I feel much better.......

Discussion in 'Columbus, OH' started by jedibri, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri Jedi Master

star 4
    Now that we have a CR and uuummmm VCR I feel we as a group can move along with a more guilded approach. I think we all have good ideals and it's starting to show. We just need a person to help it move along. And that's what we got.

Oh yeah 17 day's to go ;) !!!
  2. Amidala-Leia Jedi Master

star 4
    I have to agree with you jedibri. I think things will go along much more smoothly now that we have a leader and a VCR to help guide us :D
  3. Darth_Stevious Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now all we need is a DVD and a THX and things would be GREAT! :D
  4. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    and maybe a PS2, Gamecube and Xbox while we are at it...OH and a nice big flatscreen monitor...hell, lets just get us a big movie theater like the lennox and hook stuff up to projectors....mmmmmmm
    heh heh
  5. jedibri Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe now people who backed out or are thinking about backing out woill either come back or give it a second chance. I thought the last meeting was very good. And we added some new members who jumped right in. That was great!
    If people were turned off they really should try 1 more time. How much can you get done after 2 meet and greet meetings? Now we can get down to running the Fanforce.
  6. DarthClerical Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree JediBri. There's not much that can be done in the first two meetings. But I think now the ball has started rolling and we're on our way.
  7. Italianjedi Jedi Padawan

Yes, I agree. I don't understand why people don't just hang in there and wait it out for a few meetings, till we get more established. ANY group/organization always starts real slow, and picks up from there. I personally had a good time at the last meeting. Just my two cents.

Kevin
  8. DarthFloyd Jedi Master

star 4
    I can see it, as I am plagued with seeing all sides to every story...It gets really confusing when noone knows what is going on and everyone is trying to play chief until one is elected, which i think started to happen before this past meeting, especially as the date got closer. Now, however, you just have to leave it up to them...If they decide to come back, great, and the group will be stronger for that. But if not, then wish them well and hope that the group gets stronger anyway.
  9. jedibri Jedi Master

star 4
    With that said, it would be nice to see evryone at the next meeting. So we can get an exact head-count. Not to mention to give money for tickets.
    At the 2ond meeting there were 18-19 people. I understand that things come up. The next meeting is on a Sunday. Not as much happens on that day. So I hope we get a great turn-out.
  10. NeoJobe Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got the GameCube. Rogue Squadron, Woooo! And maybe a little Super Smash Brothers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.