I Don't Want to Wait (Love story of J/J's daughter and K/OC's son.) Completed November 1, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_Jaina_Jag, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    UP UP UP!!!! GREAT post. I LOVED it. :)
  2. Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Knight

star 2
    Duh duh duh?more teen angst. I?m having a ?Dawson?s Creek? day?

Chapter 13

Gavin glanced quickly at Kira, who was sleeping in the seat across from him in the cockpit. Kay had gone in the back about an hour ago due to Kira?s shameless flirting. Gavin sighed and slumped back in his seat, massaging his temples. He wanted Kira to know the truth, and to be with Kay. He looked back at Kay, who was doing some rewiring. He felt frustration roll off her through the force as well as some anger at him. Gavin stood up and walked softly over to her, careful not to wake Kira.

?Mad at me?? Gavin whispered in her ear when he got close enough. He moved to put his arms around Kay?s waist but she shoved him away forcefully.

?No?what would give you that idea?? Kay replied sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and returned back to her work.

Gavin didn?t say anything, but simply rested his chin on her shoulder.

?If you must know, I?m getting a little frustrated,? Kay replied, her voice edged with exhaustion and anger. ?Why doesn?t Kira know about us yet??

?I?m not ready to tell her yet, Kay,? Gavin sighed. ?I?m going to break her heart.?

?Why? I?d be glad to get rid of you,? Kay shot back.

?Okay, I deserved that,? Gavin admitted. ?Kay, she deserves to know the truth?but she?ll be furious if she finds out I left her for you.?

Kay turned to look at him, lifting a gentle hand to stroke his cheek. ?Would it bother you??

?Yes and no,? Gavin replied. ?I?d prefer to have her not hate me, but for us?? He let his voice trail off.

Kay looked in his eyes and could see that he was torn. ?You?re sweet?confused and a jerk at the moment, but sweet.?

In response, Gavin took her hand and began sucking on her finger. Kay gasped at his action, and her eyes drifted shut as he sucked each finger in turn. When he finished, he began kissing her palm, never letting his eyes leave hers. A soft sigh escaped her lips as he left her hand and began kissing her neck. His lips trailed across the soft skin until they reached her lips. He let his lips hover there for a moment.

?Gavin?? Kay?s voice came out in a whisper.

?Yes?? He asked, his voice as soft as hers.

?Please?? She whimpered slightly, as he moved his lips to her ear and suckled at the pearly flesh.

Gavin swallowed hard at the sounds coming from her mouth, but continued his ministrations. He moved back to her lips and this time didn?t hesitate. His lips attacked hers, and his tongue searched for entrance. When it was given, his tongue explored the confines of her mouth, memorizing every place that made her moan. When breathing became an issue, they pulled apart, and Gavin rested his forehead against Kay?s.

?I love you,? Gavin whispered.

Kay smiled at his words. He hadn?t said that ever since their first kiss a week ago. She opened her mouth to respond, but a sound in the doorway stopped her. Both of them wretched apart and turned to see Kira, who seemed calm.

?Thought I?d let you know that we?re here,? Kira said, smiling at Gavin.

A wave of relief went over them. She hadn?t seen. They followed Kira back to the controls and looked out the window. The drifter colony was bigger than expected, and in pretty bad shape.

?Who would live there?? Kay asked aloud.

?Refugees, with no where else to go,? Gavin replied.

Kay looked at him, as if to say ?how would you know??

He shrugged. ?I spent my childhood all over the galaxy. Believe me, I?ve seen worse.?

Kay nodded and looked back at the colony, hoping that the Vong were no where near here.

tbc

Heehee?Kira doesn?t know?.yet. [face_devil]

(BTW- I copied the term 'drifter colony' from the movie Titan AE.)
  3. Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Knight

star 2
    That is going to be my last post for a while, since I'm traveling to Italy as soon as school gets out on Wednesday. I'll be there for about a week and a half, so no post for about two weeks. Sorry to all my readers!
  4. Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still here KJJ. Have a great time in Italy, then can't wait to see a post when you get back.

~~Jilly
  6. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Master

star 4
    *Waves hand in front of face*

Is it hot in her or is it just me!

That mush was steamy Kyp_Jaina_Jag!!!!

nina
  7. JainaJediQueen Jedi Master

star 4
    Love it! Have fun in Italy, I'll be here waiting for the next post.

~*~The Queen~*~
  8. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    hmmm.... i think he should tell her....

