main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Don't Want to Wait (Love story of J/J's daughter and K/OC's son.) Completed November 1, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_Jaina_Jag, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is a really great fic!

NYC

2. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    Sweet young innocent love. And trust. Trust is very good. Thanks for the update!

3. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Cool!!!!An update!!!

Im LOL at Jaina catching Gavin and Kay together.

nina

4. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    This is so Cool Keep it up!

5. Kyp_Jaina_Jag

Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    Whew?I haven?t posted here in so long

Chapter 11

Jaina watched from the doorway as Gavin said goodbye to his mother. Jaina had agreed to watch over Nivea for him while he was gone. Jaina figured she owed that much to Gavin and his family. Tears stung Jaina?s eyes as she watched the look of frustration and hurt on Gavin?s face. It was heartrending to see him like this, so pained and angry. A wistful smile tugged at Jaina?s lips as she remembered happier times for everyone.

Right after the war ended, Jaina thought. That?s when Kyp met Nivea.

Nivea used to be in the senate during the war, and helped rebuild the New Republic afterwards. Jaina couldn?t help but smile as she recalled when Kyp and Nivea had first met. Everyone thought they hated each other.

Kyp Durron marrying a politician Jaina thought. Didn?t see that coming.

Gavin stood, his eyes burning with obvious frustration and anger. He passed Jaina in the doorway, sending her a mental message.

Watch over her for me.

?You seem distracted, Kay,? Corran Horn told the young Jedi in front of him.

?I can tell you why,? Gavin said from the doorway of the Jedi Temple training room.

Gavin smirked as he felt surges of irritation go off Corran, but he ignored it. He smiled at Kay and linked his mind with her?s.

I have to leave soon, Gavin told her.

?We?re trying to train here, Gavin,? Corran told him, annoyance rising in his voice.

?I just want to say goodbye to my real girlfriend,? Gavin replied, keeping his tone cool as ever.

?I?ll just be a few minutes,? Kay told Corran.

The minute they were out the door, Gavin pulled her into his arms. He kissed her forehead lightly, then her temple, then finally her lips. Kay smiled against his mouth, relaxing and enjoying the feel of what they had both denied for so long. When they broke apart, Kay was still grinning.

?Nice goodbye,? She told him.

?Knew you?d like it,? Gavin replied, kissing the tip of her nose gently.

?There was one thing I wanted to ask you though, before you left,? Kay said quickly, her tone more serious. ?What exactly is Kira expecting on this trip??

?To be honest, I?m not sure,? Gavin shrugged. ?What, are you afraid she?s going to seduce me? I?ve been in love with you since I was five, Kay, and I don?t plan on stopping anytime soon.?

?Seduce isn?t the word I?m looking for,? Kay retorted. ?However, the words handcuffs and blindfolds come to mind. Are you sure she isn?t packing those??

Gavin laughed. ?You?re so cute when you?re jealous.?

?I?m not-"

Gavin silenced her with a soft kiss, but it ended almost immediately when Ben Skywalker ran right into them.

?Ben, you?re my friend so I won?t kill you now,? Gavin said, disappointed at missing a kiss.

?Tell me I?m brilliant,? Ben said excitedly, ignoring Gavin?s comment.

?Interrupting a kiss doesn?t count as brilliant, Ben,? Kay told him.

?You can go with Gavin and Kira!? Ben exclaimed, grinning at his cousin.

Kay?s jaw dropped and she pulled Ben into an enthusiastic hug.

?Ben you?re brilliant!? Kay yelled. Kay suddenly stopped grinning, and released him. ?Wait?why can I go??

?I talked to my dad,? Ben was still acting giddy. ?I told him the whole story.?

?You told Luke Skywalker about my love life?? Gavin asked, appalled. ?My life as I know it is over. I can never look him in the eye again.?

?Poor baby,? Kay said sarcastically. ?Don?t worry, be happy. I?m going with you, and Kira can?t try and um??

?Please don?t finish that sentence,? Ben pleaded.

tbc
    Whew?I finally got a chance to write. Next chapter will be Kira/Kay interaction and possibly some Nivea and Jaina scenes if I can write it good.

Note: Strictly speaking Kay is Ben?s second cousin, but I just wrote cousin.

6. Jedi_jainafel

Aug 5, 2002
    ?Poor baby,? Kay said sarcastically. ?Don?t worry, be happy. I?m going with you, and Kira can?t try and um??

?Please don?t finish that sentence,? Ben pleaded.

LOL.Poor Ben.

Great update Kyp_Jaina_Jag!!I loved the mush.

nina

7. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    [face_laugh] @ postie!

?Tell me I?m brilliant,? Ben said excitedly, ignoring Gavin?s comment.

?Interrupting a kiss doesn?t count as brilliant, Ben,? Kay told him.

Excellent! Glad this was finally updated!

