main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST I Enjoyed it, but I have many questions

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Katietheredheadwhovian, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katietheredheadwhovian

Katietheredheadwhovian Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2015
    Hi, everyone! I just want to say that I really enjoyed the film, but I have some major issues with the plot. So much of it seemed to make no sense to me. Perhaps these questions were indeed asked? It's possible since I had a somewhat bad theatre experience as well, so it was difficult to focus. But here goes!

Who made this map to Luke Skywalker? Why would someone make it? Why is it in two parts?

How did Han manage to find the Millennium Falcon so incredibly fast? It's a big universe.

So Rey just happens to be on the same planet as the Falcon? That seems like one humongous coincidence.

How did Chewie track Rey and Finn at the end, in order to rescue them? The station was supposably the size of 5 Death Stars. Guess he got lucky?

What exactly happened between Han, Ben and Leia? I understand he turned to the dark side, but why did he have such a grudge against Han?

Why didn't the resistance simply attack the starkiller before?

Why did the First Order not destroy the new republic before? Shouldn't there be some massive repercussions for what they just did?

How come Han never used the light speed to get through a shield thing before in the series? Is it really that easy to get into this almighty base?

Speaking of the base, how exactly was the First Order building something so incredibly huge and powerful under the nose of everyone else? How did they manage to become so strong without opposition?

The First Order just decided now to track resistance ships back to their base?

How was Rey able to fly so expertly? Just because she's (probably) related to Luke?

Han just happened to take Rey to the planet where Luke's lightsaber is? It must be an incredibly small universe.

R2 didn't wake up till the very end? That seems convenient.

Thank you for any answers. :)

Roryrory likes this.
  2. hyperionprime

hyperionprime Jedi Knight

Apr 3, 2011
    Who made this map to Luke Skywalker? Why would someone make it? Why is it in two parts? han told rey and finn that luke was in search of the fisrt jedi temple,they're already a map that existed in the imperial archive,but they was a missing part,why?we will know in future movie

How did Han manage to find the Millennium Falcon so incredibly fast? It's a big universe.
    must have a tracking device but they haven't find it because they don't search in that system

So Rey just happens to be on the same planet as the Falcon? That seems like one humongous coincidence.
    the force

How did Chewie track Rey and Finn at the end, in order to rescue them? The station was supposably the size of 5 Death Stars. Guess he got lucky?
    he saw the light saber flashes and they were heading for the falcon so they were near

What exactly happened between Han, Ben and Leia? I understand he turned to the dark side, but why did he have such a grudge against Han?
    we learn more in episode 8

Why didn't the resistance simply attack the starkiller before?
    they did'nt know it exist

Why did the First Order not destroy the new republic before? Shouldn't there be some massive repercussions for what they just did?
    episode 8

How come Han never used the light speed to get through a shield thing before in the series? Is it really that easy to get into this almighty base?
    because lucas didn't think of it,its a movie after not han solo real life
    Speaking of the base, how exactly was the First Order building something so incredibly huge and powerful under the nose of everyone else? How did they manage to become so strong without opposition?
    remnant of the empire
    The First Order just decided now to track resistance ships back to their base?
    yes
    How was Rey able to fly so expertly? Just because she's (probably) related to Luke?
    the force,as her father and grand father before here she a great pilot
    Han just happened to take Rey to the planet where Luke's lightsaber is? It must be an incredibly small universe.
    the will of the force

R2 didn't wake up till the very end? That seems convenient.

Thank you for any answer

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Rather than make a thread with all your questions, please go to the relevant threads and ask so that the conversation can be had on the topics. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.