I don't think it's the Pearl but...

Discussion in 'Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    1st Annual Haunted Boat Parade
    Saturday, October 29

Celebrate Halloween at Jack London Square with the 1st annual Haunted Boat Parade. Lady Washington, the ship featured on The Pirates of The Caribbean will lead the parade of decorated boats. Join family fun with WB20 children's talent Lori & RJ as they entertain with magicians, dancers, games, prizes, giveaways, concert and a costume contests for children, adults and dogs. Kids can also have fun decorating Trick or Treat bags with the ProArts artists or be captivated by the "Mystery Machine" that transforms into a theatre for children who want to watch their favorite Halloween special. Play games and enjoy jump house fun to benefit Girls Inc. Stay till it gets dark and watch a spectacular lighted boat show as scary, haunted water vessels pass through the night carrying the spirits of pirates who were lost to the sea. To register your own scary, haunted boat in the parade, call 510-645-5968. Pavilion Stage and Estuary, Jack London Square, Oakland, 4:00 - 8:00pm.

Dang, next year, I know what we're doing.

2. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    She (Lady Washington) played the Interceptor in PoC...I wonder if she's still in her PoC colors or if they painted her back to blue and white. Georgous little boat..uh "ship.. I meant "ship."

Yeah..next year we are sooo there.
  3. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Last I heard, they kept her colors those of the British Navy, because she gets more recognition that way. Last time I saw the Lady, we were firing cannons at her! LOL! That was a fun 4-way fight! The Royaliste (us), the Lady, the Hawaiian Chieftan, and the Aldebaran in SF Bay.

Arrrrr, indeed! I hope the Lady and her crew have a splended Halloween. No hard feelings, ye know.

- Kai (reliving a former life)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.