main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I don't know how to love him (MJ shortie )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by maramijade, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Hey I found this one laying around in my files, It's a shortie I never got to post. the idea for it popped into my mind while practicing for voice a few years back to. . yubsa you guessed it! I don't know how to love him, Andrew Lloyd Webber. . . and Jesus Christ superstar. . . soo I guess they get some credit too.
    It filled in some of the blank spots in the Luke/Mara relationship of the Hand of thrawn duology for me.

Disclaimer: I don?t own anything pertaining to Star Wars, no rights, no privliges. . only a few posters, some action figures and a few games. . . but no copyrights. . . This is meant only for pure enjoyment. Kudos to those who the characters and situations belong. We love you Mr. Lucas and Timmothy Zahn !!!

I Don?t Know How To Love Him

After jumping into hyperspace Mara put it onto autopilot. She leaned back in her seat. Heaving a great sigh she wished to be in her own ship the Jade?s Fire. So that meant no room for her to stretch her legs, or a comfortable bed to take a nap on. Oh well, so when she set down she?d really have to go to the bathroom, so what. If she set down that is. Karrde had sent her off to investigate some alien ship sightings. Alien ships of Imperial make. //Of course// she thought // anything to do with the remnants of the Empire, send the former Emperor?s Hand. Joy//

Fidgeting in the cramped Headhunter cockpit, she made ready for a nap. It would be at least a few hours until she came upon the planet where the foreign ships seemed to be heading. As a matter of habit she opened herself to the force.

Almost immediately scenes came to her, memories really. She was making her way through a forest, she could tell she was angry, she looked back and there he was. Skywalker, lightsaber-less, and pulling Artoo along. The force seemed absent in this memory. Was there really no presence of the Force on Myrkr? Subtly flowing, pushing and prodding them gently, and softly so that they couldn?t tell that they were being guided. Again she looked back, noticing this time that the face she had come to hate really wasn?t as ugly as her hopeful wishes would had led her to believe. It was actually quite pleasing to look at. On Myrkr this thought had made her blood boil and her anger rise. Now she smiled at it, longing to see it in person again.

2. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    That was cute, hehe. :)

3. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    awwww :) Wonderful little viggie...

inez

4. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000