main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Don't Want to Wait (Love story of J/J's daughter and K/OC's son.) Completed November 1, 2003

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_Jaina_Jag, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

YAY!! :D HIS MOM IS TALKING TO HIM!! :D YAY!!!! :D

2. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Whoa! Great post. A bit short but nevertheless, still great. Yay for Nivea! [voice_Dr.Frankenstein]Sheeeeeeeee's alive![/voice]

3. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post!

~~Jilly

4. Kyp_Jaina_Jag

Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    :_| Well?after eight months, the story is finally over. Thanks to all my readers and my wonderful sister who acted as my beta! Hope you enjoy the epilogue!

Epilogue

4 Years Later

Gavin sighed as he ran a hand through his long ebony hair. Kay put a hand over her mouth to try and cover her smirk. She did so unsuccessfully and Gavin noticed.

?Something funny?? He asked, leaning up against his X-Wing.

?Cut your hair,? Kay replied easily, moving in close and twirling a lock of hair in her fingers.

Gavin pouted. ?You don?t think long hair is sexy??

?Sorry, no,? Kay rolled her eyes and went back to the dent the coralskipper had put in her X-Wing. ?I?m never going to be able to fix this,? She muttered reaching for her tools.

?The Dozen?s ready, Gavin,? Damien told his friend, walking up behind Kay. ?Nothing like the Outer Regions.?

Gavin nodded and glanced at Kay. ?Is your mom coming with us??

Kay shook her head, causing her brown ponytail to swing back and forth. ?She said she was taking Twin Suns out to accompany the Falcon to Coruscant. She said the Vong are crawling around in the sector.?

?So I?ll see you??? Gavin left the question open.

?In four months,? Kay replied apologetically. ?I?m going with the Rogues out to defend Chiss space. They need all the help they can get out there.?

Damien gave her a quick smile. ?You could have joined the Dozen if you wanted. I thought Gavin offered you a spot.?

?He did, but please?I?d like to live long,? Kay shot back. ?I doubt that would happen in your Squadron.?

?That hurts,? Gavin put a hand over his heart. ?We have to leave?? He directed his question at Damien.

?Yeah?Wedge said we should probably clear out,? Damien replied, casting Kay a sympathetic glance.

?Four months?? Gavin asked, leaning in for a quick kiss from Kay.

?Four months,? She confirmed.

?That would be your cue to leave,? Gavin nodded at Damien, and the blonde nodded, and smirking, headed for his X-Wing.

Gavin leaned down for another kiss, and glanced at the ring on her hand. ?Still haven?t told your mother??

Kay blushed and shook her head. ?I meant to?but she?s been way too stressed about Twin Suns.? She grew silent and then looked up at him. ?I heard Cal talking about your mom the other day. Senator again??

?Yeah?it?s different,? Gavin replied. ?I mean, she was a Senator for a long time, but she joined Dad?s squadron for even longer. I can only remember her as a pilot.?

They both grew silent, and Kay looked up at him with slight sadness. ?You would never give up the Dozen, would you??

Gavin frowned. ?Why do you ask??

?I don?t want things to be like this when we?re married,? Kay replied quietly. ?I mean, I saw my parents separated every week.?

?Kay-?

?Which is why I think I want to work at the Jedi Academy,? Kay interrupted. ?I mean, a couple more years and I?ll earn the Master title?and I know Anakin and Trissi could use some help at the Academy.?

?You?re sure?? Gavin asked. ?You always used to tell me how much you loved flying.?

?I do?but I don?t know,? Kay said hesitantly. ?Piloting runs in the family. Maybe I should take the Jacen route and be the meditative Jedi Master.?

?You do realize I would have to divorce you if you started acting like Jacen, right?? Gavin replied easily.

Kay whacked him on the arm and motioned for him to get going. ?Come on?it?s really kind of useless to the Dozen if their Lead isn?t there.?

?Yeah, I know,? Gavin gave her one last kiss before climbing into his X-Wing. ?I love you.?

?I know,? Kay replied with a roll of the eyes. ?Have fun.?

?I?ll try,? Gavin promised sarcastically.

Gavin took his X-Wing into the expanse of hyperspace and watched the space station go farther into the distance.

?We?ll just have to keep fighting, won?t we??

End

5. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I can't believe it's over! *sniff* Great ending to a great story. Sequel? *G*

~~Jilly

6. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its over :_|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There must be a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nina

7. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    WOW!!!!! Hi. I'm a newbie here, and I just finished reading this yesterday. In fact, I read the whole thing yesterday!!! I LOVE this story Kyp_Jaina_Jag. It's one of the best I've ever read. I agree with the others, we need a sequel.

Handmaiden_Rabe

8. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
  9. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Nice stuff, KJJ...please write a sequel!

-JSD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.