main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"I didn't know playdoh was explosive." a JA humor fic, completed 2/26/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Niobiie-of-Belfalas, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Nio, this is hilarious!!! I feel sorry for Obi-Wan, Siri, Deck and Queenda, though. ;) I could NEVER stand babysitting for that long! And with little horrors like that!! Makes me think my little sister Susanna isn't that bad (not that she is bad ? she just tends to be a little... wild.).

I know I have a million Susanna-stories, but none of them are quite as disastrous as the ones you all have! Well, I guess one would be 3 years ago when she was three years old she decided she wanted some chocolate right before supper (I think she inherited the chocaholicness from yours truly). When Mom told she couldn't have any, she threw the worst temper tantrum and flung herself as hard as she could on the floor, except her head kind of missed the floor and hit the hinge on a nearby cabinet instead. She still has this circular scar on her forehead. Fortunately, she doesn't throw quite as many tantrums anymore!

I totally sympathize with Siri with the whole cooking thing. I guess I haven't done anything that was a TOTAL flop, but one time I was trying to bake some brownies for our church family fellowship group that day and I somehow didn't understand that I was supposed to use TWO mixes instead of one. They turned out to be more like crackers than brownies. Woops.

Post more soon!!

2. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Niobiie-of-Belfalas Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2002
    Oo, four pages!

Ooch: Hey, I have more alter egos than I'm capable of beremoring (my sis's way of saying remembering)
    I'm also...
    Minx ~matrix name
    Tahl ~given JA name
    Obi-Wan ~chosen JA name
    Lady Wimsey ~chosen alter ego for F.net
    Starkindler ~ F.net name I have for no other reason than because I like the name
    Merry ~because my friend wants to be Pippin and she needs a Merry
    Sam's distant relation ~because of a long joke with SiriGallia
    Jetsom ~x-men name
    Nio ~because it's shorter to type than 'Niobiie of Belfalas'
    I also go by, "Hey you," "tall girl," and "widah."
    Yeah, I (sorta) know what you mean about the weird impulses. I've occasionally answered (correctly) other people's questions before they asked/finished them, though I swear I have NO idea what they were going to say. I've also 'sensed' my brother behind me about to scare me quite frequently. (but then, I DON'T sense him most of the time, so what do I know?) ;)

Arwen: Aw, babysitting for long amounts of time isn't TOO bad! But then, I've never been stuck alone with this many brats for this long. :D
    Oo, poor Susanna. Naomi and Sarah both have one or two permanent scars on their faces. I have a really bad one on my left knee, and a smaller one on my right foot. (both perfectly circular, signs?? 8-} maybe...)
    What is it about chocolate stuff that's just MADE to be messed up?? I once made brownies that mysteriously can out more like chocolate, thick, very weird, pudding. I've also messed up my fudge more times than can be recorded!

Yikes, we got a nasty snow/ice storm (still going on now) Pray that is either completely melts tomorrow, or our driving instructors have pity (and sense) enough to cancel my driving session tomorrow.

-----

Ten minutes later, the kids were fed and dressed for bed. The kitchen and other areas were mostly clean, and everyone was panting.

"We," gasped Obi-Wan. "Are michel deving the wonder kids."

Then the phone rang, and Obi-Wan answered it. "Hello......yes............oh, we're fine.........uh huh............sure, that's okay, I understand perfectly........okay, thanks for calling. Bye."

He returned, looking haggard.

"Well??" Siri looked at him questioningly.

"Miss Satul is too busy to check up on us today, she isn't going to have time to check on us at all before the conference ends."

They all stared, first at him, and then at the floor.

There was silence for a long, long time.

"I wonder what that cake tasted like," Deck finally said. He sounded wistful.

Queenda threw a pillow, with surprisingly good aim, at him.

-----

Short? Yeah, but the next post will explain where the name for the story came from...

*can't think of anything really good... sorry, let's give my powers of beremory a rest today*

-Nio

3. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    [face_shocked]

My poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor dears! All that for nothing... that is just sooooooooooo unfair! Fate tends to do that to people, doesn't it, catching them at their weakest and ignoring their best...

I'll definently look forward to the next post... explosive playdoh...

The more I hear about Naomi, the cuter she seems. I know you'll probably say, no way, but she seems so adorable! How old is she now? Is she the one who wouldn't eat her lettuce and grapes?