EJ

8. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    wonderful postie! i look fwd to more here soon hopefully. this should be interesting with jay and kira stuff....

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That was hilarious!

NYC

10. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wonderful post, more yes?

~~Jilly

11. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Excellent post! Why is it that ex-girlfriends named Kira are the worst?

~*~The Queen~*~

12. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Wow. VERY VERY nice. not to mention HILARIOUS. I love it KJJ. Can't wait for more!

13. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    OH my Gosh! this story is great! keep up the good work kjj.

Jez

14. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
  15. Kyp_Jaina_Jag

Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    Whew...I'm finally updating!

Chapter 12

Han Solo grinned as he watched Gavin help him with the wiring in the Millennium Falcon engineering room. The kid reminded Han a lot of Kyp. Same looks, same sarcasm, same-

"Hey, you almost ready to go?" Kay asked from the doorway.

-flirtation with the Solo women. Han couldn't help but smile as he remembered Kyp's brief attraction to Jaina.

Kay turned to her grandfather and said, "We've gotta go soon, Grandpa."

"Alright, steal the mechanic from me," Han joked. "Leave me to do all the work."

?I?ll help you when I get back, Han,? Gavin promised. ?I?ll be back in about two weeks.?

?I appreciate it, kid,? Han replied. He turned to give Kay a hug before turning back to Gavin. ?You make sure no Yuuzhan Vong hurt my granddaughter.?

?No problem,? Gavin said easily. ?I?ll watch her very closely.?

Kay stifled a laugh, but blushed slightly at Gavin?s comment. Gavin smirked and her and sent her a wink. Han couldn?t miss this, but pretended to ignore it.

?Alright, alright, you can go now,? Han said, ushering the kids out of the ship.

Han closed the ramp rather quickly behind them.

?What is she doing here!?? Kira practically screamed. ?This mission is supposed to be just us!?

?Tell that to Master Skywalker,? Kay replied coolly, brushing past Kira and getting on the ship on loan from Jaina.

Gavin managed to keep a straight face at Kay before giving Kira a grin.

?Don?t worry, you won?t even know she?s here,? Gavin?s grin and happy tone was forced, and Kay was glad to see he wasn?t enjoying this.

As Kay started toward the cockpit, she felt a tinge of jealousy when she saw Gavin touch Kira?s arm. Gavin must have sensed her hurt, because he sent her a wave of love, making sure he shielded it from Kira. Kay sent him a weak grin, and continued towards the pilot seat. This was going to be a long trip.

?Finally, we?re in hyperspace,? Kay sighed with relief, and slumped back in her seat.

Kay gently brought her hand to her shoulder and rubbed the cramp that had started over the hour of piloting. Gavin resisted the urge to reach over and massage her shoulder himself, since Kira was just a few feet away. Gavin felt his mouth grow slightly dry when Kay?s hand tugged at her shirt a little to get at the knot in her muscles, revealing the soft flesh of her neck and shoulder to him. Gavin remembered a few hours ago, when he had been nibbling and sucking at that exact same flesh.

Kay sensed his thought, and met his gaze before shooting her eyes back at Kira.

She?s right there, Gavin. Kay reminded him.

Don?t worry, she can?t sense my thoughts like you can. Gavin sent back.

Kay turned back towards the controls and tried to think about anything than how hard these two weeks were going to be.

tbc

I just had to get some Han and Gavin interaction in there!

16. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Oh wonderful story Kyp_Jaina_Jag

I´m glad I found it today :)

Gavin and Kay are really cute [face_love]

Can´t wait for the big BOOM between the little triangle on the ship :D

Keep it up like this!

~Arissa

17. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    (I've been waiting for you to post, so I was so happy when I came home and there one was after like a month! *does Kyp_Side's happy dance* ;) )

HEEHEE!!!! I was wondering when you'd get Han and Gavin together (though I do believe I remember Kyp saying he wasn't much of a mechanic *shrug*) And of course, he called him "kid". :D :D Kira better not mess things up! *fumes silently at the thought* :mad: Must...have...Gavin/Kay...MUSH! [face_love]

18. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    uh oh... so now gavins got to play boyfriend to his ex and kays got to play friend to her boyfriend. this SHOULD be an interesitng 2 weeks... good post by the way and i look fwd to more!

-jj00

19. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Poor Gavin and Kay. Two weeks of hell they are gonna go through.

~~Jilly

20. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
  21. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
  22. Jedi_jainafel

Aug 5, 2002
    *Blushes*

I absolutly loved the interation between Gavina and Kay!!!It was so cool.

Will Kira walk in on them or something..coz that would be halirous!!!

Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina

23. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Same looks, same sarcasm, same- -flirtation with the Solo women... hehehehe, that's great! This should be a very interesting two weeks to say the very least...

~*~The Queen~*~

24. Arissa

Apr 7, 2003
    up up and away!

25. Jedi_jainafel

Aug 5, 2002
    UP!!!

nina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.