-jj00
  9. Rogue11JS Jedi Master

star 4
    POSTIE PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!
    :D!!!!!!
  10. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okay...I was going to have a post up as soon as I got back. Italy kept me busier than I thought, so I only had time to write a chapter for 'Dark Future' and half a chapter for 'Totally Clueless'. A chapter for this one should be up sometime within the next week.
  12. Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks to all my readers for being patient!

Chapter 14

Gavin felt a wave of sympathy roll off Kay at her first look at the refugees of the Drifter Colony. They looked war torn, which was understandable since most of them were from Dantooine or Sernpidal. Several people turned to look at them, noticing the lightsabers and the Jedi robes. Kira looked sympathetic as well, since she?d come from a Drifter Colony before getting to Coruscant.

?Kayla Fel?? a voice from behind them spoke.

Gavin felt a slight twinge of relief and annoyance at the same time. It was a voice Gavin either hated or liked, depending on which day of the week. He watched Kay?s face light up when she saw Valin Horn standing behind them. Valin looked at her for a moment, and then his gaze shifted to Gavin.

?And Gavin Durron? Wow?this is a surprise. I thought the council had forgotten about me up here,? Valin sounded relieved.

Kay immediately started talking to him, but Gavin was looking at a scar on Valin?s forehead.

?So it?s true?? Gavin asked, breaking in. ?Yuuzhan Vong are here??

?Yeah, it?s true,? Valin sighed. ?Not many, but they do come occasionally, killing civilians and such.?

?Why?? Kay asked, frowning. ?Ever since the Republic took back Coruscant and the war ended, the Vong have been quiet. They?re practically extinct.?

?Slight revenge,? Valin replied easily. ?They know they don?t stand a chance, but they still want to be thought of as a threat to the Republic.?

?Apparently they are,? Gavin said, motioning to Valin?s scar. ?Either that, or you just can?t take them.?

Anger and annoyance flared in Valin, but he clamped down on his emotions quickly. ?I don?t know what you think of the Vong, Durron, but they aren?t as easy a kill as you think.?

Gavin shrugged. ?I doubt it?s nothing we can?t handle.?

Valin opened his mouth to respond, but Kay cut in. ?When do they attack??

?It?s hard to say,? Valin replied. ?They come in at different times. Sometimes their attacks are weeks apart. Other times, it?s merely hours.?

?How are the people here holding up?? Kira asked suddenly.

?Better than you?d think,? Valin motioned for them to follow him. ?They stay in their homes mostly, though the children still come out at times to play.? Valin motioned to four kids playing on the rusted floor, chasing and tackling each other.

?Reminds me of you and Ben,? Kay told Gavin, a smile playing on her lips.

Gavin grinned. ?More like me and you.?

Valin couldn?t miss the flirtation flickering between them, and neither could Kira apparently. She frowned at Gavin, and waves of irritation rolled off her towards Kay. Kay stopped smiling immediately, glaring at Kira.

?As it is, a few Yuuzhan Vong have died, but they seem to keep coming,? Valin?s tone dropped. ?I told you the people are holding up well, but it doesn?t mean they aren?t losing hope. Some people are leaving, but most can?t afford transport and don?t have anywhere to go.?

?When was the last attack?? Gavin asked suddenly.

?A couple days ago,? Valin replied, grimacing. ?Couple civilians died.?

?It?s just you up here?? Kay asked with concern.

?No,? Valin said. ?Good thing, too. I?d never be able to handle the Vong on my own.?

?Who else is here?? Kay asked.

?Kam Solusar and Octa Ramis. Octa?s daughter, Aria, too,? Valin replied.

?Kam?s here?? Gavin frowned. ?Tionne never mentioned it.?

?The mission was supposed to be quiet,? Valin replied. ?Now that it?s a bigger threat, more people have to be involved.?

They stopped suddenly, and found themselves in a dark hallway, which looked more like a sewer tunnel than anything. Gas flowed out of pipes, and the walls looked like they were near to collapsing.

?This is where they enter from, supposedly,? Valin told them.

?Why isn?t there more security here?? Gavin asked.

?We would?if we knew how they came in from,? Valin said slowly. ?We know they use this hallway to get to the Colony, but we just don?t know how. If you look out viewports, there are no ships in sight, eith
  13. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh oh! Doesn't bode well for the Jeed- I mean Jedi! :p
  14. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    I see the Durron/Horn rivalary/hatred has gone from fathers to sons. And hopefully Kira will start to get a CLUE!

~~Jilly
  15. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Master

star 4
    Grrrrr.....

I only just saw that this was updated!!!!!!!!But it was a good post, i liked this part especially:

?Reminds me of you and Ben,? Kay told Gavin, a smile playing on her lips.