And mcdonalds sounds good! just don't bring a gun! ;)

4. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    GenOochy-Actually I believe it. I have a friend who did a similar thing once. HE shocked himslef so bad that he wouldn't touch a lightsaber the rest of the night.
    Oh yeah!!! The sky is awsome!!! I can't wait until I have a chance to ride in a airplane. I have never had a reason to so I have never been in one. :p But since I was a kid I have always wanted to touch the clouds. And no matter how many times Mom has told me that it will just feel like water I still think that it would be cool.

Niobiie-of-Belfalas- Awsome post!!!
    LOL often when Mom and Dad go out we will have to get supper...Burn it and make PBJs...Actually I am assigned to make supper twice a week...But with out Mom there to smell supper and mention it if it starts burning...
    YOu get the pix...
    Well the latest thing our kids did was they called 911. The police came up from 45 minutes away and everything. I know that they got the idea from Little Rascals. "Whats the number for 911?" LOL I love LIttle Rascals.

5. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Olivia's (my 3-year-old sister's) prominent kind of mischief seems to come in the form of 'doing the wrong thing whilst escaping judgment' even though half the time you wonder why she even bothered.

For instance, about six months ago she was supposed to be taking a nap and (of course) didn't want to. She had tried everything she could to get out of it and I had continuously had to return her to her bed, at long last however, she decided upon a plan that we discovered only later.

I was in the middle of cleaning up the house (about fifteen minutes since I had put her to bed last) and grabbed this cardboard box up off one of our bar stools, only to find that Olivia had wedged herself between the stool and the counter with the box blocking her the rest of the way. (A very precarious and uncomfortable position) Simply to escape nap!

She's a very silly girl that Olivia ;) :p

Yeah, Arwen, Nio has the most disastrous stories anyone may have heard tell of except for my cousins Catherine and Joni! They were the worst you can imagine when they were little topping Naomi and Sarah often ;)

Great Posts Nio! It gets hard to keep up with you some times! :D

I'll have you know that cooking fiasco does not reflect on my cooking! ....since I only bake cookies I can speak from a safe spectrum ;)

Oh and the juice! Oiy! I know more juice accidents than I care to tell...and why is it always blue or red juice they insist on spilling??

5...3....Nio...you are hopelessly Monty Python'esqu...I'm sorry, but your doomed. ;)

OH, by the by, did Cerasi ever figure out who played Gwen? :D

MORE SOON! ;)

6. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    Grrrr! That inspector person thingimajig is getting on my nerves!! And they went to all that trouble for her!! :mad:

Great post, Nio! The only thing wrong was it was too short! We need more! ;)

Siri ? oh goodness, just hearing about all these unfortunate events of everyone else and their little sisters (and brothers) is making me start to think that our house is rather peaceful. Of course, the fact that we're a family of (only!) five and that four of us are girls might be a factor in there somewhere.

7. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    Bobilll: See, I got this post off things I actually done. Like, I'm babysitting, and it's late, and I go on the computer. I just mean to be on for a couple of minutes, and then look at the clock, and I've been on for an hour.
    Then I remember Mom asked me to clean the kitchen and/or fold laundry, and/or do several other things, so I race around at speeds I had no idea I was capable of, cleaning at magnitudes I'm GLAD no one knows I can do, and then the phone rings.
    "Hi honey, we'll be home in three hours. Is everything going okay?"
    Do'h!
    Yeah, Nomi's the one with the grapes. She's six, but, would tell you quickly, will be seven pretty soon.
    Well, getting to know people on the internet is hard. They can lie all they want! For all you know, I'm a truck driver with skull tattoo's all over me, laughing to myself right now as I post stories written by my daughter (from wife #7)
    But luckly, I'm not lying! 8-}

Klea: I never wanted to touch the clouds, just eat them! Mom's never has been able to convince me they're not marshmallows...
    Ah, 911. "Oh, not good."
    Aw, we all LOVE Little Rascals! We have more videos of them than I'm capable of watching! Sarah is our own female Spanky, and she frequently uses phrases she picked up from him!

