    My Walmart was a bust, checked yesterday and today and still no Solo stuff. Although today they put a DJ Black Series on the shelf and for $5 I grabbed him. I went to my GameStop and they had a Han and Lando Black Series and all the Funko POPs, but decided to wait for my Walmart since they’re almost $5 cheaper there. But I picked up the Han Solo Card Game (Sabacc) at GameStop. Can’t wait to play with my brothers. Looks fun.

wobbits likes this.
  19. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Oh I want that card game! I will have to check GS today.

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  20. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Was able to check a major one off of my list yesterday when I won a vintage Kenner The Force Darth Vader Lightsaber in mint, unused condition. I love those vintage Kenner role play weapons, and this one nearly completes the set (I have the SW, TESB and ROTJ Han Solo blasters, the ROTJ Biker Scout pistol, the SW Stormtrooper rifle and Luke's TESB Lightsaber and now Vader's). Just need Luke's green ROTJ lightsaber and the TESB and ROTJ stormtrooper rifles; though the latter is rare and pretty expensive.

I ran by my Wal-Mart today and had what seems to be a similar experience based on the above reports. They had exactly two Solo things; Some little Millennium Falcon and a something-something 2.0 thingamawhatsit. No Black Series figures, no Solo or vintage style 3 3/4".

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Friday I got my Forces of Destiny Padme doll.

22. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Target gave me $150, so two of the things I used it for were the U-Wing and the Ach-to Island Training LEGO sets.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I went to Target, got 6" "Solo" Han & Lando (the only 2 of those figures out on the shelves) and the Target exclusive 6" Luke on Achoo island figure - it was 1/2 off for $14.99.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  24. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Grabbed a vintage Cloud Car pilot. It's become one of the more expensive vintage figures, but I got a great deal on mine, and he's in great shape.

whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  25. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    My Walmart finally stocked some Solo merchandise. No new Black Series, but they did stock the ForceLink and 2 pack figures. I got:

-Qi’ra (Corellia)
    -Chewbacca
    -Mudtrooper
    -Ranger Trooper
    -Qui-Gon/Darth Maul 2pack

Juke Skywalker and whostheBossk like this.