main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Don't Want to Wait (Love story of J/J's daughter and K/OC's son.) Completed November 1, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_Jaina_Jag, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    not nice at all!!! please put up the next chapter soon!

2. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Ack! Eek! That was an evil cliffie on the scale of one of MY cliffies! I must have more!

Anna

3. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    It really happened? LOL [face_laugh] My family doesn't even know who Kyp is, so I can't mess with them. :mad: ;)

That was an EVIL [face_devil] cliffie!!!! I think that tops the last one I left on my Kyp and Jaina's daughter story. :p (and it was a doozie)

But you can make it up to us with that MUSHY post! [face_love]

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    awesome evil cliffie [face_love] loved that post :D :D very sweet [face_love]

~TJF

5. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh my...that should get an waard for "EXCELLENT CLIFFIE" 8-} great post, more soon?

poor Kay :(

EJ

6. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    [face_love] I love it! More mush!

~~Jilly

7. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    I think that's probably the only good cliffhanger I've ever read. Congratulations. Excellent posts.

~Rogue

8. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Definetly the Durron thing to do...

~*~The Queen~*~

9. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    THAT is what is called a GOOD cliffie, unlike on 15 other threads I'm reading that have evil cliffies. :p

Awesome post! [face_love]

10. Kyp_Jaina_Jag

Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    Woohoo! This is my favorite and least favorite chapter so far...

Chapter 9

"Arrogant jerk-"

Gavin shut her up by pulling her into a passionate kiss. Kay moaned against his cool mouth, parting her lips for him immediately. Gavin took the opportunity to plunder her mouth with his tongue. He continued his brutal assault on her mouth, until Kay's tongue joined his in a slow dance. Gavin groaned slightly at the intense contact. His hands wandered up into her silky hair, and he tousled it lightly.

Kay's hands wandered up from his shoulder blades to thrust her fingers in his dark hair. When breathing became an issue, they broke apart panting hard. Gavin took in the sight of her. Her eyes that had been red a few minutes ago had now darkened almost to black, instead of their normal brown. He imagined his eyes looked almost the same as her's. Gavin thought for a moment, before he let his shields down to her.

Kay gasped at the rush of emotions over her senses. Gavin's memories, feelings, everything over the years, washed over her in a mixture of pain and pleasure, happiness and misery. She felt the intense pain of his father's death, the frustration at his mother, his deep fear of falling to the dark side, and then...the images of Kay came. Kay smiled at the image of her and Gavin playing together as children. The image passed, and next was of Kay a little older, around 10, throwing Gavin to the ground with a force shove. Next was Kay at 13, with her first boyfriend. With that image came Gavin's jealousy.

The image that stood out to Kay the most was her at 15. She heard Gavin's thoughts of her beauty, and she felt his intense jealousy as she began to go out with Erik. Tears sprang to her eyes, as she felt Gavin feel completely alone when Kay met Erik.

Kay clung to Gavin, resting her head on his shoulder as her shields came down as well. Gavin watched the image of Jag's death, then Kay watching her mother run off to one place or another. Gavin felt Kay's misery as she watched everyone around her seem to leave. Gavin felt his anger rise at Kay's releaf of finding boyfriend after boyfriend, until she got to Erik.

Finally, the images melted away, and they focused back on each other. Kay's eyes met Gavin's, and they kissed lightly. At the gentle contact, Gavin saw one last image. Kay's jealousy of Gavin caring for Kira.

"Kira!" Gavin suddenly exclaimed, backing off.

"What?" Kay asked, highly dissapointed.

"Kira, I j-just cheated on Kira," Gavin stuttered.

"No offense to you or Kira," Kay started, annoyance rising. "But I felt all those emotions, Gavin. I felt your love for me."

Gavin was silent for a few moments. He looked at Kay, then looked away. Of course he loved Kay. Always had, ever since they were kids. But a long time ago, Gavin thought that he could never have Kay. That was why he had gone from girlfriend to girlfriend. That was why he had stayed with Kira so long. To get over Kay. But here Kay was, just a minute ago in his arms, clinging to him.

"I never said I loved Kira," Gavin replied. He came up to Kay and put his arms around her. "I'll break up with Kira."

Kay looked at him doubtfully.

"I will," Gavin insisted. "You have such little faith in me."

Gaivn leaned in and kissed her eyelids, then her nose, and finally her mouth.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," Kay replied.

"I should go tell Kira," Gavin said, starting to leave.

"Stay," Kay begged seductively. "You don't have to tell her right away."

"Not that I'm not tempted," Gavin smirked. "But, Kira deserves to know. I wouldn't feel right, cheating on her again.

Kay blushed. "Oh, alright."

"You know, you could kiss me goodbye," Gavin said suggestively.

