main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii I finally made it to Oahu!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Crimsus, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimsus

Crimsus Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2004
    And am I darn glad to be off the plane. Anyway, I turned around and shredded my first script for my fan film. It seemed good when I wrote it, but then I read it straight through and decided I can do a lot better. So now I'm just waiting for all my personal belongings to finally arrive, of course an apartment/condo helps too, and it figures, I arrive during the worst time to find a place to live (as in high prices).

Depending on whether or not I lose my sanity making a new story, I'd probably like to employ the talents of the Oahu Fans for things like costumes. I know I'll probably work something into the story so that some of the scenes are shot over near the active volcanos.

All that being said, I'm happy to finally be here and I look forward to meeting you. I'd also like to talk to someone who is good at costumes. My old dark jedi costume got ripped real bad when the movers were packing my stuff back in Colorado. If there's a seamstress/tailor that would like to help me out, let me know!

ALOHA!

Crimsus

2. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Crimsus,

Welcome to Hawai'i. "What brings you here, young Jedi? .....There's no war here, unless you brought it with you........." Ha, ha, ha. I hope you don't mind me indulging but I just felt the desire to quote good ole' Tion Medon.

As I mentioned to NEMES1S elsewhere on this board, if Dark Side costuming is your thing, you can contact the local 501st (the Pacific Outpost) via http://www.pac501.com .

If you are a Good Side / Rebel costumer, I can help you keep in touch with the local goings-on of the Rebel Legion Hawai'i.

May the Force be with you as you make an attempt at surviving in Hawai'i (financially & in other ways as well). We have a saying here: "Lucky You Live Hawai'i". However, living in Paradise isn't easy, that is, unless you have enough money to MAKE it easy!

Sincerely,
    Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

3. NEMES1S

NEMES1S Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2005
    Hope your stay here is a good one! If ya got any pix of your dark jedi outfit...show'um!! =)

Cheehuu!

4. Hapajedi

Hapajedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Welcome to Jurassic Park! Or at least the neighboring island where
    it was filmed! hehe
    Keoni aka(Jonakin)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.