Provo I feel like a total dork!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I just got back from seeing "The Two Towers" at Movies 8. I went by myself 'cause I couldn't find anyone to go with me . . . and then I totally started crying when Haldir died! I NEVER cry at movies! *sigh*
  2. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    someone needs some lovin!
  3. LeiaTygre Jedi Knight

star 1
    You ARE a total dork. No, not really. I think everybody has a little dork in them. Some just let it out more than others.
  4. LakSivrak Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'M OFFICIALLY A DORK!

Maybe.

Saw TTT again. Cried again. Feel stupid again. Got laughed at by my exboyfriend-type-person.

WHY??????????????????????????????????????????

Did anyone else notice that in TTT, Gandalf's beard and hair are shorter?

Dana
  6. LakSivrak Jedi Knight

star 1
    didnt notice, but its easy enough to explain. got singed by a balrog. happened to me once. . .
  7. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    You got singed by a Balrog? Cool.

:D

Me have internet access. Me happy.

Dana
  8. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    No no no, Dana, you are so not a dork. If you're a dork cause you cried at one part in TTT? Man...that makes me a complete multi-dork cause I cry at multiple parts in TTT. And FotR. Heck...I still cry at the movie Independence Day for crying out loud.

So let's go see TTT at Movies 8 together, Dana! I even have a friend who still hasn't seen it (yeah, I should have converted her long ago), so maybe I can convince her to come with us. And now that finals are over I have some time, and we can go and drool over Legolas together.

And when I start crying at various parts in the movie you can laugh at me and feel better, eh? Trust me...I cry. A lot. ;) Tissues, anyone?

-Mia
  9. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah, we'll have to do that. When are you free? I'm thinking about going Friday sometime.

Update on my dorkiness:

Times seen FOTR: Um. I've lost count.
    Times cried seeing FOTR: Ha! Right!
    Times seen TTT: 6
    Times cried seeing TTT: 3

I saw it Wednesday night, and I was yelling at the ents to hurry up so we could go back to Helm's Deep.

Actually, I had fun, except for the crying thing.

Moment of Zen for today: Craig Parker looks much better with no wig, pointy ears, or his face taped in weird ways.

Dana
  10. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Oh, and may I ask, Jay, what it was you were doing with the Balrog for you to get close enough to get singed? :D

Dana
  11. LakSivrak Jedi Knight

star 1
    um, refrence my earlier post on lovin.

and i cried onece during ID4. the part when the crunk flies up the alien ship. . .i dont know why i felt the need to share that.
  12. Da_Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't we all, don't we all. [face_laugh]
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.