main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI I had to post it as a topic...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by huttese1138, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    LOL Diana... you read my mind :)

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    `Detroit sucks' was the best thing that JediJeff could come up with??What are you,in the seventh grade or something?

"perhaps you are not as strong as SebulbaX thought..."

3. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Perhaps you never sat in the Chicago Stadium during a kick @ss Hawks/Wings game?

And I prefer my teams with a little bit of youth, though I think most people would admit that they did not see Chelly going +41 this year.

Then again......the Hawks aren't down a game in their playoff series. :)

4. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I know nothing about hockey,or most sports in general,I'm just trying to get in on the trash talkin',it's fun. :)

5. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    How about we talk about the slide that the blackhawks took during the season. They were once second in the west, but the inablity to hang with detoit finally took them over. Now they are in the 4-5 game in the playoffs. I only wish that they make it to the second round to skate with Detroit. Oh and about them losing game 1, I think its great. They heads have been de-ballooned and now they can get to playin hockey.

6. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Slide? I think not. It was more the Blues getting red hot. We had Edmonton on our tail, but never let them overtake us. St Louie got on fire, somehow. As they say - hot goaltending.

I would love another Wings/Hawks playoff series. Been too damn long since we have played in the post season. Those make for some great games. Especially when we kick yer @sses! :)

<Federov walks into room, eyeing the Cup. Amonte steps from around the corner - "You want this, don't you?"> [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.