main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I bring very disturbing news

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Lewis_Black, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    I just got ahold of a complete list of Toys R Us's that will be opening on April 23rd at 12:01 am. The list doesn't include ANY of the stores in Colorado. So, we need to come up with good alternative strategies. WalMart, Target, and a road trip to the one in Kansas (less than 10 hours).

If not, we need to get a line at the best Toys R Us in the state for 8 am (or whenever they open).

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Sounds like caravan duty.....

3. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    yea the only thing with leaving state is we will have to leave in enough time to be to that wal mart early in the day so we can get a good spot in line.

I think we should just pick out the best walmart in town and line up and by the way walmart opens at 7:00 not 8:00.
    well troop's what do you guys want to do?

4. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    I've spent way too much dough on my costume...I'll pass.

5. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    either way there are going to be star wars junk all over the state. I just want a Deluxe Jango Fett...that's IT! oh and the Sabers. So I'm probably going to go to Toys R Us near my place on Wadsworth near Southwest Plaza. Also I bet noone is going to Kaybee Toys at the malls. :)

6. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I say we just go for a morning toy run to TRU first thing in the am unless you guys want to sett up to meet and hit a supper walmart or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.