main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver I got my tickets

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by JediMasterTravis, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterTravis

JediMasterTravis Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    Three years ago I waited two night in line to get my Episode 1 tickets. This time around all I had to do was go down and pick them up with no line. I give my sincere thanks to Chill for this excellent tip. I want to see it at the Grande because I prefer it over the Silver Cities. I was so stoked when I heard about tickets on sale I raced down there and picked up ten. So now all I have to do is wait on Opening Night and be first in line.

Also I guess the weekend is coming up that we meet again for the lowermainland fan club. I guess that we'll meet at the same place at Metrotown Chapters in the Star Wars aisle. Probably around 3:00. I have a few ideas and what we can do this time around if we have enough people and afterwards we could see a movie if anyone is game. See you all there. May the Force be with you.

2. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Hmmm congrats on getting the tickets :) But about the meeting, well I don't think I can make it at three, maybe earlier?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.