main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I give up

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by TK1305, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK1305

TK1305 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    I wil gladely hand off the SA web page to anybody willing to take it. I just cant get it going and doing what I need. so WHO WANTS IT????

2. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    I really never intended the SIG sites to be done by people who didn't already know web design, I want you guys to find someone who can design the site and then you just concentrate on doing the part that made you interested in the first place, writing content and gathering links for that special interest.

You should go the the fan art forum and ask someone if they can come up with a design, I can then work with you to turn that into a site that you can update easily.

3. TK1305

TK1305 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    If i could just get the hang of it I have awesome ideas
    its just i get an idea after i start something and when i go back to fix it i end up messing it up and making it look worse then if i had just left it alone

4. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    hang in ther bro , you are doing a great job ! sarah and jen seem to have the hang of it . just ask for some help .

5. Clockwork

Clockwork Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I probably don't know that much more than you do (the CM site is about the limit of my programming ability), but I'll try to help. Once you get the basic site up and running, doing updates is pretty easy.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Here is a great site to learn about HTML...

HTML Goodies

And here is a really nice HTML editor... if you don't already have one.

AceHTML Freeware
    The only thing is they will ask you to register, but the official site is not registering it any more so you will have to just ignore that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.