main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I got the coolest shirt!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MJ_Keehan_Sundve, May 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    I went to Hot Topic today and found THE GREATEST shirt! It's a shirt for American McGee's "Alice." It says "How far down the rabbit hole go??

2. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    sweet.

3. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    I love Hot Topic, I used to take my sister in there all the time when I lived at home, because we'd hang out and talk about the leather/pleather clothes, she'd end up buying some kind of plaid something (usually pants) and we'd go on our marry way. Usually to buy coffee.
    Those were the good ol' days of comedy.
    Besides, Hot Topic carried all my simpsons stuff!
    YAY SIMPSONS!

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    that store is cool. i like all the different things they have in it. it was also the only place that i could find the spikes that i needed for my paintball mask [face_devil] they just complete the look of it i think.

5. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    I din't notice my shirt at first, because I was drooling over the "Matrix: Reloaded" shirt, then the Alice one caught my eye...

Sometimes, I have issues with Hot Topic, and I blame Avril Lavigne for the uprising of posers.... and hot Hot Topic became a sell-out to make money on the trend. Blah.

[/soapbox]

6. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    MJ I totally agree. I was thinking that as I was reading this thread.

7. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    i don't know 'bout that mj, i've been to hot topic long before the rise of the avril, and it hasn't changed that much imo. aside from reducing the amount of its goth-vamp inventory... you know, i haven't seen any velvet cloaks at hot topic in the longest time? but they still got the coolest t-shirts to express that nihlistic punk attitude in all of us.

8. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Sometimes, I have issues with Hot Topic, and I blame Avril Lavigne for the uprising of posers.... and hot Hot Topic became a sell-out to make money on the trend. Blah.

hee hee. Hot Topic, while occassionally carrying fun items, has ALWAYS been a sell-out to make money on trends. It's just the nature of the store.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.