1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Sydney (19th-21st June), Perth (26th-28th April)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (27th-28th June), Brisbane (19th-20th September)

FF:QLD I had a dream last night!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JEDIPAULAW, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh and by the way, Casual was telling the truth in his wall, head and iceblock story.
    ...and no, it wasn't my cranial region greeting brick..
  2. jediguy Force Ghost

star 5
    Occasionally, I have very emotional dreams that stay with me long after I've woken up. I usually write them down, but I won't share them here. They're much too weird.

And that's saying a lot.
  3. kahli Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hate the whole dying-in-your-dreams thing. I always wake up feeling sick.
  4. -luigi- Jedi Master

star 4
    I have the 'falling' dream all the time where you almost jump out of bed when you wake up
  5. JP_of_Rohan Jedi Padawan

I used to have dreams about Star Wars very regularly up until about age 16!. I was nearly always on the Death Star trying to avoid Vader and the Imperials and there were these big lifts!. Man , I used to wake up in cold sweats after those *nightmares*.

But unfortunately, as I have grown older, I have noticed a change in my dreams..they mostly relate to girls and money and careers now and death too :(. Maybe I have begun to lose my innocous side :(
  6. JP_of_Rohan Jedi Padawan

I used to have dreams about Star Wars very regularly up until about age 16!. I was nearly always on the Death Star trying to avoid Vader and the Imperials and there were these big lifts!. Man , I used to wake up in cold sweats after those *nightmares*.

But unfortunately, as I have grown older, I have noticed a change in my dreams..they mostly relate to girls and money and careers now and death too :(. Maybe I have begun to lose my innocous side :(
  7. JP_of_Rohan Jedi Padawan

8. PowerHungryDude Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ahhhhh!!!! Triple JP

Most of my dreams are weird too thus the Max Steel type dream

I had a Digimon/MortalKombat dream last night, it was like participating in a digimon series. Very weird...a woman got her head rip off.
  9. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Now that's something you don't see every day.
  10. JEDIPAULAW Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I had a dream last night where I went on holiday to what appeared to be a beachside hotel in a place that seemed to be located in the Hervey Bay Region; I could clearly see Fraser Island. A strange thing about this dream was the fact that all of the sandhills in this dream had the colouring and texture of F a i r y b r e a d

What a strange dream, huh :eek:
  11. PowerHungryDude Jedi Knight

star 2
    You must have been hungry.
  12. MrNeech Jedi Master

star 4
    I've noticed that if I'm having a nightmare of any kind and I don't like the way it's going, I can change it.

I've even said to myself in dreams "wow, I'm just dreaming".

I don't get alot of bad dreams anymore. :D
  13. Otter Force Ghost

star 4
    Lucid dreaming, cool.

I tell myself it's just a dream, but then my dream convinces me it's not. If I had any kind of control over my dreams I'm sure I'd spend more time in bed, asleep.
  14. MrNeech Jedi Master

star 4
    My only problem is, I hardly ever remember my dreams the next day.

Usually that means you're too extroverted. And people who remember their dreams clearly are introverted.
  15. kahli Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  16. -luigi- Jedi Master

star 4
    I rarely remember my dreams, it must be because I'm such an introvert [face_plain]
  17. kahli Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can clearly remember the sights, sounds, tastes and smells from dreams I had as far back as 15 years ago (not all, of course, but quite a few) so I must positively inside out.
  18. -luigi- Jedi Master

star 4
    tastes and smells?
    wow, my dreams are more like TV (just the sound and visuals)

Come to think of it I'm glad I can't taste or smell in my dreams, With some of the sick stuff I've dreamt about.
  19. kahli Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yes, you could even say it's almost 'better than life'

;)
  20. Nyder Jedi Master

star 4
    Live the dream, kahli ;)
  21. PowerHungryDude Jedi Knight

star 2
    Had anyone ever felt real pain in their dream? Some of the stuff I dream about hurts!!!
  22. kahli Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeh, I get that a lot :(
  23. -luigi- Jedi Master

star 4
  24. MrNeech Jedi Master

star 4
    I once got probed by an alien in my dreams (No, it wasn't an anal probe but I'll leave the explanation at that) and I felt it. I felt it for a couple of days after too. :(
  25. Nyder Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe you were abducted by aliens then....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.