main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM I had a dream about the Fanforce last night...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    For some reason, Josh announced to us that we had a possible new member, but we were going to where that new member was, instead of having them meet us. And for some reason, that person was in Denver, so our meeting was in Denver. And our meeting was at 6pm on a Thursday- and I got off of work for the meeting at like 5:30pm when I realized that Denver was several hours away and that I'd never make it driving. I decided to fly, but then realized I wouldn't even make it to an airport before the meeting started.

Then for some reason I was transported to the meeting, where everyone was lost, so I had to run all over this weird, industrial playground looking for all of you. I never found any of you, and then I had to climb down a mountain and start my drawing class (I've never taken such a class). I had a very frustrating time drawing a whale, which actually came out more like a poodle.

So in conclusion, Josh, let's never have a meeting in Denver, mmkay? :p

2. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    That's a very interesting dream.

Don't you just love dream world though? You're taken to places which are sometimes confusing but at the same time fun.

3. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    And I was really considering Denver for next months meeting:D . How about Dallas then? But really, that sounds like an interesting dream. I always find it amazing the things our brains come up with sometimes. You cann't even figure out where it came from a lot of times.

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    you so have to have a denver meeting now [face_hypnotized] that sounds fun.