main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I Can Wait Forever 2/3 replies up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alian_Invader, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alian_Invader

Alian_Invader Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2004
    Thank you all for your infinite patience. Here is a real post for you.

<><><><><><>

Every inch of Jaina?s body was tired. She unfastened the clips that held her hair and winced at how sore her scalp was. Her hair was tired, too, it seemed. Still, it was nothing compared to the pain her shoes were causing her toes. The torture shoes were the next thing to go into a heap on the floor. She decided to skip her nightly hair brushing routine and was about to slip the filmy dress over her head when there was a quiet knock on her door. Jaina bit back a groan and threw herself face down on the hard mattress. ?I?m asleep,? she called.

?Not quite, Goddess, but you look pretty cute lying there in that fancy party dress with your bare feet peeking out.?

Had she not been quite so tired she would have jumped at Kyp?s stealthy entrance into her quarters, she hadn?t heard him make a sound. She turned her head a few degrees to the left and sent his smirking face a withering glare. ?Unless you plan to spend the next several hours massaging my aching body, go away, Kyp Durron.?

Jaina didn?t know who was more surprised by the unintentional invitation. She suspected it was Kyp, from the hissing sound that issued from him. Like a kettle of water set to boil over. His eyes were narrowed as they traveled from the dark hair cascading over her shoulders to her bare feet and back, the expression in them dark and unreadable. Jaina didn?t know if she should be frightened or pleased to be on the receiving end of that sort of look from the unpredictable Jedi Master. It seemed to make her feel both in turns. She groaned and closed her eyes, too tired and confused to think more.

After a few seconds, she felt hands begin to massage her stocking clad feet.

It felt so good to have the strong fingers kneed the soreness from her abused feet that Jaina sighed with pleasure. She figured she danced about forty kilometers tonight. And had her toes stepped on by at least two dozen of the worst dancers she had ever had the misfortune to fly with. ?I?ve heard of stepping on a few toes in the line of duty, but that was ridiculous,? Jaina grumbled.

?You were the one who insisted on going back. I, for one, know when to call for a retreat.?

?Right?? Jaina gave him another glare. ?You spent at least an hour hiding from Minda before your ?retreat?, Master Durron.?

With no warning, Kyp switched from massaging to tickling and Jaina gave a squeal. She sat up, pulling her feet from his grasp and tucking them under her. That left her eye to eye with the kneeling Jedi Master. ?That wasn?t very nice??

Kyp moved so quickly Jaina had no time to react before his mouth came down hard on hers. In a single, smooth motion, he toppled her over onto her back on the mattress and came down on top of her. The small part of her brain still functioning wondered at how the whole maneuver had been executed without breaking the searing kiss they were sharing. His hands on either side of her head and a knee between her thighs kept just enough weight off her, so she felt pinned but not crushed, under his powerful, very male form.

Jaina was the first to pull back from the kiss for air and was mortified to find her arms wrapped tightly around Kyp?s neck and her fingers sifting through his dark hair. Kyp?s hair was surprisingly fine and silky for belonging to a guy. Nearly as soft as his lips as they trailed along her jaw and pressed moist little kisses on the very sensitive skin below her ear. The man was kriffing amazing with that mouth.

Kyp?s hot breath tickled her ear, ?Thank you.?

?Whaa?? Jaina managed to whimper.

?You said I have a kriffing amazing mouth, and I said ?thank you?.? Kyp went back to kissing her neck until Jaina turned her head away in sensory overload. Undeterred, he started the kiss torture treatment on the other side without missing a beat.

This time Jaina managed a complete word, ?Mercy!?

Kyp pulled back and gave her a lopsided half-grin. ?You are asking ?me? for mercy, Goddess? You?re barely wearing that dress! I?m

2. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Fast turn of events there...yeesh.

Seems to me, Kyp, you were just as into that as she was. Ain't all her fault, even if she was baiting you. Clearly, she's looking for SOMETHING. You just better be nice about it.

Nice update...well, good update...not sure if "nice" is really the word after Kyp stalked out like that. But I did like it, honest.

I'm going to stop rambling now.

Jes

EDIT: First post! Yay!

3. Alian_Invader

Nov 11, 2004
    But was it a steamy post dear Jesina?

Kyp is just trying to be a good boy! It's hard to be a good boy when Jaina is being a bad girl. He doesn't want Han to kill him, you know.

4. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Oh, yes, quite steamy. And Han killing Kyp would definitely be a bad thing...for many, I think.

Oh, btw, the date in the post title is off.

5. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Ah, mush. You cannot go wrong with mush. [face_love] :D [face_love]

I want a frustrated Kyppie of my own :_|

Loved the post! :D Quite steamy, indeed. [face_mischief]

*hoping for more soon*

Den

6. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    yeah it was really steamy... :D

Kyp should be more bad boy and care later about Han :p
    Jaina will handle her Daddy *grins*

great post

Mag

7. Alian_Invader

Nov 11, 2004
    Replies:

Jesina: Thank you. I was going for some steam, we all need more steam in our lives. I think steam beats mush any day.

Deneveon: 'I want a frustrated Kyppie of my own' Don't we all, girlfriend. Don't we all. <sigh> Unfortunately, there is plot ahead and little time for mush so brace for impact.

Maggy: Thank you. I think Kyp is trying hard to give Jaina some room to figure out what she feels for Jag and Zekk before they get any closer. He really doesn't want Jaina to stomp on what's left of his heart.

Now a RANT: I must say it's hard to write these scenes! I'm worried that at some point I will cross the line and Dantana, our great moderatrix, will come along and spank me for getting too pg-13 for this board.

The stress is giving me a headache. I'm going back to writing plot for a while where I know I'm safe from Dantana's paddle.

Alian_Invader

8. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Thank you. I think Kyp is trying hard to give Jaina some room to figure out what she feels for Jag and Zekk before they get any closer. He really doesn't want Jaina to stomp on what's left of his heart.

[face_thinking]

he is cute ;)

but it would suit him :D

Now a RANT: I must say it's hard to write these scenes! I'm worried that at some point I will cross the line and Dantana, our great moderatrix, will come along and spank me for getting too pg-13 for this board.

that would be a problem :)

Mag

9. General_Karrde

General_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    Nearly as soft as his lips as they trailed along her jaw and pressed moist little kisses on the very sensitive skin below her ear. The man was kriffing amazing with that mouth.

Kyp?s hot breath tickled her ear, ?Thank you.?

?Whaa?? Jaina managed to whimper.

[face_love] [face_blush] I have never done that before [face_whistling] [face_blush]

Undeterred, he started the kiss torture treatment on the other side without missing a beat.

This time Jaina managed a complete word, ?Mercy!?

Torture! [face_love] I love the kiss torture treatment! It's so fun! [face_blush]

Whoops! *smacks forehead*
    I didn't just say that.....

Kyp pulled back and gave her a lopsided half-grin. ?You are asking ?me? for mercy, Goddess? You?re barely wearing that dress! I?m beginning to wonder if it wasn?t a deliberate attempt to drive me out of my force forsaken mind.?

Awww, come on! No mercy! [face_devil]

10. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    Yes! A post!

Oooh... HOT.

KYP DURRON, GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN THERE AND KISS HER AGAIN!

:D

Melikes. Melikes a WHOLE lot.

11. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    *gasp* :eek: Little Girl??!! I think JAina needs to put her foot down and show him what a WOMAN is!!

little girl... hmph

*mutter mutter*

12. stupid_gizka

stupid_gizka Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2004
    "Mercy!"

:D :D Excellent! Really, that was something :) !

13. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    OMG!!! I can't believe I missed this story till now... or at least, that I've never posted a reply till now!!! :eek: I absolutely love it!!! [face_love] [face_love] The banter, the mush, the meddling friends, ah everything to make a wonderful K/J fic!!! [face_love] [face_love] More soon please!!!

~Goddess Jaina~

P.S. I'll have a frustrated Kyp anyday!!! [face_love]

14. Alian_Invader

Nov 11, 2004
    Replies, replies, replies...

General_Karrde- I promise not to tell anyone. My lips are sealed.

Smuggler_Shidakis- Kyp needs to think with his brain, and that seems to be very difficult lately with Jaina around.

AvenKiel- "*gasp* Little Girl??!! I think Jaina needs to put her foot down and show him what a WOMAN is!!" Think about it from Kyp's POV for a minute. Kyp's been Mr Dark Rogue Jedi Master Guy for over a decade and he probably hasn't been getting any, if you know what I mean. Teasing him is kinda mean, like eating something yummy in front of a starving person.

stupid_gizka- thank you. just thought I'd spice things up.

GoddessJainaSoloFel- "The banter, the mush, the meddling friends, ah everything to make a wonderful K/J fic!!!" I'm honored that you replied, Goddess. <Sheesh, stupid Kyp get out of my head.> I'm glad you liked it. Time for some plot, though. Hope you'll keep reading.

15. Alian_Invader

Nov 11, 2004
  16. General_Karrde

General_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    Up! Well, page 7 is too far.

Alian, any post coming soon? :D

17. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Well... I suppose...