I don't see how Aurra Singg fits in with PT

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthNerfHerder, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNerfHerder Jedi Master

star 1
    She is supposed to be a big part but I only remember her as a lady standing around in the Boonta Eve race. SHe did nothing and yet everyone knows who she is. Will she have a part to play in hunting down the jedi?
  2. Lumber_Calrissian Jedi Knight

star 1
    She will supposedly train Boba Fett.

All you need is love!

3. DarthNerfHerder Jedi Master

star 1
  4. JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    She was originally gonna play the part that Zam played in AOTC, but they made a new character for some reason.
  5. JedimasterRiu Jedi Knight

star 1
    not important really, but did u guyz know that Aurra sing has a red light saber??? She must be one the only non sith/jedi (even though she was a padawon) to have a saber! and it is cannon, it is stated it the 2003 official star wars heroes and villains calender.
  6. DarthMaul13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Aurra Sing is just same character who was briefly shown during the POD RACE in Episode 1. She has no role to play in the prequels and her whole backstory can only be found in the Exploited Universe.
  7. VuaRapuungRules Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wouldn't be surprised if she'll be playing a very large part in hunting down Jedi. I'm not too familiar with her allegiances, but it think it is possible that she'll become Sith at some time... She's kiling Jedi everywhere in between during the PT, don't think we've seen the last of her yet. In any case not my beloved Expanded Universe, building forth where the movies stop ;)
  8. JediMasterGuff Force Ghost

star 5
    and it is cannon, it is stated it the 2003 official star wars heroes and villains calender.

A calender isn't canon. Aurra Sing in canon = Women standing watchin the podrace, that's about it.
  9. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah so far in the films. Too bad she had nothing to do with Shimi's death.
  10. Kwenn Force Ghost

star 5
    I don't think Aurra Sing will be in the films again; she was going to be in AotC, but - as pointed out earlier - her role was supposedly given to Zam Wesell.

According to the EU and Official Site, Sing is a Dark Jedi with a collection of lightsabers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.