Gavin grinned. ?More like me and you.?

Valin couldn?t miss the flirtation flickering between them, and neither could Kira apparently. She frowned at Gavin, and waves of irritation rolled off her towards Kay. Kay stopped smiling immediately, glaring at Kira.

:D it looks as though their not going to be able to hide their relationship for much lonnngeeer.. [face_mischief]

nina
  16. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Master

star 4
    *Boots thread UP to top*

nina

17. Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow?I?ve been busy lately. I?ve barely had time to right, but here?s a new chappy!

Chapter 15

Octa Ramis grinned as she hugged her old friend?s son. Gavin smiled right back at the still-beautiful woman. He glanced briefly at Valin, Kira, and Kay, who were talking easily with Kam Solusar about the Vong that were invading.

?Where?s Aria?? Gavin asked lightly. He had no idea if Aria had been injured at all by the Yuuzhan Vong. He hadn?t seen Aria in nearly 3 years, but they had been close until she and her mother had moved back to Octa?s home world of Chandrila.

?She?s getting medical attention,? Octa replied gently, noticing the look on his face. ?Nothing serious,? she said quickly. ?Broken arm at the most.?

?Can I see her?? Gavin asked. True, he wasn?t sure if Aria even thought of him anymore, but she still meant a lot to him. She?d helped him deal with the death of his father and, unlike Kay, helped understand his mother.

Octa nodded and directed him to where to go to see her. Gavin found Aria in a small room with 2 bacta tanks and several cots, one of which Aria was lying on. Her bluish, almost abnormal eyes gazed up at the ceiling with boredom. She glanced at Gavin when he came in, her face lighting up with surprise and happiness.

?Somebody grew in the last 3 years,? Aria observed, half sarcastically.

?I could say the same about you,? Gavin replied easily. He sat down next to her, his gaze directed at her arm, which was bandaged and had a light tinge of red in a small area.

?It?s nothing,? Aria said quickly, noticing his concern. ?Just a little scrape a Vong felt the urge to give me.?

?This makes have something to look forward to when I face a Vong warrior,? Gavin noted.

?You can hardly call them warriors,? Aria replied. ?They haven?t inflicted much damage.?

?Your arm would say differently,? Gavin shot back. ?Well that and?" Gavin stopped himself before he mentioned Valin?s scar.

Aria gave him a half smile. ?You?ve already ran into Valin??

?Is it that obvious?? Gavin asked, slightly annoyed that she was reading his mind so easily.

?Yes, I could tell by the look of slight hatred on your face,? Aria grinned at him, amused at the feud between him and Valin.

?How is it that you?re reading my mind this easily?? Gavin asked.

Aria shrugged. ?I still have a mind link with you.? She paused for a minute. ?And you seem like you?re half here, and half somewhere else.?

Gavin sighed. ?You?re right about that. My life?s been?complicated lately.?

?Just lately?? Aria couldn?t help but tease. ?C?mon?you can tell me what?s wrong.?

?I?m in love with Kay,? Gavin said simply.

Aria spit out the water she had been drinking and coughed. ?Kay? As in Kayla Fel??

Gavin could only nod. Aria frowned and was silent for a few moments as she contemplated this.

?Sith?what is it with the Durron men?? Aria laughed, but she sobered quickly when she saw the look on Gavin?s face. ?I?m sorry, but?Kay? The spoiled Jedi princess??

?She?s not like that anymore,? Gavin replied, frowning. ?She just broke up with Erik-?

?She finally showed Captain Cardboard the door?? Aria asked, sounding relieved. ?Wow?maybe her tastes have changed.?

?Funny,? Gavin shot back sarcastically. ?It?s been weird for me too. I haven?t really told Kira about it yet.?

?Playa,? Aria joked. ?If you really love Kay, what?s the hold up??

?Wish I could tell you,? Gavin sighed.

?You and Gavin?? Valin asked Kay for the thousandth time. ?I never would have figured.?

Kay shrugged. ?I know. If anyone were tell me where we?d be a year ago, I would have laughed in their face.?

?I wish I could say I was happy for you,? Valin replied, suddenly turning serious on her.

?Valin?? Kay started to say, but Valin held up a hand to silence her.

?Relax, I?m not going to lecture you, Kay,? Valin continued. ?However?I want you to be careful.?

?Careful?? Kay echoed. ?What?s that supposed to mean??