Siri: Aw, I can just see Olivia crammed in there... ;)
    Hey, I liked the 5 & 3 jokes! 8-} They lend a touch of me.... :D
    I don't know, I'll ask her tomorrow at Logic. ;)

Arwen: Did you know there's another Jedi Arwen posting around?? Her name's Jedi_Arwen. It's a good name, we should send out to find out just how many variations of it there are out there!
    That 'so many girls we must not have it quite as wild' thing is just like my friend's family. Four girls, one mom, one dad and more dogs than can be added up in two minutes.
    -----

"Day three," muttered Obi-Wan to nobody. "Rations and morals low, commander contemplating mutany."

"Oh shut up," said Siri, kissing Endawell's smudged face. "Queenda's idea to make playdoh with the kids was a great idea."

"You've got the baby and little miss perfect," said Obi-Wan. "I have two twin terrorizing youths to juggle."

"Makes combat seem easy," admitted Siri. "But I can't decide if I feel more for you or Deck."

"Feel for me," said Obi-Wan. "I've got playdoh in my ear. Yerst, cut it out."

"That sounds like kiss my I'm Ishri."

"Me Yorwst," answered the red head.

"Five minutes till this batch is done," announced Deck.

"Three minutes," disagreed Silvor.

"Me Yorwst." Yorst was tugging at Obi-Wan?s tunic.

"Endawell, stop chewing on that. Doesn't that strike your little two year old brain as SALTY??????" Siri giggled.

"Me still Yorwst."

"Okay, now it's three minutes." Deck slapped the back of Silvor?s hand as he tried to spill a cup full of flour.

"It doesn't look done to me, add two more minutes," Obi-Wan said.

"Berry, no hitting an unarmed younger sibling."

"ME STILL YORWST!!!!!!!!!"

"I know!! Be quiet and chill out!! Now the commander doing more than contemplating mutiny."

"Commander?? Who died and made you leader??" demanded Siri.

"A fellow by the name of Riddle," Obi-Wan said. "Nice guy, likes to talk to snakes."

"Honestly," Siri shook her head. "Sometimes I worry about you."

"Don't bother, Qui-Gon does enough of that. Speaking of worrying, I wonder when our masters are going to call."

"They don't have us there to protect them," said Siri, munching on a pretzel. "Perhaps they died."

"I'm not that lucky," said Obi-Wan. "Is your mom going to call today??"

"Probably," Deck said. "Okay, now it's done."

Obi-Wan looked into the bubbling pan, and shook his head. "Oh, I think it needs five more minutes."

(ten minutes later)

"You know, Deck, just because people suggest more time, does mean you have to try it."

"I didn't know playdoh was explosive."

"Endawell, stop chewing on spoon. It's covered in salt."

"You know, this cook book says charcoal is good for th

8. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Playdoh bruning on the stove....I wonder what that would smell like?!?!?!!??!

Oh I changed my Sig. I have no idea who this Emperess is, but, she's not takeing over this Woolly Worm's boards. ;) ;)

9. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    "Commander?? Who died and made you leader??" demanded Siri.

"A fellow by the name of Riddle," Obi-Wan said. "Nice guy, likes to talk to snakes."

[face_laughing] [face_laughing] [face_laughing] [face_laughing]

Classic, absolutly classic! What in the world is happening to Obi-wan so that he starts thinking of alternate universes? Hehe, and little yworst... guess being a twin is tough. I really hope in the end it will be all mushy and the babysitters will realize that the kids are all very cute in the end.

So it was Obi-Wan who exploded the playdoh! HEhe, have you ever tried this? What does it smell like?

And how DO I know you're not some truck driver with so many tatoos? And how do YOU know I'm not an axe murderer waiting for my next victem? Hehe, we really need to meet in McDonalds!

YOUR BROTHER ACTUALLY DID THAT???? How old was he? Did he already pee? or was he just preparing to? Did it land on anyone?

GenOochy- Be careful, her handmaidens are everywhere! Each and every one armed and deadly!

10. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Thanks for the warning. But if any of them come around I'll just use my fuzz lightning(An anceint(Sp???) Woolly Worm secret) on them. ;) ;) :eek:

11. _Lady_Wimsey

_Lady_Wimsey Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2002
    Ooch: Are you okay?? *gets reminded that these are fellow SW freaks she's dealing with* Oh, right. Nevermind. 8-}

Bobilll: Yeah, I thought that'ud make me sound like I know tons more about it than I do. 8-}
    MUSH?????? Don't you know me by now girl????????? ;)
    Nope, never exploded the stuff yet. But it is pretty messy to make.
    Ya see, I know you're not an ax murderer, because would one of those be named 'Bob-Bill'?? NO! They'd be 'Diamond_Pony_Jade' or 'SkywalkerGirlLuvsObi' or 'Ani-is-mine' or something like that. 8-}
    Yeah, he actually went. Nope, nobody was bombed. ;)

Ooch: Fuzz lightning, oo, I like that!

-----

"The park. We are supposed to take them to the park." Obi-Wan stared dully at the tablet of doom, otherwise known as the schedule. "I can just see it. The twins fall in the lake, Silvor vandalizes every living thing in sight, Cup gets lost for the majority of the outing, and Llleck falls down and starts crying because she got dirt on her new outfit."

"Don't forget the Da boys smacking one another with everything in sight and Endawell chewing on numerous things that ought not to be chewed upon," put in Siri.

"I was trying to forget it."

"We leave in five minutes," said Deck. "Be there, or be square."

"I'm pretty square."

"Go get the girls dressed, Siri."

"Endawell," shouted Siri. "That tree is not a sucker. Nox! Berry!! Put those sticks down, you're going to poke out an eye. Deck, fish those twins out of that puddle."

"I can't find Cup," said Queenda, running up, breathless.

A policeman came striding up, "I found this young boy, says he's with you, scratching the paint off that bench over there with these rocks."

"I'm so sorry," said Obi-Wan. "We've got a large group here, we're babysitting for the conference. We'll keep a better eye on him."

"Is that kid also with you??" he pointed to Llleck, sitting on the ground, sobbing.

"Yes," Obi-Wan tried to smile. "Llleck, honey, come over here.

"I....I tore my new dress," she sobbed.

"I suggest," said the officer coldly. "Staying at home with these kids till you can control them."

"Yes, sir," said Obi-Wan. "We'll take them home right now."

Once they were in the speeder, Siri started giggling. "Are we psychic or what!"

"We're Jedi," Obi-Wan said coldly. "And if we want it to stay that way, I suggest no more babysitting jobs after this one."

"HEY!!!!!!" yelled Queenda. "We've only got seven small heads back here!!!!"

"Don't you think that's enough...." Obi-Wan slammed on the brakes so hard all the children squealed with joy.

"Deck, we forgot...

"Cup!!!!" they shouted together.

-----

*once again, it's late, and I'm left speechless as to funny stories. *hard 2 believe? yah...**

-Nio

12. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor people!!!!! I would just about die if that happened to me! But, of course... reading about it happening to someone ELSE is quite funny. ;)

Oh my goshness, your little brother did that?? Horror of horrors!!

Uh, Nio, my name IS Jedi_Arwen, or was the last time I checked. ;) Maybe someone else's name is Jedi-Arwen or something like that? I wouldn't be surprised though, what with her new popularity from the movies!

13. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    [face_blush]

Oh, right. The other name was JediArwen. I just couldn't remember which one was you, so I wildly stabbed in the dark realms of guess work.

I
    failed.

:D

-Nio

14. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Am I alright??? Phyisical I'm healthy as a horse. Mentaly...Not really. ;) ;) ;)

They left Cup. Noooooooo! You know, I have a sugestion for our four helpless babysiters. Mind tricks, Force-choke and Force lightning!!! It works everytime. [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

Oochy

15. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    I should have listined to you. Her handmaids are everywhere and they are not thrilled with me.

Want to join my rebellion???

16. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    Wow, talk about psychic! Obi-wan's really getting to know these kids! He should be an older brother to them (don't shoot me, Obi!)

Wonder if he had to deal with this with little Lukie... Hehe, Luke starts sucking on his robe, brings back bad memories... I can sooo imagine!

Pulled by the police! Wow, that's not too good! But a good excuse to go home! They should keep the kids locked in a cage! But then, knowing them, they'll get out and still terrorize...

MUSH?????? Don't you know me by now girl?????????

My deepest, most sincere apologies!

I've never made playdoh, but I would probably explode it if I did. I know I spilled coffee on white carpet and stuff... wasn't good.

