main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Continued from above: after leaving with nothing to show for, i headed to Wal-Mart #7 and was treated to nothing. Went across the street to Target #3 (3:30pm) and jackpot!! They had everything out. I grabbed Han Solos Landspeeder, Enfy Nests swoop bike, 3.75 Range Trooper, BS 6" 4Lom and VC Rebel Soldier and Snoke. After nothing at Wal-Mart #8 and Target #4, Force Friday was over.

Picked up more VC Rebel Soldiers this week and a 6" Dewback with Sandtrooper today. Not keeping all the loot as I look out for other fellow collectors.

2. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Picked up the Last Shot novel. Can’t wait to start reading.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'm hoping to find that in town tomorrow. (It isn't out til then in the UK). If not it'll be an Amazon UK order.

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up SW: Last Shot and the Empire magazine Solo issue in town today.

StarWarsFreak93 and Gamma626 like this.
  5. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Picked up a Black Series Han from Gamestop. Awesome looking figure!

6. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Got Maz Kanata 3.75” figures from Walmart and ordered the Han Solo Black Seriee off Amazon for $15 and it just arrived. Also got Star Wars Insider 180 in the mail yesterday.

7. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Went to JCPenney and got three Solo shirts and a cool montage shirt of Star Wars characters.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Rare Walmart purchase, got 2 Jakks Big Figs I've been eyeballing - got 18" C-3PO and Hanger Bay Luke Skywalker. Also got a black series 3.75" Lando.

Master_Rebado and Juke Skywalker like this.
  9. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    I had a good haul today.

[​IMG]

10. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    Ordered a two more Solo Pops from Walmart (Chewie and exclusive Beckett).

I was at Disney World last week and even the amount of Solo merchandise they had was limited. All the shops basically had the six figure pack, Han, Chewie and L3 Pops, two different types of shirts and a hat. Slim pickings even there.

11. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Picked up the target exclusive Han funko today! Was shocked to find one, so that made me happy.

Master_Rebado and cubman987 like this.
  12. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I went to Dollar Tree and got 2 different types of fabric Solo shopping bags, plus on style TLJ, and one that says "May the Force be with you" 3 times. Also got some stickers and a couple of coloring books.

13. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I am so going to dollar tree tomorrow!!

Master_Rebado likes this.
  14. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Stopped by the comic book shop on a whim hoping they might have an interesting SW figure and as I pulled into the parking space I thought of Zam Wesell and quickly pushed the thought away as I've never seen her anywhere except online.

Lo and behold I found this from 2002, still in box! :)
    [​IMG]

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I've got that same figure on display.

Dagobahsystem and Master_Rebado like this.
  16. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Mailman brought the Black Series Rex I had on order. Feeling nostalgic, I ordered some old Bantam novels from a second hand bookstore.

17. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Got this today. I'll be wearing the Millennium Falcon t-shirt when I watch the movie for the first time. :D

[​IMG]

18. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Got the remaster Star Wars: The Phantom Menace soundtrack today from Amazon! Gonna order the other five soon.

Master_Rebado and Juke Skywalker like this.
  19. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Picked up the Lando and Kessel Guard two pack at Walmart yesterday. Really neat figures.

whostheBossk and Master_Rebado like this.
  20. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Not SW, but I bought the Thor Ragnarok Marvel Legends Loki 6" figure used at the comic shop for FCBD. My first MCU figure.
    He looks really cool, good head sculpt and likeness. Neat paint job. Only issue is that his cape doesn't want to stay on, but for only $6, I'm not complaining.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  21. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Just finished; Project Nemesis by Jeremy Robinson. Breezy novel. Pure junk food. Good if you're in the mood. - 6.5/10

Now reading; The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. It's certainly widely praised, but I'd been dealing w/severe "fantasy" burnout the last few years, so I kept putting it off. I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind now, so the epic journey begins.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  22. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    ^ Okay, sorry, ignore that post. That's what I get for posting after a 10 hour shift on a very stressful work night.

23. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Hello, what have we here? :cool:
    My first haul of Solo figures:
    [​IMG]

24. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    I have made what is the greatest clearance find of my life.

[​IMG]

Save for old Constable Zuvio, who I got for $0.03, everything else you see here in this photo cost one dollar. The BB-8 Playset x1
    Smart R2-D2 x4
    The Black Series AT-ST with Driver x1
    Rathtar with Bala-Tik x2
    Rose Tico x1
    Big Fig Rey x1
    Big Figs Pretorian Guard x1

Everything was $1.00 each.

I just happen to be in a local Walmart where an employees was drastically marking down all the Star Wars toys for immediate clearance. I saw that he had marked down the Rathtar from $5.00 to $1.00 and as I grabbed it I asked him if everything was being marked down. He replied yes. I assumed that the playset and other high dollar items would be marked down to the tenth dollar range. He told EVERYTHING was going to $1.00 because they had to get rid of it.

I immediately called my dad from sporting goods to go grab a buggy and we filled it up.

I won the Star Wars Lotto today.

25. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Holy hell, getting that play set for $1 is a huge deal.... Great haul!

Today I picked up the ForceLink 2.0 set. Really wanted that Han figure, so was worth it. Got it for $5 too.

Master_Rebado and Gobi-1 like this.