main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I Can Wait Forever 2/3 replies up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alian_Invader, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alian_Invader

Alian_Invader Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2004
    I get post 100! Sorry, I'm greedy!

More soon.

Alian_Invader

2. General_Karrde

General_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    That was really good Alian. :)

:D That's how I feel currently 'bout my girlfriend right now. [face_blushing]

She so frustrating but..... Ah, you guys get the point [face_blushing]

[face_thinking] I don't think that I'm as clueless as Kyp though. Maybe I am and don't know it. [face_worried]

[face_love] Nice post.

3. Alian_Invader

Nov 11, 2004
    General_Kardde - How do I reply without getting smacked upside the head? Hmmm... how about this... I don't think anyone is as clueless as Kyp, so you are probably safe. AH... There, that was a nice, safe, diplomatic answer.

NEVER MAKE ME DO THAT AGAIN! I hate diplomacy. I'm a "pretty, what do we blow up first?" kinda girl. I would get along really well with Myn Donos. Then again, I think he'd eventually shoot me. I'd probably like it, too. How sad it that?

Alian_Invader

4. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    oh my!!!

i nearly forgot about this one!!!

EKK!!!

?I am not some innocent who needs protection from you, Kyp. For the record, I kissed you back and I liked it??

GO JAINA!!!!

and Kyp for kissin her. ;-p

5. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    ?Don?t you dare cry! I really kriffing hate it when you cry.?

Aaaaawwwwwwwww

if I hadn?t wanted you kissing me, oh Great Jedi Master, I would?ve kneed you in the groin.

Heheheheheheh you go girl.

The flow of words came to an abrupt halt, stopped by Kyp?s mouth coming down on hers. There was nothing soft or nice about it, it was white-hot fire and they were both going to be burned to ash. Kyp held her against his chest, and his hands seemed to be operating with an agenda of their own, moving over her bare arms and back, memorizing the feel of her.

When he pulled back for air, Kyp sighed, ?Force help me, you?re beautiful when you get angry.?

*Faints.*

That's good....Great Job! :D

6. Alian_Invader

Nov 11, 2004
    I have a question for my loyal readers... Do you need a fix before I go on vacation Monday, or can you wait until after Christmas for the next part? Is anyone going to keel over and die without more this week?

I won't have access to a computer for 7 days. I think it may just kill me.

Alian_Invader

7. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    *raises hand* I need a post! :D

8. Ars_longa

Ars_longa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2004
    Hey, I always need a new post! :)

A.

9. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    what a question

seven days without one ... no ...

10. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    I'll take a post please :D

11. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    post! Please...

12. Alian_Invader

Nov 11, 2004
    AUTHOR NOTE: PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE DELAY, I'M NOT USUALLY A TEASE, BUT IT IS A LONG BORING STORY AS TO WHY THE POST DIDN'T GET UP SOONER. HERE IS A SMALL, MUSHY PEACE OFFERING.

Kyp?s arms refused to let Jaina go. He slid into a chair, pulled her onto his lap, and resumed kissing her. He made it slow and tender this time. He wanted to spend time worshipping his Goddess before the magic of the moment was broken, maybe forever.

?When did you start to fall in love with me?? Jaina barely managed to get the questions out between gasps.

?It was after Sernpidal that I first felt it. You HIT me, Jaina. You, this tiny, half-grown apprentice I?ve known since before you could walk and talk. I?ve never thought of violence as foreplay before, but Sithspit, I wanted to throw you over my shoulder and find somewhere to ravish you. What you said didn?t even register until I felt you start to cry.? Kyp shuddered, ?I thought I did what I had to, nothing personal, but you? you were so hurt by how I deceived you.

?For you, it wasn?t about Kyp the scheming squadron commander and Jaina the Rogue pilot. It was about feisty, seventeen year old Jaina Solo and her first betrayal.? He scrubbed his hands over his face. ?I felt like a bucket of Hutt slime.?

All too soon, Jaina stood and put a bit of distance between them so she could breathe properly. ?Kyp??

?Tell me I?m wrong,? Kyp challenged her. ?Tell me that the universe wasn?t a different place when you woke up the next morning.?

?It was,? Jaina sighed. ?I was angry with you for using my reputation to get the outcome you wanted, but I was also disgusted with myself for enjoying your flirting. I always had a crush on you, the charm and flirting got to me. It was a secret weapon I didn?t even know you had. That part wasn?t your fault, that was all me.?

Kyp went to her, taking Jaina?s small calloused hands in his. ?I swore that night that I would NEVER do anything to hurt you, again, and I would help you in any way I could. I shudder to think what I would have done if you hadn?t turned away from the dark side when you did??