Bobill not a murderer name? Hmmm... what about Niobiie of Belfalas, though? I suppose this might be reverse psycology and making up a strange name to stand out in hopes that people won't think you're hiding something... like poison.

17. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    *giggles* OH NO!! This is really terrible! :D

Great 'Riddle' line! ;) Obi you've been watching TOO much Han Potter ;)

Yeah well, Arwen, peaceful is the grand difference between two and eight siblings ;)

MORE SOON!!!

18. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    The irony is about to kill me. I left feedback for your last post on page 3 and guess what? FF.net seems to have misplaced it. Here it is again, and you want to know what exactly is the irony I was talking about?:

Phooey on FF.net. I left feedback two posts ago, and the server seems to have eaten it for a snack! :mad:

*shakes herself* Ah well, such is the internet.

LOL on all your Star Wars TV shows, and especially on Obi-Wan's method of winning out!! That's usually the way it runs in our house too, only it's mostly that Daddy will sit downstairs waiting for us to quit chatting and come down to watch something, and finally he'll just get so tired of waiting that *he'll* pick it out and *he'll* turn it on, and fifteen minutes later we'll all arrive and realize that we've missed the beginning of whatever it is.

Poor Deck! Screaming kids are the worst part about bad babysitting deals. You really feel like you aren't doing your job, when the truth is just that nobody ever taught the kid the 'time-for-bed-be-quiet' line.

Poor Obi-Wan too. As if to add insult to injury, he can only attempt to punish them for three days, and that only if whatsherface lets him!

Dinner sounded remarkably like some of my own attempts, though I feel bad for anyone who actually manages to mix up 'clean' with 'scrubbed', rather than the real definition of 'charred'.

*cue ominous music* And soon whatsherface is going to show up and make everyone feel awful. *sigh*

Great job, as usual! :)

Sarah >^,,^<

...and now I need to read your most recent posts before I get called away to put little kids to bed...

19. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    I have to talk fast!!

GREAT POSTS!! Especially the title line. Even though I'd already read it, I still laughed at the part where it came in.

The 'commander' stuff was hilarious, especially since I usually wind up with the role on babysitting safaris. ;)

Those poor kids, though! The worst part about having a bad day is adding someone who can tell you that you're handling it wrong. It never inspires better performance, and usually just feels like a slap in the face after being run over by an eighteen-wheeler.

Your real-life stories may be funnier still, in retrospect, though. I'm so sorry, but so lost the the world in giggling that I'm afraid I'm not showing it very well! Numerous embarrassing stories lurk in our family closet as well, little bitty skeletons. :p

Hope they find Cup!

Sarah >^,,^<

20. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    All this feedback, okay, let's answer it... ;)

Ooch: Ah, you can't do that with kids, you'd get your Jedi license revoked. :D
    Just duck tape them to the ceiling and swear you were in the other room.
    I'll join your rebellion, I have a very dangerous sense of humor, and a shiny pen I can use as weapons against that oppressive empress!! 8-}
    (of course, keep this very quite, as _Lady_Wimsey is Amsie's most loyal follower)

Bobilll: Obi: "I'm not going to shoot you..." *pulls out lightsaber and chases Bobilll around the room* "If you dare suggest to Qui that I get stuck babysitting kids because I'm like an older brother I'll...get really angry."
    Aw, I can just see it...
    Obi: "This child is the ugliest kid I've ever suffered around."
    Ami: "Why you little..."
    *just exercising free speech and letting my own pet peeve...uh, be known...again* ;)
    Apology excepted. 8-}
    Sure, I'm very dangerous. I've killed a record 0.0001 people, avoid me at all cost. :D

Siri: I asked Cerasi *several times* and she hasn't check on that name yet. She said just to say it was... do'h, forgot the name. Well, you know what I mean. ;)

Sarah: Aw, I've had that problem before, too. What I do now, it copy ever post I write before I post it, and then check to make sure it posted. *time consuming and silly?? I refuse to answer that question because anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of law.* (no siri, not too much Han Potter, too much Cops)
    Time-for-bed-be-quiet, never works. We do the time-for-bed-be-quiet-and-because-I'm-holding-Sting*-and-it's-twitching-to-punish-naughty-orcs-and-I'm-also-in-charge-tonight-and-I'm-ten-times-bigger-than-you-and-you're-so-tired-you-can't-even-walk-in-a-straight-line-so-just-shush-and-go-to-sleep-before-you-catch-it-or-I-run-out-of-breath (*our name for the rod of justice that resides on our premise)

-----

"I wouldn't go back to that park if you paid me," said Obi-Wan. "That policeman had found Cup, and guessed who he belonged to. He was waiting for us when we got there. Did you know 'amateurish thick headed adolescents' can be used as an effective insult??"