?Look, he?s the best mind controller I?ve ever seen,? Valin said bluntly. ?I just
  18. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooooh. Tension between Valin and Kay. I like! Great post. :)
  19. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    Great stuff! Hmm, things keep getting interesting... And is Valin also in love with Kay?

~~Jilly
  20. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    great update! More soon?

EJ
  21. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Master

star 4
    Ha.Playa, i suppose he is being one.Still funny though :D

Tsk, tsk :mad:He is so paranoid, just like his father, and Valin hasn't even been in Corsec!!

Im sooooo glad that there's another update, but it so long in between them!!*pouts*

nina
  22. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Jedi_jainafel Jedi Master

star 4
    *Silds onto thread looking for post*

*Pouts*

Damn no new post.Meh, latta ya'll.

nina
  24. Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Knight

star 2
    I?m watching Spongebob, and all of a sudden I decided to add to this story. Go figure? 8-}

Chapter 16

?Erik, I?ll be back in a week at the most!? Kay told the holographic image of her ?boyfriend?.

Erik sighed and smiled. ?That?s incredibly long for me. I miss you more than anything.?

Kay blushed, but Gavin gave a silent gagging motion from across the room where Erik couldn?t see him. Kay could tell this was killing him to see her pretend to be madly in love with Erik. Force, it was even killing her a little too!

?Kayla?? Erik?s voice jerked her out of her momentary space out.

?Yeah?? Kay tried to cover her embarrassment.

?Just wanted to tell you I love you,? Erik said, looking a little uncomfortable with the words.

?Um?yeah, I love you too,? Kay stumbled over the sentence. Gavin clenched his fist, but calmed when Erik?s image faded.

Gavin coughed out something that sounded distinctly like ?hypocrite?.

?What was that?? Kay said, glaring at him.

?Hypocrite,? Gavin replied easily. ?You?re mad at me for not telling Kira, but you just lied to Erik. You could have just broken with him then.?

Kay glared at him for throwing her words back in her face and blushed. ?It?s different with me and Erik. I want to tell him face to face.?

Gavin almost laughed. ?Right?that sounds like an excuse, Kay.?

Kay?s eyes narrowed as she walked over to him.

Uh oh?angry Kay. Only bad things can happen now. Gavin thought, a wry smile forming.

?Go. Break. Up. With. Kira. Now.? Kay emphasized each word individually, making sure he heard her.

?Call. Erik. Back. Break. Up. With. Him.? Gavin mocked her, but Kay knew he was serious at the same time.

Kay opened his mouth to reply, but Valin burst in on them.

?Vong. Here.? Valin managed to say, breathless.

Gavin and Kay glanced at each other before running out after Valin.

Kay had never seen anything more hideous in her life. A Vong ?Warrior? was attacking Octa, and had managed to slash her across the arm with a sort of knife weapon.

Thank the force there?s no poison in those, Gavin thought as he threw his lightsaber at the arm of the Vong, cutting his arm off from the shoulder.

The blood dripped off the arm, and the Vong glanced at his arm in shock, and then in anger at Gavin. Gavin prepared himself for an attack, but instead looked passed the armless Vong to see Kay struggling with two others. The Vong in front of Gavin seemed to understand his feelings towards Kay, because he laughed at Gavin, mocking him. The laughter was cut short as Gavin plunged his lightsaber into the scarred stomach of the creature in front of him. The Vong?s laughter became chopped up, and a little blood trickled out of it?s mouth before collapsing to the ground.

Gavin jumped over the body, running to help Kay. She managed to get her lightsaber in one of their ribcages and yanked up the blade to sever the ribcage and shoulder blade. Kira watched the Vong fall to the ground at met gazes with Kay for a second, impressed. Kay shrugged, trying to appear calm, but her eyes widened as she ducked a blow from another. When Kay looked up, Kira had decapitated her opponent. Kira looked at Kay and then around the area.

?Is that all of them?? Kay asked.

Kira nodded and swallowed hard. ?I think so.? Kira glanced back at her and screamed.

?Kay!? Kira reached for her to pull her away from the Vong behind her.

Kay?s memory of what happened would later be a blur. She felt a sudden pain in the small of her back, and then Kira screaming for Gavin and Octa and Kam. Valin?s face hovered over her telling her to stay awake. The pain spread from her back to her stomach, and then everything went black.

Will Kay survive? Will Gavin and Kay ever reveal their relationship to Erik and Kira? Tune in next?.um, few weeks, for the answers!
  25. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Few weeks! We can't wait that long! ~I~ can't wait that long! [face_devil] cliffies! Please let Kay be ok, PLEASE! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.