main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo I did the California run in 12 parsecs...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RenegadeFury, Oct 30, 2003.

1. RenegadeFury

RenegadeFury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2003
    Er, 12 hours.

I transplanted myself to California on Tuesday... Just wasn't able to find much decent work in Utah so I came home. It feels kinda weird; Utah feels more like home now since I've lived there so long. I heard it snowed all day today out there and part of me is like, so nice to be in Cali not in the snow- but another part is like, aww I missed the first snow of winter...

Blah. Well I'll be lurking around and seeing what you guys are up to, still. SO watch out!

2. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Actually, you missed the first snow of Autumn. That's how it happenes here. And it's already mostly gone off the ground down here in Provo. Er, wait. Heh, figures. The moment I say it's gone, it started snowing again...

And I had some outdoor filming to do here soon. Argh and stuff.

3. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Matt,

Glad you made it safe back home to California. I know what you mean about the work being scarce here in Utah. It's not just the film industry. :mad:

Well... Here in my part of Provo, it's still snowing and snow is still on the grass. :eek:

Keep us updated from time to time on how you're doing Matt. ;)

Later,

4. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Hey Matt's an Uncle guys! to a little precious girl!

Congratulations Matt! Tell Danny and Meredith congrats!!