main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic I dreamt about DOY and TSM last night...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DarthBabe, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    //glares at AT, Rambles and Derek

I know what you three are thinking about and you can get your minds out of the gutter!

Anyway...DOY and I were walking along this road. I don't know where it was. But we were going to have a fanforce meeting with TSM (you know you've gone crazy with you start dreaming about ff meetings!). Anyway, we came along this house and we knocked on the door. This little girl answered the door and then we went in.

We walked into this living room and there was TSM standing there staring out the window. Yeah, I know I've never met her in real life, but hey it's just a dream. Anyway, while DOY was talking to this little girl. I went over to TSM and tried to talk to her. But she just continued to stare out the window. And then she began to weep. And I asked her what was wrong and she just kept weeping and staring out of the window.

It was the bizzarest dream!

P.S. I would like to apologize for my first post in Tammy's procrastination thread. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I'm sorry :(

2. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    Only thing I thought when I read the title was "Why didn't she dream of me? :_| "

3. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    lol...no problem, Tara...I know exactly how you feel! :D

Dreams are whacked. I don't think I've had a dream about any FF people, other than my friends who I knew long before the boards!

I had a dream once that my mom and her boyfriend had died, and I walked in the house, and my sister and brother looked at me and goes, we have new parents! They're UPers (United Penecostals)! I started screaming, and ended up running around my house singing praise songs, and the woman looks at the guy and goes, better get the formula. Next thing I know, I'm running through all these backyards (which reminded me of the backyards we had on the Navy base I lived on in Pensacola, Florida) with this old guy chasin me with a huge syringe filled with green stuff!!

Totally whacked...

4. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    But what does it all mean, Basil!?! I woke up and thought I was going crazy!

5. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    i have weird dreams, too. sometimes i dream about girls, too, Darthbabe ;) (sorry, couldn't resist). although sometimes i have weird dreams where i actually meet you guys. Some of yo guys look like your icons and the others look like friends/family of mine, and others look like how i picture some ppl from SW books. sometimes i dream about aliens, too. those are the weirdest dreams. see my other thread for more.

6. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    LOL! Well, DOY and TSM didn't look like their icons in my dream anyway.....

7. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Lol! Some of you (that I've met) actually do look like your icons to some extent. No Tammy, you do not look like Artoo!

All of my dreams with friends in them have been people from BBC.

8. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Although, scarily enough, you do look like yours a bit, when you're hiding behind your lightsaber. :)

9. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Well, remember way back when when Shmi was your icon? I told you then that the picture kinda resembled you.

10. wild_karrde

Oct 8, 1999
    I don't look like Maul, but I do have a red & black tattoo :cool:

11. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Derek, the only thing that's red is the eye.

12. wild_karrde

Oct 8, 1999
    It's still red, so I stand by what I said :D

13. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Oh yeah?

14. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    That's very true. Gotta give it to him! I haven't seen this tattoo, but a red eye is still red!

Actually Derek, you're the one who looks least like I pictured you before we met.

15. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    [face_laugh] I was a little worried when I saw the thread title, then I realized the author was not C-3 or Adam . .. 8-}

[face_shocked] Kind of creepy though.

And I do look sort of like my icon, now that my hair is turning red for some strange reason!

16. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Yeah, you do kinda look like your icon, Sarah. :)

17. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    At least you don't look like yours! [face_laugh]

18. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    LOL! Artoo could use Winnie the Pooh's song!

I am short, fat, and proud of that...

19. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    But I'd like to know what it means!

20. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Woo! She didn't glare at me! :p

21. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Know what what means?

22. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Wow, that's really weird.

I looked vaguely like my old icon (both times that I used Jaina), but as cute as my new one is, I don't think I resemble it. 8-}

23. wild_karrde

Oct 8, 1999
    I dreamed about Tara this morning (I don't sleep at night). But the damn phone woke me up :(

Funny thing is, when I jumped out of bed I turned my alarm clock off, but the ringing didn't stop. Took another ring before I figured out what was making the noise :p

24. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...I do that too, Derek...especially when someone calls me after I've already fallen asleep! *glares at someone in particular, who knows who they are...lol...* ;) j/k...about the glare, anyways...

25. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    lol at WK!!!! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.