I bring very disturbing news

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Lewis_Black, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Lewis_Black Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just got ahold of a complete list of Toys R Us's that will be opening on April 23rd at 12:01 am. The list doesn't include ANY of the stores in Colorado. So, we need to come up with good alternative strategies. WalMart, Target, and a road trip to the one in Kansas (less than 10 hours).

If not, we need to get a line at the best Toys R Us in the state for 8 am (or whenever they open).
  2. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Sounds like caravan duty.....
  3. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yea the only thing with leaving state is we will have to leave in enough time to be to that wal mart early in the day so we can get a good spot in line.

I think we should just pick out the best walmart in town and line up and by the way walmart opens at 7:00 not 8:00.
    well troop's what do you guys want to do?
  4. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I've spent way too much dough on my costume...I'll pass.
  5. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    either way there are going to be star wars junk all over the state. I just want a Deluxe Jango Fett...that's IT! oh and the Sabers. So I'm probably going to go to Toys R Us near my place on Wadsworth near Southwest Plaza. Also I bet noone is going to Kaybee Toys at the malls. :)
  6. chunk_the_jawa Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I say we just go for a morning toy run to TRU first thing in the am unless you guys want to sett up to meet and hit a supper walmart or something.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.