Provo I did the California run in 12 parsecs...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RenegadeFury, Oct 30, 2003.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. RenegadeFury Jedi Knight

star 1
    Er, 12 hours.

I transplanted myself to California on Tuesday... Just wasn't able to find much decent work in Utah so I came home. It feels kinda weird; Utah feels more like home now since I've lived there so long. I heard it snowed all day today out there and part of me is like, so nice to be in Cali not in the snow- but another part is like, aww I missed the first snow of winter...

Blah. Well I'll be lurking around and seeing what you guys are up to, still. SO watch out!
  2. Corrin_Wyndryder Force Ghost

star 4
    Actually, you missed the first snow of Autumn. That's how it happenes here. And it's already mostly gone off the ground down here in Provo. Er, wait. Heh, figures. The moment I say it's gone, it started snowing again...

And I had some outdoor filming to do here soon. Argh and stuff.
  3. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Matt,

Glad you made it safe back home to California. I know what you mean about the work being scarce here in Utah. It's not just the film industry. :mad:

Well... Here in my part of Provo, it's still snowing and snow is still on the grass. :eek:

Keep us updated from time to time on how you're doing Matt. ;)

Later,
  4. Tori_Dakk Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Matt's an Uncle guys! to a little precious girl!

Congratulations Matt! Tell Danny and Meredith congrats!!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby