main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I Could Not Ask For More. Mara/Mirax, one shot.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Feb 16, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I Could Not Ask for More -- by Jade eyes - Disclaimer: Borrowing for fun & the song of the same name inspires the title.

In loving delightful sequelae to Time Spent In Paradise by EmeraldJediFire [face_love] [face_love] [:D]

Corran was in a meeting with Luke, so Mara and Mirax decided to have lunch together. It was the first time since their return from their Hapan honeymoon that the ladies had time for a decent chat.

Mara told Mirax about the champagne and the wonderful back rubs in the bath, but she strictly kept silent about Luke's singing. ;) It was fortunate he sang on key though. :p

"He makes you really happy doesn't he." Mirax said. "I can tell by the smile all over your face."

Mara blushed.

She couldn't and wouldn't deny it. Luke was not only a sensitive, tender lover, physically, and otherwise. But this bond they shared, it mutually enhanced the physical facets, so that her toes were curled for at least 48 hours afterwards!!!!

[face_laugh]

The sweet things he said to her, she had a feeling she'd be hearing them 60+ years from now. His depth of love and desire amazed her.

"Wedge and Kyp were around during the Callista days. Let me tell you, she never made him swagger so ... proudly." Mirax laughed. "Nor did the mere mention of her name make him get that goofy grin that only your name brings."

Mara smirked. When you got it, you got it. And it doesn't take long for your man to know it too.

"I think I'll rent your villa with Corran for our next anniversary." Mirax mused.

"Do that." Mara grinned. "You'll thank me."

++++

Fin and LOL and @};-

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  2. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Awwww.. I liked this. Makes me want to tear up. *sniffs* so beautiful

Also, I think Mara is the ONLY woman that could make Luke swagger..just proves he can act proud given the right woman

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I bet that made if difficult to wear high heels. :p I like Mara/Mirax friendship stories. Well done!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    So sweet. Now someone has to write Mirax/Corran's time in the villa.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yummy loving bonds between Luke and Mara.
    And Mirax and Mara are so sweet as friends.
    Another great piece from you=D=:*

Jade_eyes likes this.
  6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    These two are such great friends, there should be more fics about them.

7. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I agree...they should go to more strip clubs together. [face_laugh]

Blackfish and Hazel like this.
  8. Blackfish

Blackfish Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2012
    I'd totally like to see Corran and Mirax in the cottage! Hah!