main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    All the Solo stuff (besides t-shirts) that I got in the last couple of months:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Picked this up at the NASCAR race yesterday:

[​IMG]

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That's pretty good - I like it.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  4. SlamSlayer1

SlamSlayer1 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 5, 2012
    Just got the Movie Realizations Maul figure. Having a lot of fun photographing it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up The Official Collectors Edition magazine for Solo at WH Smiths today. (Look in the SF/Film magazine section for this one).

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Went out and out in sweltering sticky heat yesterday. I found myself a Chirrut Pop, got 2 funky Leia/Stormtrooper lip balm holders, 18" TLJ Rey, and FOD Rey. I also picked up 2 books one was all w/ vintage Star Wars stickers from Topps cards and the other was how to draw SW characters. Both Reys were on clearance.

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I've got a You Can Draw Star Wars book here - might be the same one. My problem is I suck at drawing.

8. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    My sister wrote this beside my Hux figure while I was out

[​IMG]

Ah poor Hux, will you ever win? (I kinda just bought Hux for the Mouse Droid that he came with I will admit)

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Was in town this morning and found a Titanium Captain Phasma at The Entertainer. I liked the look of this so I picked it up. You can see a pic of the figure here on Amazon UK. They had a Finn as well but I passed on it. The range also includes Rey and Kylo but I didn't see those.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  10. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Picked up the Hot Wheels Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer starship. Gonna start getting into this line. Since Hasbro seemed to give up on the Titanium series vehicles, I’ll go with Hot Wheels starships, who seem to be sticking with it.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Some recent goodies I picked up:

Thrift store finds:

[​IMG]

Nesting dolls from Hot Toys

[​IMG]

New Pops

[​IMG]

Hot Toys Anakin

[​IMG]

12. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Pre-ordered a few Black Series figures. Bespin Solo, Piett and a rebel fleet trooper.

13. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    So excited! Saw my GameStop had Clone Commander Wolffe Black Series in stock so I went there but didn’t see it on shelves. Asked the worker who got it from the back and said it was on hold for someone but they never picked it up. Their loss is my gain! So happy to have him, such a beautiful figure.

14. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Got a cool new Solo A Star Wars Story shirt from Amazon and got my Solo teaser poster from Disney Movie Rewards in the mail today!

15. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Picked up a copy of Thrawn: Alliances yesterday - been looking forward to reading it since it was announced!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Master_Rebado and Juke Skywalker like this.
  16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'll be looking for that next time I go to town (probably next week - it's way too hot for that here. Last time I walked up I ended up with heat rash which I'm still trying to get rid of). If Waterstones doesn't have it then I'll Amazon UK it.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  17. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    I also picked up my copy of Thrawn: Alliances yesterday. Started reading it and it’s awesome so far! Love having some of the story set during the Clone Wars.

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Let's see got recently:

Last Smuggler's box
    Hot Toys TLJ Rey
    a spinning Kylo candy toy
    Rogue one prequel book

Have the Barnes and Nobel version of the Thrawn book coming.

19. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Got the Solo: A Star Wars Story Millennium Falcon from the Hot Wheels Starships line. Love the look of it!

20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought an Amazon UK delivery earlier which contained Jedi the Last.

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  21. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
  22. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    The Cad Bane POP looks awesome. Got mine in the mail yesterday. Still trying to track down the Crait Luke POP. The only wave 2 one I've seen is the Vulptex.

Master_Rebado and cubman987 like this.
  23. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Got my Cad Bane yesterday, as well as my RotS smugglers bounty box! My SB box had a hole punched through it that went trough the back of the pop box as well. Pretty upset about that actually.

whostheBossk and Master_Rebado like this.
  24. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    Finally ordered the Wedge snowspeeder POP. Walgreens is having a sale online now for some of their exclusives.

25. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Picked up TLJ A-wing on clearance and some more vintage figures. Also helping my toy broker sell some back neo stock.

Where are the new figures! Targets and Wal-Mart's did their resets but no new clearance items or figures.
    With what's expected soon, should be a great next few months heading into holidays.

Juke Skywalker and Master_Rebado like this.