This time it was Jaina?s turn to stop the unpleasant conversation by throwing her arms around Kyp and kissing him deeply. When the kiss ended, she sighed, ?You weren?t my first betrayal.?

?What?? Kyp frowned, not sure what she was referring to, but not liking it all the same. He would have to live with his actions, and their consequences, but he didn?t know what he could do to fix damage someone else inflicted. ?You don?t have to??

?A hotshot flyboy from another squadron was my first betrayal, Kyp. He was my first grown up mistake.?

?Are you saying what I think you?re saying?? Kyp?s frown became a scowl. ?Did the Vong kill him? Or do I get to??

Jaina bit her lip. ?He?s alive, but I think the Rogues got to him.?

?So that?s what Darklighter meant.?

?What??

Kyp shrugged. ?Nothing, I was just thinking aloud. The Rogues, past and present, are very protective of you, so maybe it would be a good idea for you to return to your party? ?

?You should make a quick appearance, too. The way we left, your Dozen pilots will expect bleeding or bruises. We need to show them you?re fine. I want them to remember me as a benevolent and compassionate Goddess.?

?Jaina??

?We?ll have plenty of time to talk on the way to Mon Cal.?

Kyp sighed, and conceded. It was better than fighting with Jaina, no matter how good she looked when she was all riled up. She was right when she said they had plenty of time. And if he was lucky, talk would only be a part of it.

13. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)

soo cute!

14. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    look!

It's K/J mush!

Beautiful K/J mush!

YAY!!

15. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...

Thank you. :D

16. General_Karrde

Sep 14, 2004
    Again nicely done!

They are finally starting to work out the kinks of their relationship [face_blush]

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. [face_beatup]

17. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    ?For you, it wasn?t about Kyp the scheming squadron commander and Jaina the Rogue pilot. It was about feisty, seventeen year old Jaina Solo and her first betrayal.? He scrubbed his hands over his face. ?I felt like a bucket of Hutt slime.?

All too soon, Jaina stood and put a bit of distance between them so she could breathe properly. ?Kyp??

?Tell me I?m wrong,? Kyp challenged her. ?Tell me that the universe wasn?t a different place when you woke up the next morning.?

This is so insightful on his part...reminds me of Han after Chewie's death...his whole universe changed then, too...

?A hotshot flyboy from another squadron was my first betrayal, Kyp. He was my first grown up mistake.?

?Are you saying what I think you?re saying?? Kyp?s frown became a scowl. ?Did the Vong kill him? Or do I get to??

Jaina bit her lip. ?He?s alive, but I think the Rogues got to him.?

?So that?s what Darklighter meant.?

I think Kyp finally understands the Rogues....

Great post, Alian...sorry it took me forever.

~Jes~

18. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    *follows lead of other readers*

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

19. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    so cute :D

me like it

Mag

20. General_Karrde

Sep 14, 2004
    I don't think that it's possible to understand the Rogues until you've been one.

21. General_Karrde

Sep 14, 2004
    Alian, when is next post?

:D

22. General_Karrde

Sep 14, 2004
    Wow guys, I am never on and I am the only one posting on this. :_|

23. Alian_Invader

Nov 11, 2004
    Oh I am so sorry. I have been writing and your should see something on this soon. You have my permission to make death threats if nothing is posted by saturday night.

I never posted the song that I used as inspiration for this fic. So, here it is. The song was from <of all the odd places> the first Ghostbusters soundtrack. I don't think they played it once in the film, but it is one of my favorite songs by Air Supply.

I Can Wait Forever

When you say,
    I miss the things you do.
    I just want to get back close again to you
    But for now,
    Your voice is near enough
    How I miss you
    And I miss your love

And though
    All the days pass me by so slow
    All the emptiness inside me flows
    All around
    And there?s no way out
    I?m just thinking so much of you
    There was never any doubt

I can wait forever
    If you say, you?ll be there too
    I can wait, forever, if you will...
    I know it's worth it all
    to spend my life along with you

When it looks
    As though my life were wrong
    You took my love
    And gave it somewhere to belong
    I?ll be here
    When hope is out of sight
    I just wish that I was next to you tonight

And so
    I?ll be reaching for you, even though
    You?ll be somewhere else
    My love will go
    Like a bird
    On its way back home
    I could never let you go
    And I just want you to know?

I can wait forever
    If you say, you?ll be there too
    I can wait, forever, if you will...
    I know it's worth it all
    to spend my life along with you

24. General_Karrde

Sep 14, 2004
    Up!

Those lyrics are interesting, [face_thinking] I'll have to listen to that song sometime.

25. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    Oh I am so sorry. I have been writing and your should see something on this soon. You have my permission to make death threats if nothing is posted by saturday night.

:D

a post soon!

Take your time, sometimes it takes longer then you have intended to. :)

great song :D

Mag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.