"Uh, no," Kay replied sarcastically. "What happened to Mr. I-Wouldn't-Feel-Right-About-Cheating-On-Her-Again?"

"He got smart," Gavin murmured, leaning in for a kiss.

Kay shoved him away, pushing him towards the door.

"Fine, I'm going," Gavin groaned.

Kay smirked as she closed the door behind Gavin.

11. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    YES!!! MUSH!!!! HAHA!!! *straightens collar and skirts, composing self* Ahem. I mean, YES!!! MUSH!!!! HAHA!!! [face_love] ;) :p

must...*gasp*...have...*gasp*...more. :D :D

12. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    OH NO!!! [face_shocked]

mean old cliffie that was... [face_devil]

EJ

13. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Oh dear! That is not good!

~*~The Queen~*~

14. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    ack! it went from yumminess...to, oh gavin's being sweet by not cheating any more on his gf...to...oh dear :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: not.......goood........

awesome job KJJ ;)

~TJF

15. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    You evil person! More! Now!

~~Jilly

16. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Awesome job! I can't wait for more!

~Rogue

17. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    That's a REALLY mean trick!!!!! GRRRRRRR! I thought this was a sweet love story! This is too angsty! But I love it! I don't know why, but I do. GREAT posts!!!!

18. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyp_Jaina_Jag, that was BEYOND evil!!!!!!!!Your a sith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i lovvvvvved the mush :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina

19. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Considering no one is uping i am going to UP this.

nina

20. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
  21. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    We need MORE!!!!!!!! I love this, and it's been SOOOOOO long!

upsies!

22. Kyp_Jaina_Jag

Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    Nope, no joke...this is an actual post.

Chapter 10

Kay's lightsaber met Gavin's with a loud hiss. Gavin cringed slightly at the look of absolute fury on Kay's beautiful face. He had just told her about the trip he would have to take with Kira to the drifter colony. He could tell that Kay was not happy.

"So you're actually going to go?" Kay asked sharply.

"Do I have a choice?" Gavin asked. "What would I tell Luke? 'Oh, hi, Luke. I just realized that your great neice is the real girl I'm in love with?' Yeah, Kay, I can see that working."

Kay sighed with frustration and glared at him.

"Hey, I'm not the only one in trouble here," Gavin continued. "What about you and Erik? You're going to have to work that out with him, Kay."

"I will," Kay snapped back. "But how am I supposed to believe that Kira is not going to make a move on you while you're away."

"Considering that she still thinks she's my girlfriend, most likely she will," Gavin shot back sarcastically.

"You know, you don't sound as uncomfortable with that as you should," Kay replied.

"Jealous?" Gavin asked, smirking at the small spitfire in front of him.

"No...it's just that I don't want to lose you to her." The softness of her voice made Gavin stop his teasing.

Kay sighed again, this time dropping her lightsaber to the ground and running her fingers through her hair. Gavin dropped his lightsaber as well, and took Kay into his arms. She stiffened slightly, but then relaxed.

"Loving you is very complicated," Kay whispered.

Gavin laughed lightly at that. "Did you think it would be easy?"

"Considering that it's you? No," Kay replied sarcastically.

Gavin pushed her away, pretending to be hurt. Kay pulled him back in close to her, kissing him lightly on the lips. He moaned softly, pulling her closer, begging her to deepen the kiss.

"Ahem," a voice in a doorway made them jump apart.

Jaina stood in the doorway, looking quite amused.

"Jaina," Gavin said. "What a surprise."

"Obviously," Jaina replied, grinning. "So...are you two going to tell me how you ended up like this?"

They spilled the story to Jaina, including the parts about Erik's offer and Kira and Gavin's trip to the drifter colony. After a few silent moments, Jaina began to laugh. Gavin and Kay looked at each other, slightly shocked.

"Mother! What's so funny?" Kay asked, angry at her mother's amusement.

"Both"-gasp-"of you," Jaina managed in between breaths. "You must not trust each other, if you're so worried about leaving one another alone."

Gavin and Kay blushed at each other, more than a little ashamed.

"I trust you," they said to each other at the same time. They grinned, and then at Jaina.

"I might as well leave you alone, so you can say...goodbye," Jaina said, leaving the room quietly.

"I do you know," Kay said as Jaina left. "Trust you."

"I trust you too," Gavin replied softly.

They stood near each other in silence for the rest of the afternoon.

tbc

Shorter, I know. They'll get longer. Next chapter will be Gavin and his mom, and Gavin and Kay's goodbye before Gavin leaves.

23. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    That was a great post, KJJ! So glad to see you back. :)

~~Jilly

24. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    very sweet :) [face_love] jaina walking in was great [face_laugh]

~TJF

25. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    so sweet....

~*~The Queen~*~

Thread Status: