main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"I didn't know playdoh was explosive." a JA humor fic, completed 2/26/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Niobiie-of-Belfalas, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    That was AWESOME, Nio!!!!!!!!!!!! I was laughing sooooooo hard!!!!!! I absolutely loved it! That tv incident was hilarious. Not to mention all the other incidents. ;) I feel so sorry for Obi and Qui, though!

Anyhow, I can't wait until your next story (sequel? I don't care when, just do it!)!!!!!

2. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    ROFLOL I loved that story!!! It was awsome!!! I can't wait for the sequal!

3. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    *laughs*

Nio you are TOO cruel!! :D Let us just hope that Obi has learned his lessons well....nevermind, I wish all the luck I can on him ;)

I LOVED this story! Sorry I wasn't more attentive during it's duration but it sort of came at a time when I was pretty busy :) (Yeah I know, 'Excuses, excuses...' ;) ) But I DID love it!!

I want you to start another one soon!!! =D

Tood-a-loo o'friend'o'mine!

Say 'hello' to Cerasi for me! :D

--SiriGallia

4. Niobiie-of-Belfalas

Niobiie-of-Belfalas Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2002
    Bo: I not allowed ta give it without full permission from the parental authorities of our house, and I really [face_blush] don't know if they'll say it o-tay. But we'll see...

Okay, thanks all. I think I'm going to try posting a story without actually writing the whole thing first. Could be a complete flop, but hey, [face_laugh] , I'MA complete flop, so I should be comfortable!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I think the next one will be posted under the name, "Please-not-another-one-and-don't-touch-that."
    *oh brother...*

-Nio

5. rouge-reblekid

rouge-reblekid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2001
    Cool stumbuled upon fic LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.