I challenge you to make me laugh!

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by solojones, May 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    I have this problem- I can't laugh. It's not that I don't have a sense of humor, or that I don't find things funny. But I don't laugh a lot.

So I challenge everyone to, somehow, cure me (if even momentarily). I'll share my beefjerky with whoever suceeds. It's teriaki, yummmm.

*sits back and waits*
  2. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    [image=http://franklarosa.com/vinyl/MiscImg/hustle.gif]
  3. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    I didn't say cry and/or cower in fear, Kate.
  4. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    You'd laugh if you had to learn that for your 5th grade dance, little missy.
  5. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I like to go to Taco Bell, order food, then ask if they will throw the food you just ordered into the toilet so you can 'cut out the middleman'.

Also, do you know why they keep that cereal away from that rabbit? Because when the cereal was first produced, they kept finding these brown Trix in the cereal bowls.

Because the rabbit doesn't wear pants. He's just not sanitary.
  6. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    B'omarr, you made me smile anyway. My rabbit here is now looking at me suspiciously, though.

Keep it coming, you're doing well :)
  7. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    When I was in 3rd grade, my next door neighbor came over to my house crying because he had just seen both his parents naked.
  8. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    When I was in 6th grade, I spent the evening cornrowing my hair to look like Bo Derek in "10".

Picture an 11 year old with do it yourself cornrows.

Yep.
  9. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    ....now I'm shocked for life.

My name means "ewe" :( Now I'm gonna cry
  10. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I was watching one of those "Real Video" shows on the Spanish channel once, and they showed a clip of a lady using one of those ab-tronic things. As soon as she plugged it into the wall, smoke started coming out of the little motor, and you could see the woman getting electrocuted. All her kids started running around screaming, and finally, some other lady unplugged the device from the smoking electrical socket on the wall. The woman had wet her pants.

It was kind of sad and funny and funny at the same time. Like if you saw Richard Simmons get hit by a car.
  11. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    hehe, I let out the beginnings of a chuckle. Almost there. You're making me feel much better :)
  12. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    John, I'd probably laugh more than cry at the Richard Simmons thing.
  13. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You are sick, Kate. It would be sad too. One minute he'd be there "Sweatin' to the Oldies", the next minute, Richard Simmons would be a hood ornament.

Here you go, one more anecdote:

I once tried to check if I had a soul. Someone first told me it was in here, while they pointed at their chest. So I went to the toilet and tried to throw it up, but all that came out were some chicken fajitas. I really hope that my soul isn't made out of the same stuff as chicken fajitas.

Five years later, I found out from a respected doctor, one James Scholls, that actually your soul is in your feet. You walk around on it all the time. That's why someone with lots of soul can dance so well, because their feet are so damned spirited.

Personally though, my soul kind of smells like old fish butt.
  14. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    ...meh. I'm just not a very humorized person :(
  15. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I once tried to save up a whole bunch of change, as I wanted to cover my floor with it and swim in it like Scrooge McDuck.

I never got that much changed saved however, as I kept wanting to spend it. The best I ever did was make a little puddle of change on my carpet, and then I tried to roll around on it. My mom thought I had caught myself on fire again.

But I think my most embarrassing moment would have been the time I was coming out of the lunch line after getting my second helping of lime jello. When from out of nowhere, someone came up from behind me and pulled my pants down. There was jello everywhere.

Yes. Even there.

16. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    :) Well I smiled.

Dangit, I'm just defective. I did laugh during "A Mighty Wind", though
  17. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  18. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :eek: I must be defective too then cause I didn't laugh at any of that! well, I got close ;)

you're asking me to be funny? *sigh* so difficult :p
  19. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    B'omarr, I think that "Heey, wha' happened?" is my new catch-phrase ;) Well that movie cracked me up because of 1)Eugene Levy 2)I have family members that are folk singers [face_plain]
  20. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    must be defective too then cause I didn't laugh at any of that! well, I got close

I tried. I tried so very hard. I tried so hard, blood almost came out of my tear ducts :(
  21. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    Well I laughed today if it makes you feel better :)
  22. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I have a joke for you that might do the trick! You probably shan't find it even the slightest bit funny, but I'll give it a shot. Here we go :-

A man walks into a pub, and goes over to the bar and orders a drink. Before the bartender takes his money, he says, "Rather than paying for your pint, would you like to take part in a little competition we've got going in the pub?" The man, interested, says, "Ooh, what competitions that?" "Well," the bartender explains, "Look up at the ceiling." So the man glances up at the ceiling, and sees two pieces of raw beef stuck up there. "Now, if you can jump up there, and pull those two pieces of meat down, it'll be free drinks for the entire night, but if you can't, you'll have to buy everybody in the pub a drink." The man thought about it for a bit, but as the pub was quite full, just shook his head and said politely, "Nah, I'll just have my drink, thanks." The bartender, looking puzzled says, "Why didn't you want to go through with it?" And the man replies, "Because the steaks are too high!"

I'll get my coat. [face_blush]
  23. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    :p I didn't laugh, but I did roll my eyes ;)
  24. Leonard_Shelby Force Ghost

star 6
    //jabs a stick in his eye//

How's that? :D

;)
  25. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I laughed a Steve's joke. I love bad humor.

A three legged dog walks into a bar and says, "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.