main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Can't believe!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by johnthejedi24, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnthejedi24

johnthejedi24 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 12, 2004
    I can't believe that I don't yet have the trilogy on DVD, I am such a cheap Bas****, thankfully I am going over to Wal-mart this weekend to pickup a new PS2 controller, and so I might finally pick it up. Isn't Wal-mart one of the cheapest palces to pick it up?

I am just glad I let that out, I almost picked it up at Borders but It cost like 60 damn bucks. hopefully I will soon be getting a better deal.

I just needed somebody to talk to, because after working at the Baltimore city Sinai Hospital library for 4 hours I'm trying to block some images out of my head from pages I had to photocopy, I really don't want to describe them.

DamonD edit : Hope you get your DVDs soon. This is more of a SW Community type of thread, though.

2. Anonx

Anonx Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Are you sure you want to buy these instead of waiting for the Archival Editions to be released on Blu-Ray?

3. BauconBatista

BauconBatista Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    The above poster is right. Who needs this boxset when you can wait another agonizing three years?

4. Anonx

Anonx Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Actually I bought this version. It's just that some people don't think it's worth it, so I felt like mentioning that.

5. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Buy them all! I have copies of every single release of SW--even the O-OT on VHS when they were first released. You know, back when Greedo DOESN'T shoot first. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.