main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I just got it! The rare varient fique of Padame with the mole on her face!!!! HAPPY DAYS!!!

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    I also got the hanger bay anikin toy, and...Incredable Hulk #181!! That's the first appearance of Wolberine, an $1000 worth!!!

3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    The mole on her face is rare? Kickass! I got one too, I took a good look at for a while and I knew there was something odd about it. At least the figure is anatomically correct hehe. I also got the rare R2-D2 that has the flat round shoulder instead of that circle cross type shoulder (they say only Wal-Mart had them, but I also saw one at Electronics Boutique in Parmatown Mall like yesterday, so they are still floating around). All I need now is that darned Count Dooku...

4. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    Wolberine? Never heard of him.

A mole on her face?!? You gotta be kidding me! That's the WORST excuse for a variant I've ever heard. Variants are the #1 reason why I stopped collecting SW figures. That and the constantly rising cost of figures ruined it.

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    *Wolverien, I ment Wolverine.
    Ya, but never the less it is the varient so....

6. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Open up a regular Padme and give me a magic marker, I'll make all your action figures variants.

7. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    HAHAHA....ummmm...no.

8. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Congrats, I'm not big on collecting all the different "variants;" but finding rare comics is always a good thing.

I found 1 Count Dooku at Toys R Us Parmatown (Emily has it opened already...I would have opened it as well). My bookshelf is getting lopsided: Mace (deluxe), Obi-Wan, Padme, and Anakin (2 lightsabers) vs Jango Fett. It sux that I'll need more battle droids if I ever want to build a battle scene.

9. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I open up all my AOTC action figures. I don't see the point of not. Wasting space for other Star Wars things maybe.

10. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    ARGH you opened a Count Dooku? YOU PSYCHOS!!! I would have paid at least $50 for it! What a waste...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.