main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I completely missed the Experience Hall

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by CurlyHayami, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CurlyHayami

CurlyHayami Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2005
    I totally missed the Experience Hall (hours of cussing goes here). Even though I first got to the OCCC at 1 AM, let's just say some very bad decisions that day led to me missing it completely (only had a 1 day pass too...for shame!) I had only gotten a glance at it earlier (around 4 PM-when I was looking for food and my friend) and told myself I'd come back later and make it my "big finish." Yea I know, huge mistake...if Duel of the Fates had started blaring in my head-and the voice of Obi-Wan told me, "Stay! Don't go!" I would've done differently....I didn't expect the 3 hours left before closing to just FLY by.

Now for my question(s):
    Honesty would be appreciated. Is that something that's been at EVERY Celebration? The life-sized props, the canceled, defunct, and/or vintage merchandise being sold (and from what I glanced at and saw from my friend-pretty cheaply priced too)...if it's a recurring thing was this one worse or better than previous Celebrations. Oh, and am I the only stoopa koochoo who missed the thing? The next time I get an opportunity to make it to a Celebration it's Experience Hall first!:mad:

2. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    In past Celebrations, there weren't quite so many things mashed together in one room - and in my opinion, it would have been better if they'd done it that way this time too. For example, the commitment chapel and the tattoo areas were pretty weird things to have in the same giant room as the vendor area.

3. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    I had no problem with them having the Chapel and Tattoo areas there. It's not like they didn't have the room. They Chapel was in an odd spot I thought but the Tattoo area was great. I can't wait to see it even bigger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.