"I'd never thought of it," said Siri.

"Well, it can."

"What was on the schedule after this episode??"

"It was set up for us to not get back till late afternoon. Early supper and then baths for all beings under nine."

"Okay, here?s what we'll do. Deck and I will handle dinner, girls can do baths. Then we rent a kids movie for 7, and a movie for us at 9."

"I've heard worse," said Siri. "Let's do it!"

"Air Force Nine??"

"Seen it."

"We got the kids My Favorite Earthling. Any luck with the trash department??" asked Siri.

"Nope, just trash. No jems."

"Howabout the Patriotic??"

"Seen it. You like humor??"

"What kind of humor??" asked Queenda, suspicious.

"The funny kind. Christmas Vacation."

"Never seen it."

"Me either," said Siri. "Is it funny??"

"Could be. Let's get it."

"Could be worse, could be meat. I'm game," agreed Deck.

Queenda looked dubious, Obi-Wan could hardly blame her, but she agreed to try it.

"Kids fed and bed, and only three mishaps on the whole," sighed Obi-Wan.

"Five mishaps. Silvor 'accidentally' dumped his entire bag of clothes in the bathtubs before it was finished emptying, though he could give no reason for being in the bathroom, and Yorst broke Llleck fifth doll."

"Her third one," corrected Siri. "Endawell drank so much bath water, Queenda finally had to hold her mouth shut while I scrubbed."

"That kid may look human, but she doesn't eat like one. She eats more like a toag."

"So, shall we start the movie??"

"Absolutely times a thousand."

(two and a half hours later)

Obi-Wan wiped his streaming eyes, and hit the rewind button. "That," he said. "Was great."

"Is your house on fire Clark??" intoned Siri in a feeble soprano.

"Where's Eddy, he usually eats these things!" yelled Deck.

"My favorite part was the fried ca

21. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Christmas vaction is great....After you edit out about half the words coming out of Clark's mouth... :eek: :eek: :eek:...Now we have TV Guardain so we don't need my dad to play editor.

Yeah you kinda get in trouble for that don't you. Well, maybe not mind tricks. [face_devil]

Good. Anymore takers for out rebellion????

22. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    If anyone wishes to join our rebellion. You must read and submit to the terms in my Bio.

Your leader has offically been chraged with treason. As seen in the letter below:

Date Sent: 2/19 9:47pm
    Date Read: 5:28am
    Subject: Your Sig . . .
    Body:
    . . . the Dark Lord Incarnate inquires as to why you are acting against the Empress. Positive evidence has been found pointing to you as a leader in the treacherous fight against the Empire, you traitor. Rebellion against the Empire is crushed at all costs . . . and your treachery has not passed unnoticed.

*thoughtfully fingers lightsaber* I await my Empress' verdict.

OOchy

23. bobilll

Aug 8, 2002
    I wouldn't go back to that park if you paid me

Why do I get the feeling their headed there tomorrow?

Any luck with the trash department??" asked Siri.

"Nope, just trash. No jems."

Hmmm... I've done that once or twice...

"My favorite part was the fried cat. That's the only good use for fluff balls like that." **

Everyone fell silent, and looked at Queenda, surprised at such a human sentiment.

"What??" she said.

"Nothing," shrugged Obi-Wan

Queenda? Human? How is that possible? She's absolutly insane! Hey, can it be that she has an alternate personality? I wonder what Deck thinks about this....

Too quiet... why do I get the feeling the kids are right behind the door with a box of matches or something?

Poor Obi-Wan, we're already plotting for more babysitting time! Now I know why Anakin turned, watching Obi-Wan turn insane! What's that, Obi? Want to cut me in half with you're lightsaber? *whips out own plastic lightsaber* bring it on!

