PT I can't possibly be the only one

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Seagoat, Jan 25, 2013.

Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. Obi-Wan-1000 Force Ghost

star 4
    I like all 6 Star wars movies. I don't understand why people hate The Prequels. I like both original and prequel trilogies equally. :cool:
    FRAGWAGON and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  2. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Definitely not alone. I love all six films and believe they are much better as a whole. The prequels are wonderful films and have a HUGE fanbase. But really it doesn't matter what critics say or the people that continue to complain about them fourteen years after the release of TPM (and yet can't see the irony when they say Anakin whines too much ;)) because if you like them then that is all that matters. Continue to enjoy them with the rest of us and don't worry about the haters.
  3. PiettsHat Force Ghost

star 4
    I love them all.

Not everyone will like the PT, of course. But if we all based our likes and dislikes on those of others, this would be a bland world indeed!
  4. The Supreme Chancellor Force Ghost

star 4
    Agreed! I don't watch the OT that often because I grew up with the PT..but I find myself watching ROTJ the most out of the OT because it ties in the best with the PT. In fact I love watching ROTS and ROTJ back to back because Anakin and the prophecy come the the forefront in those two.

His redemption means so much more when you have just finished watching him betray the Jedi and just imagine all the atrocities he has committed over the years.
  5. Vale Man Jedi Knight

star 1
  6. Cryogenic Chosen One

star 5
    Sort of like that famous quote: if we all had the same tastes, we'd all be driving the same car, living in the same house, married to the same chick, and that just wouldn't work at all.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  7. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    I love all six too (even though I do have a general ranking of preference for the episodes), and I also view them as one Saga. I hope and expect that that will continue when the ST films come out too. I grew up with the OT, but I liked the PT films too and easily shifted my view of SW from "the trilogy" to "the saga".
    Darth Chiznuk and Cryogenic like this.
Moderators: Bazinga'd