main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I GOT MY FIRST 2003 FIGURE!/ SBD builder reveiw thread

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Master-Fett, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Today i went out to target to get a new bike. And i found a realy cool one, but thats a different story...

So once i picked it out i stopped by the action figure section, planning to find nutin. That thread saying how most targets have dropped their stock. Well, when i got back there i was shocked what i found. The SW area was full with figs-and not the same 'ol may 2002 figs that are allways there, there were pilot clone troopers, yodas, and a ton more. Granted, those are considered old figs now but i was so suprised, i looked through the racks for new stuff, i found nothin. But just as i was turning around to go back to my dad. something caught my eye...
    There, just laying on the low shelf was a deluxe battle droid builder!
    Now, i didnt plan on getting this item but i would of bought a fake pile of bantha fodder if i saw it was a 2003 item. I searched through on last time and saw nothing else.
    My guess was someone had already come and got everything but that...

I was soo happy, i got a new bike-i realy needed it, and my first 2003 figure.

Now the super battle droid builder is sorta a dumd concept, but *choke*hasbro did a good job and this is a quality fig-ur-e *faint s from ying something good about hasbro*

2. forceguy

forceguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    I'm glad to hear that you found your first 2003 SW item, but personally, I think that the Deluxe SBD "Play-Doh" builder is probably the lamest product of the year. I think it retails for $9.99 at Target, & I think it is overpriced by $9.98. :)

3. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    LOL!!!

I think it is lame too!
    do you have it?
    I dont like it but it isnt as bad as i thought...

4. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    Whoa, totally odd! I just found the play-doh droid builder at Target, the first 2003 thing I've seen in a store! And it was the only 2003 fig there, and there was only one of it! Totally weird, huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.