main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga I Feel Pretty - (Pre-AotC) Anakin Skywalker attempts to clean his room. Hilarity ensues.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aelan_Greenleaf, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelan_Greenleaf

Aelan_Greenleaf Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2005
    Title: I Feel Pretty
    Author: Aelan Greenleaf
    Category: Humour/Stupidity
    :)
    Summary: Very old story. My lame attempt at humour. Try to enjoy! :)

Seventeen Anakin Skywalker hated cleaning his room. Come on, a Jedi Padawan wasting away his valuable time cleaning his room? True enough though, he couldn't even take a step within his room without stepping on something, but surely that wasn't reason enough to submit him to this torture? He had said the same to his master, who had then responded:

"What about the smell, then?"

Anakin had to admit that he had a point there. His room did have a faint aroma (contrary to Obi-Wan's opinion) of something rotting. Come to think of it, Anakin had lost a anchovies sandwich in his room a few months ago...

He sighed. His room was a disaster zone, worse then some of the war-torn planets that he had visited. Clothes strewn everywhere, holo-pads and holo-movies buried amongst them. He supposed that he really would have to clean it this time.

Anakin headed over to his radio, and set it to Coruscant's number one station: 106.5 Intergalactic pop. He then quickly set himself to tidying up his room, tossing clothes and objects into two different piles: clean and dirty.

He had been doing this for about an hour he heard the announcer, a Gungan named Ricko, name the next song. Anakin smiled with pleasure. This was one of his favorite songs.

Dropping the armful of clothes in his arms, he pranced over to the centre of his room and started to move to the music, singing along as well:

"I feel pretty, Oh so pretty..."

[hr]

Master Obi-Wan Kenobi was walking through the corridors of the Jedi Temple with his close friend, Siri Tachi. They were planning on heading over to Obi-Wan and Anakin's quarters to have lunch, and to check and see if the Obi-Wan's young apprentice was having any luck with his room.

"Was it really that bad?" asked Siri as they walked.

Obi-Wan grinned at her, his blue eyes lighting up. "You couldn't pay me to sleep in that room overnight."

Siri considered this, and soon replied. "Well, it can't be as bad as Ferus' room used to be." she said, remembering her former Padawan.

Her friend just stared at her.

"Wow. That bad?"

Obi-Wan nodded, as they drew closer to his quarters.

[hr]

The mop head came off pretty easily, Anakin noted as he swung it off of its handle and placed it onto his head. He glanced into a nearby mirror, smiling as he went by. The blond hair suited him.

He turned up the music, and using the hilt of his lighsaber as his microphone, he continued to move around the room, singing and dancing with his master's old teddy bear.

[hr]

Music could be heard through the walls of his and Anakin's quarters, albeit it muffled and unintelligible. The rhythm, however, was decisively pop.

Siri laughed. "Your padawan sure likes his music loud." she said to Obi-Wan, smiling.

He frowned back at her. "Not funny, Siri." he stated, before stepping through the threshold. The music began to pound at him, rising several notches since they had entered.

Lyrics floated by, although Obi-Wan was too upset to hear them. Siri could though, and recognized them from a famous Inner Rim play called 'West Rim Story'.

"[i]Anakin![/i]" Obi-Wan yelled out, opening the door to his apprentice's room, Siri close behind. What they saw shocked them both into disbelief.

Anakin Skywalker was dancing around in his room, mop head used as a wig, lightsaber as a microphone and Obi-Wan's cooking apron as a dress. But Obi-Wan also quickly identified Anakin's dancing partner.

"Mr. Squiggles!" he cried out, before fainting and being caught in the waiting arms of Siri Tachi.

Anakin quickly pulled the mop off of his head and ripped off the apron. Looking sheepishly over at Siri, who, after putting Obi-Wan down on the ground had doubled over into laughter, Anakin turned a bright shade of lavender.

After Siri had recovered enough to speak, she asked Anakin (between girlish g

2. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    I am so sure that I have read this story before. Was it also posted at fanfiction.net? Anyhow, it is hilarious. Good work!=D=

3. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    LAME attempt, you say? CERTAINLY NOT!
    i thought that was HILARIOUS!=D=
    mr.squiggles and anchovies sandwiches... OH MY![face_laugh]
    and of course, anakin as the mop headed pop singer.....
    GREAT JOB!!=D=

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, man, the bit about the anchovy sandwich had me laughing very hard.

5. skjedi

skjedi Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2005
    =D= That was the funniest story I've read in a long time [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Keep it coming.

6. light-

light- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    The mop head came off pretty easily, Anakin noted as he swung it off of its handle and placed it onto his head. He glanced into a nearby mirror, smiling as he went by. The blond hair suited him.

He turned up the music, and using the hilt of his lighsaber as his microphone, he continued to move around the room, singing and dancing with his master's old teddy bear.

wonderful

ahaha [face_laugh] mr squiggles?!!

" I feel pretty."
    [image=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1385/thumbsup0fo.gif]

7. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Mr. Squiggles!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

8. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    That was awesome...but too short.:(

9. Aelan_Greenleaf

May 20, 2005
    Mr_Dagobah: Haha, yes, it was! But thanks for reading it again! :)

obi_webb: Thank ya kindly! I do like the pop singer Ani, though. Who would have thought that he'd go all Vadey on us?

DarthIshtar: Excellent! :) Thanks for reading!

skjedi: Aww, thanks! [:D]

light-: That video is so cute! Thanks for the reply!

Jaira: I love the idea of Obi and a teddy bear. [face_love]

sword_of_raditz: I know, I'm sorry. I'm not known for long stories. :p

10. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Excellent. I needed that so much tonight. Funny stuff!

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    As the mother of three sons, I can TOTALLY relate. Actually, my oldest has always been neat. But the other two? [face_worried] I ask for back-up whenever I have to go in their rooms! This was excellent! =D= [face_laugh]

12. Fate

Fate Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    This was entirely too funny. For some reason, the thought of Ani liking pop music doesn't seem that far off...

But Obi-Wan with a teddy bear? [face_laugh] He'll never be able to look Siri in the face again, the poor man. :p

Awesome job, Aelan_Greenleaf.

@};-

13. Aelan_Greenleaf

May 20, 2005
    PadawanKayla: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

VaderLVR64: Boys seem to have a problem keeping their rooms habitable! I got the idea myself from the sight of my brother's room. Ick. :)

Fate: I think Siri will have much to tease him about. Thanks for reading! :)

14. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    OMG - that was hysterical.

I would pay money to see a mop topped Anakin dancing around the room to "I Feel Pretty"

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Very funny

=D= =D= =D= =D=

15. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I was sure you were describing my daughter's room and I'd be all for her sunging if it got her room clean :D West Rim Story... [face_laugh] Excellent viggie!

16. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    I rememeber reading this before, but I had to do it again because it was hilarious even a second time around.[face_laugh] :_|

Gee Anakin's room sounds alot like mine actually[face_thinking] [face_shhh]

Excellent!

17. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Oh---my---*nearly dies from bursts of laughter*

I loved that!!!! I'd tell you the parts I liked, but I would literaly have to quote the whole thing!

-Commander Tharen-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.