main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I FOUND EP3 FIGURES ALREADY!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by jedimasterface, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimasterface

jedimasterface Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2005
    The Happiest day ever! I can't Believe it! This Collectible shop I frequent called the toy vault in emerald square mall had the figures already!

New Darth Vader and Anakin!

Aside from that they had a TON of the other new stuff. I'm headed to the other store in Warwick, ri? i think tonight. the guy at emerald mall said they have them as well, hopefully some different ones!

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Greetings jedimasterface. I'd like to point you to the May meet thread, where we're discussing details on our first screening of RotS as a group. We hope we can see you then. :)

3. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Hey there! Welcome to our board. Where are you from? :)

Congrats on your find! I'm looking forward to seeing everything in stores this Saturday. I'll have to restrain myself from spending too much, but I know there will be some things I just have to pick up, like the novel, the graphic novel, the visual dictionary, maybe some random other books, the Unleashed figures...sigh. Probably not all of that, but I can dream. :p

4. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Nice score jmf! Being familiar with the Vault, I'm sure there was a slight mark-up in their price as compared to a TRU or WalMart ;)

The only ROTS figure I've come across so far was a Tarful figure 2 or 3 weeks ago at a local WalMart. Even then, WalMart had put a halt on the selling of ROTS figures.

5. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    that is because they are NOT suppose to be out until the midnight release this friday night !!!!!!

6. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    that is because they are NOT suppose to be out until the midnight release this friday night !!!!!!

Maybe they shouldn't be out until the midnight release but who's going to rat this guy out for putting his stock out early?

7. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Welcome to the boards jedimasterface! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.