1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

I Got Blew Off by the Dark Lords of the JC

Discussion in 'Nashville, TN' started by Steja_Palex, Sep 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steja_Palex Jedi Master

star 4
    Man, I found out the Dark Lords are not fans of humor. I declared myself a free-agent apprentice and they came back with "YOU have to pm a master and ask" and "it's in our rules, pal". Jerks. Just wanted to vent...thanks for your time. It's nice to know we can be funny here in the Nashville chapter and not be chastised for it.
  2. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    I'm an inactive member of the Dark Lords. They're not bad people, really, as long as you join in the right way.
  3. Steja_Palex Jedi Master

star 4
    I really wasn't saying that they were ALL jerks...just the 15 year old and 16 year old that came back with the smart remarks. I was just trying to be funny, but apparently some people take things too seriously.
  4. RedZot Jedi Padawan

Humor?????
    There is no such thing as humor HERE!!!!!!
    ITS IN OUR RULES!!!!!!!!! WERNT YOU THERE WHEN WE ALL SIGNED THE CHARTER AGREEMENT THAT WE CANNOT JOKE OR LAUGH??!?!?!?!?!?
    THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THAT IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE!!!!!!!! WE CAN HAVE FREAKS AND ALIENS AND EVEN A GIANT HARRY WOOKIE THING....
    but absolutly no HUMOR!!!
    IF YOU WANT HUMOR GO TO THE ALABAMA BOARDS!!!!!
  5. RedZot Jedi Padawan

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    That's alright Steja. There is PLENTY of humor on the LIGHTSIDE of the force. OUR force-wielding efforts enable US to have a sense of it, unlike the Dark Lords. Tis a pit, really. :D

In other words, join US amigo!

7. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
  8. Steja_Palex Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the invitation to join, Elan...believe I will.
  9. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am an apprentience in the darklords of the jc andf they are not a bad group though there are some that are smartalics and we won't have fun in here
  10. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.