Hehe, I know you aren't dangerous! But are you so sure about me? I've ruffled three heads today, someone who called me a "little freshie" got their books thrown in the garbage can (they were lucky, there was no food in it), and I pulled fifty ponytails... all in one day!

It looks like most the fish you lost are yours! Is that a coincedence?

24. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Oct 15, 2002
    I must leave soon so I'll be brief.

Ooch: I like your icon! I'll ask Starkindler if she'll join. ;)
    We taped x-mas vac. off tv, so they edited the words, half the funny parts, and left all the wonderful swimming pools scenes in. [face_disgusted]

Bobilll: Hey, I do things that like, too. Except they're 2 fellow sibs. 8-}
    Nope, it always my fish 'cus I've have more than any other kid in our family. I like them!

------

Obi-Wan was awakened by the door bell. He jerked up, and fell to the floor already trying to run. Unfortunately, he was not very conscious. He ran full into the wall.

"Oww," he groaned.

"Ding dong," went the bell again.

He stumbled to the door, and opened it. A young woman he didn't recognize was standing there, along with a Bothan. "Who're you??" he slurred, his voice still thick with sleep.

The woman wrinkled up her heavily powered nose, and gestured with her painted and ringed hand. "I was told to pick my daughter, Endawell, up here." She looked with pointed discuss at Obi-Wan's nightclothes.

"Have I come to the right place??"

"Endawell...uh, yeah, yeah. Come on in. Are you Silvor's mother???"

"I," said the Bothan icily. "Am his father."

Obi-Wan gulped, he'd forgotten to look if the Bothan's head crest feathers were long or short, in the traditional female or male style.

"Sorry," he muttered rubbing his eyes. "I just, I just got up."

The Bothan did not say anything, and the woman looked expressively at her watch. "I'm waiting," she said in a nasty voice.

"Right, right," Obi-Wan stumbled into the boys room, and shook Deck awake. "Get Silvor up, dress him, and get all his stuff together. His dad's here, and is waiting for him."

"Wha.....w......what??" Deck finally managed.

But Obi-Wan was already sprinting to the girls wing. He pounded on the door.

"Endawell's mom's here," he said. "She's in a hurry, are you guys up??"

"Yeah," Siri answered. "Here she is." She opened to door and handed him Endawell and all her stuff.

"You guys are up??"

"It's all Queenda's doing, she got up early and dressed to girls. She knew some of the parents would be here early."

"When was she going to share that revelation with the rest of us," muttered Obi-Wan to himself as he scooted down the hall to Endawell's mother.

"Here she is," he said, and tried to smile though the choking cloud of perfume Endawell's mother was giving off.

"There's my angel," she crowed. "There's my darly, sweety. How are you precious??"

Endawell cooed, and smiled. "Mumumum," she said in a baby voice.

Obi-Wan gave an absolutely fake sweet smile, and tried desperately not to grimace. He failed completely however, when Silvor greeted his father by sticking out his tongue.

Silvor?s father didn?t seem to notice, and trilled at him in some language. Silvor stuck out his tongue again.

With two trials out of the house, Obi-Wan only had so worry about six now. No sweat.

Over the course of the day, Nox-Da and Berry-Da were disposed of, as well as Cup. That reduced the number of ulcers he thought he was developing, to three. Unfortunately, those three seemed to have reluctant cures. The whole day chugged by without producing any Teesas or humans to claim flesh and blood parasites.

Adi and Qui-Gon arrived in time for dinner, which was, luckily, takeout. Queenda and Deck?s mom arrived about eight o?clock.

?It was nice to meet you, Obi,? Deck said, already understanding that ?Obi?, desperately hated that nickname.

Siri smiled with absolute insincerity, ?See you again some time, Queenda.?

?Yeah, you too, Siri,? Queenda smiled primly. She didn?t exactly improve over time, but she did become more bearable.

Only Obi-Wan caught Siri?s finished sentence, ??in my nightmares.? He took one look at Deck?s mother, and was desperately thankful for Qui-Gon being his only trial. With overdone nails, hair, and clothes, she looked like the perfect definition of a very hard person to live with.

Qui-Gon noticed

25. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!

CALL IT OFF!!! CALL IT OFF!!!

CALL OF THE REBELLION!!!

I was just pardoned on the grounds I would stop all this!!!!

Please I want to live!!!!!

WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!WARNING!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.