main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I found it!!! Yes, I found it!!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lonewolf89, Oct 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Chbel

Master Chbel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2000
    I've tried using the Force to find a copy...

I'm not very adept I guess. Sigh, I'll watch the Power of Myth and try to figure out when I will go look for it again.

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I DID use the force to find a copy! It was the freakiest thing! I went into Walmart today and they didn't have it in the books section, but there were these suspicious-looking boxes sitting by one of the shelves and they had some books in them. Still, I didn't think it was right for me to rifle through boxes, so I went to customer service and asked if they had it in stock. The girl said they didn't but she could call the vendor for me. I told her that wasn't necessary, but that there were some boxes lying around. She told me she could look through them for me. So, she looked through most of them and I was thinking "Man, she is NEVER going to find it! Why am I making her do this?!" So, I had a bit of a false alarm with Stephen King's new novel which was about 600 pages, and she was almost at the last box when she pulls out a thick book and mutters "Star Wars". Then she puts it back in the box and goes for the next one!! I was like "THAT'S IT!!!!" I jumped up and down and squealed and thanked her profusely. Then I ran straight to the register before any force could pry the book from my hot little hand, totally forgetting to get a meat thermometer for my mom! This just shows how insane of a fan I am! All this for a book! But I was persistent and in the end it paid off, with the help of the force, of course ;) So, all of you who still don't have the book, go down to your WalMart and pester the heck out of them! And if they still won't give it to you, a little jedi mind trick couldn't hurt ;)

Jae Angel

3. RingoJuna

RingoJuna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2001
    My local Wal-Mart still doesn't have it on the shelves. I guess it'll have to be EARLY Tuesday morning before i get my copy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.