main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto I found my super nintendo with STAR WARS trilogy video games!! oh and I found EP1 senator Palpatine

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by shaolin_madman, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaolin_madman

shaolin_madman Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Wahooooooo!!! I found my old dusty Super Nintendo with STAR WARS trilogy!! I plugged it in and I am currently having hours fo fun! The videos games are awsome!! in my opinion the best SW video games that were ever made! the side scrolling action is great! and the lightsaber and laser blaster sound effects are outstanding! Wahooooo!! I feel like a little kid again! oh yeah I also found EP1 Senator Palpatine for 1$ at the dollar store in westdale mall lol! go pick on up! I did LOL.

2. TopGun2001

TopGun2001 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2001

Veryjealous... I lent all 3 SW games to someone during the dying-days of the SNES, but forgot who and ultimately never got them back again. Despite the forumla getting a tad repetitive by Jedi, "Super Star Wars" is still one of the best action-platform games produced for any system.

(ditto for Super Metroid and Megaman X :D )

3. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Cool! I still have all those games, though the only one I passed was Return of the Jedi. I kind of hated the fact that you can't save your game in the first one. I hope you know about the secret to get as many lives as you can possibly get in Super Star Wars. It's one of the Tatooine levels (the fourth one?) and you can fall down the second cliff to the left and you get into this cave place and you can swing about with your saber and get lives. You do this several (million) times - it gets tedious though!

4. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

ARGH! i can't belive i don't have those games anymore!! and i still actualy use the SNES (hate the controler on the 64) I remember the hours trying to get through the stupid jawa landcrawlers...when i saw them in the movie it brought back frustrating memories :D Ah well, those were the days...sigh.

5. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    i had one of those starwars games for SN. one of my room mates in 96 in vancouver found a pawn ticket and i was the only one with money so i turned it in on the day before it expired. i got a SN and one starwars game for $35. didnt get to play it much and then two of my other room mates (there were 5 of us) pawned it for beer money without asking me and without paying me back. yes i did get beer out of it but thats not the point. there was no way i was going to pay $50 bucks to get it back out of pawn and risk getting caught due to it may have been stolen in the first place, never know and my room mates may have just pawned it again.

6. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I've got an emulator of them but I don't like using a keyboard for a game designed to use the SuperNES controller.

Must track down the carts of them.

7. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I still have my NES SNES and N64 (cube happening soon) will all the SW and Zelda games available - except for the Naboo one for the 64

Got the ROMs as well (just finished Link's awakening!!!!) - Adam - get a cheap USB gamepad like device - I have one that resembles a playstation controller (no rumble - that came out a year later)

8. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    cool. I will look into it once my debts are paid, and I'm working.

Cube has just been lowered in price to $230 (I believe) PS2 and Xbox now cost $299 (Gamecubes original prices)

9. Mori_Fett

Mori_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    Adam maybe you should just toss those emulated games over my way. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.