main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Picked up an AT-ACT as possibly my last TRU purchase. Found an old TPM 3D destroyer droid and BS Deathtrooper at Wal-Mart. Picked up a rare flee market find in a stripped down CW Attack Shuttle along with Insider #48 and a CW photobook.

2. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Bought five day tickets to Celebration 2019! WOOOOO!

3. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Picked up the latest wave of Force Link figures. Got Leia (Hoth), Moloch, and Supreme Leader Snoke! Also received the latest SW Insider in the mail last week.

4. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Got my 5 day pass to Star Wars Celebration 2019!

Also, on vacation in Myrtle Beach - found a cool store with comics, toys, video games and a vintage arcade and picked up some older Star Wars comics and one of the TLJ Luke Funko POPs I didn't have yet.

Dagobahsystem and Juke Skywalker like this.
  5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Caught a second showing of Solo this morning. As part of the trip into town I found the Solo 'Art of', 'Official Guide', and Most Wanted books.

6. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Well, I'm heading to my first SW Celebration. Just doing 2-days (Fri/Sat). Kinda of a spur of the moment thing. A friend and fellow fan has been wanting to go for years, and w/it being in Chicago it's close enough for us to drive (about a 5 hr. drive from here in Ohio). Also got our Hotel booked so we're good to go :D.

7. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    Pre-Ordered the Black Series 6" General Veers.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Have fun! For anyone else thinking of going, VIP and 5-day passes are sold out. Individual day passes are still available but don't wait too long - 60% of Saturday adult passes have already been sold.

Dagobahsystem and Juke Skywalker like this.
  9. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Bought two books today. Inferno Squad in Paperback, and Last Shot in hardcover.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  10. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I went to Savers and picked up a pretty banged up Jakks Pacific Sandtrooper (most of the bumps are on the back of his helmet and his blaster got bent off) - he'll look fine on display. Also got a loose, near mint FOD Hoth Leia.

Juke Skywalker and Dagobahsystem like this.
  11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Did some more thrifting.

Got a Galactic Heroes 2.0 era Bespin Luke figure
    Darth Vader and Chewie Disney Store figurines
    4-5" Bespin Luke figure that I have no idea what it is. It's very toy looking, he's got a big black glove on him.
    12" Kanan Jarrus figure
    And my favorite - a Yahtzee cup that's 1/2 Vader's face/ 1/2 Luke and it had the 5 dice in it.

12. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I pulled the trigger and ordered the Hot Toys Anakin. I couldn't pass him up! Used my rewards points, bringing it to forty bucks a month for three months. When he's ready to ship I'll probably just buy him all at once. Just wanted that little buffer just in case.

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Mine will be shipping on 7/5 - we'll see but my TLJ Rey might be coming with him along w/ ROTJ Luke this next week!

14. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    That's a lot of money at once! Hehe, not gonna lie though, I'd be right there with you if I had the extra cash at the moment. I feel like that's how next July will be for me. Han Deluxe, Dooku, Jedi Yoda... too much going on I tell you!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    They were all pre-orders with payment plans so it's not as bad. I also have a Fox Mulder figure who's hopefully ready to ship coming w/ Rey and Anakin.

I like Dooku, but I think after my Sideshow points clear for these I'm going to put the ESB Hot Toys Vader on pre-order and use $100 points off of him.

I somehow forgot to put a payment plan on Yoda - oh well he's at least now only $170 for next year.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  16. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I still need to get a Vader too. My collection is so incomplete! I'm hoping the prequel love continues. I'll end up getting whatever Anakin they make.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  17. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Picked up the Black Series Supreme Leader Snoke with Throne from GameStop for $10. Great deal.

18. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I got the Solo LEGO TIE Fighter for Father's Day :)

19. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I'll be heading to SC next week. Not sure how far Hilton Head is from Myrtle Beach but what was the name of that store? Nice gift today with the Lego Tie Fighter. I received Star Wars father's day cards, no toys, maybe they know I have enough lol.

Juke Skywalker and cubman987 like this.
  20. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Place called Player's Choice - located in a mall.

Master_Rebado and whostheBossk like this.
  21. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    So a coworker just came to my desk with a Han Solo (Snow Gear) Funko POP Lootcrate Exclusive and said she got an extra one and gave it to me....so that was pretty awesome!

22. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Nice to have coworkers like that. I think you owe her lunch or something..

Master_Rebado and cubman987 like this.
  23. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Right?! I tried to pay her for it but she said no.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  24. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Pretty nice. If she's a collector of anything maybe you can return the favor.

Master_Rebado and cubman987 like this.
  25. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought Insider #181 today. Nice pic of Lando's MF on the subscriber cover.

Master_Rebado likes this.