main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I finally made it here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Crossix, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crossix

Crossix Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2007
    Well it took me awhile but I finally made it here. Name's Crossix, I'm from Fremont CA(SF bay area) and I well, love Star Wars! It took me awhile to sign up here don't know why. I've been coing to the site just never crossed my mind I guess. Like I said, love star wars, but you already knew that. My favorite charactors are 1.Darth Vader 2.Luke Skywalker 3.Aayla Secura 4.Plo Koon and 5.Yoda. I'm not going to lie sometimes Aayla's #2. What can I say, hot. Got all of her toys, signed no less. My bestfriend big fan too, we flew to Celabration 3 in Indy and drove to C4 in LA. Well I'm happy to finally be here.

2. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    I'm happy you're finally here. I look forward to talking with you. Something tells me we'll be doing a lot of that! :D

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Crossix! :)

I've been to the CE myself and I heard lots of good things about CIV. Which one (C3/C4) did you prefer? Which one was the better one in your view? And have you met some FanForcer as well? At CE we had a FanForce (FF) table to show people what and who we are. So have you taken a look at your local FF already? :)

Btw Is your best friend at these boards as well? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. Crossix

Crossix Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2007
    To Skiara's q's: I perfered C4 over C3 simply cause of the organizion at C4 that was not, not at C3. Plus the travel was easy! One tank of gas to LA and one tank of gas back(thank you's to the SS). My friend is not part of the boards and we might of seen the FanForce table, I'm not sure. I was really there at C4 to carry out a mission. To get as many or my unopened toys signed as I could. C3 for me, being my first was all about the experiance. C4 was a mission.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    At the CE it wasn't easy to get anything signed, because you had to pay a lot for one signing. But there'll be the Jedi-Con next year and maybe there are free signings again. :D

6. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Roughly how many toys did you get signed? :D

Welcome to the forums, mate. There's many wonderful places here ... have fun exploring. ;)

7. Crossix

Crossix Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2007
    11 toys, 3 pix and I got vader and maul on a poster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.