main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I found it!!! Yes, I found it!!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lonewolf89, Oct 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    There I was walking innocently into Sessels when I see it. On the book shelf, in the middle of the aisle, was Star By Star. I stopped dead in my tracks, my mom almost bumped into me. I squealed. I've only squealed twice in my entire life once when I saw Conquest was out, and again when I saw Rebirth. I felt like I was going to start hyperventilating right there in the store. I just stood, pointing my finger at the book stuttering. My mom kept asking "What, What?"I felt like staring at her and saying "That is only the book that I've been waiting for for months" and popping her upside the head. Man, sometime people really make frustrated.

I found it!!!! I found it!!! //Lonewolf Does a little dance///.

2. ShinagamiWing

ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    Congrats, amigo, and happy reading!! at least as happy as SbS can be... uh, forget I said anything.

3. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    grrrrrrrrr,

All of you are CHEATERS! I have to sit here on my chair waiting for people to finish SBS and PM me some spoilers. AGGHHHHHHHH. I'm pulling my hair, I'm about to cry, I've never cried in my ENTIRE life except when I was a baby and wanted food. FRUSTRATION! I've gone to every store, everystore from computers to HAIR SALONS within 30 miles of my house begging everysingle person I see! And you just find it while you're walking into a store! There is no God! This is unjust! HELP ME! ::Starts reciting Jedi Code::

::stops that because of the overwhelming urge to chant: Star By Star, Star By Star, Star By Star, Star By Star, Star By Star, Star By Star, Star By Star::

I just need my SBS!!!!!!!

4. Dark_Jedi_Skywalker

Dark_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2001
    Congrats, thats how i felt this afternoon when i saw it at Wal-Mart, save that i didn't squeal, and my mother wasn't there. But overall, that's how i felt too.

5. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    :_| NO FAIR! I've been to Wal-Mart for the past three days (twice yesterday) AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT!!!

6. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    When you are done...would you PM some spoilers? ;)

7. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hmmmmm, maybe I'll have to check my wal-mart. What state do you live in, the person who said they found it at wal-mart? I can always cross my fingers!!!

Jae Angel

8. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    Lonewolf...YOU BA****D!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you PLEEEEEASE PM me some spoilers when you are done...im not gonna get sbs for a while becase i dont have the money...and its goona drive me CRAZY that everyone is getting it on TUESDAY.....GRGRGRGRGRGRGRRRRRR!

9. JWK

JWK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Man I feel happy for you, well ok that a bit of a lie, can I stangel you and take you copy of SbS? PLEASE?

10. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

I'm just grateful that in 10 months in Minneapolis, I don't think I've seen a Wal-Mart yet. Hope you enjoy the book, I'll get a copy soon. I'm fond enough of Mr. Denning's work that I'll cough up the bucks for a hard cover.

11. Xuxy_Qwist

Xuxy_Qwist Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    Hmph! And Qwi talks to me about being impatient! I wanna read it, too!

Qwi: You'll read it when I read it.

Xuxy: When will that be?

Qwi: Tuesday. We'll get it from the bookstore at 10AM. Probably get it half off, too.

Xuxy: Yay!

Qwi: Sorry, people, just a little person-to-sock chat!

Xuxy: Hey! I'm not just a sock! I'm a person, too.

Qwi: I know, I know! Calm down!

Xuxy: *pouts* I just want to know for sure what's going to happen!

Qwi: Two days, sweetie. Two LONNNNNG days. Then we'll know all there is to know about SbS.

12. Draco_Starcloud

Draco_Starcloud Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 25, 2001
    To B. Dalton Bookstore! AND BEYOND!

13. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Neeed, SBS

NOW

14. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Stevo....

Ditto.

15. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    I found it!!!!!! Actually, my mom did. I was planning to go searching Friday after school, but since she was running errands that morning, I asked her to keep an eye out, and printed a copy of the cover for her to use. Any way, I get done with school, and stay after for a little looking over a physics test, and am walking over to my girlfriends house to use the phone and see if mom had found the book. Just then, she drives by, on her way home. And guess what!? Happiness and joy, she had the book!!!!!!!!! All 606 glorious pages!!!! It's soooo beautiful. She got it at WalMart on College Avenue in San Diego, in case any of you live in the area. Said there were a few others. Anyway, gonna go, it's late, and I still have hundreds of pages to read(on 363 right now). See ya!

16. Jedi-Rascal

Jedi-Rascal Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2001
    I used to work in a bookshop, and my friend who still works there sends me SW books as soon as they're in. I got SbS a week ago, but because of damned university work I haven't got time to read it for at least a fortnight!

17. SCI_FI_NUT

SCI_FI_NUT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2001
    well my sbs copy may not have come yet but at least my "Martian succsessor nadesico: 6 endgae dvd finnaly arrived"(two months late). So atleast i got to see the end of THAT series this weekend(funny i thought they'd actually end the war at teh end but they didn't)

18. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Well I finished it, if anyone wants spoilers I guess you can PM me.

19. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    it' not cheating if you get stad by star early you would.

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Ok, so I'm trying to have the same luck as Corran Rogue today. I asked my mom to check out the walmart up where I live to see if Sbs is there and I'm going to check this walmart near my college. What do you guys think I should do if I find Sbs here at my walmart? Should I get it and then return it if my mom gets it up at home? I'd just kick myself if I didn't get it and then she wasn't able to find it up at home!! :(

Jae Angel

21. exar-tull

Feb 22, 2001
    i was refering too stevo not you narundi jedi.

22. Empress_Arakay

Empress_Arakay Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2000
    *screeches in her best Bratty!voice* NOT FAAAAAIIIIIRRR!!! Argh, they never get books in early where I live...Georgia is such a stupid state... :(

23. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    And I didn't even really read what you and Stevo were talking about, Exar, so how could I have been responding to something you said? I was really responding to the forum as a whole.

Jae Angel

24. exar-tull

Feb 22, 2001
    Okie day just making sure.

25. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    How does everyone find it so early? I will wait until Tuesday when I know Walden will have it and I can get a huge discount. I need to finish FotR anyway. I don't think I could make it much longer without JediNet lit updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.