main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I Hate Everything About You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Leia-Padme-Skywalker, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia-Padme-Skywalker

Leia-Padme-Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2008
    Plot: Portia is a 18 year old girl who hates Star Wars, but suddenly, she finds herself in the Star Wars galaxy. Will she keep hating it or she will start liking it?

It was a nice summer evening, and Luke, Leia and Han were in the garden of Han and Leia?s house, having dinner. They were chatting about their old times in the Rebel Alliance and having great time, but, suddenly, they heard a noise from the house.

?What was that?? asked Han.

?I have no idea, looks like something fell down!? said Leia, looking at her brother.

?Well, let?s go and see..? suggested Luke, and Han and Leia followed him.

They reached the living room and they saw a girl in the middle. She was about 18 years old, with long, curly brown hair. She was skinny and tall. Han looked at her with a strange face, like ?what are you doing in my living room?? and when the girl slowly turned to them, she screamed and said:? WHO ARE YOU???? Han and Leia stared at them in amazement, but Luke asked:? The right question is, who are you, and what are you doing here??

The girl, probably because she knew she didn?t have anything left to do, said:? I?m Portia.?

?Portia? What a weird name!? commented Han.

?Never heard of Shakespeare? Merchant of Venice?? replied Portia, fast.

?What is Shakespeare?? asked Leia.

Portia rolled her eyes. ?Never mind. Who are you??

?I?m Luke Skywalker. She?s Princess Leia. And he?s Han Solo.? said Luke, introducing him and his friends.

?Oh no. This is a joke. You must be kidding. I mean, I hate Star Wars, and now I?m in a room with the three main characters?? Portia?s eyes widened.

?What are you talking about?? Han was even more puzzled.

?Where am I?? asked Portia. It was the only question she could manage.

?You?re in Coruscant.? said Leia, slowly.

?Coruscant? Are you kidding? I should be on the Earth, at home, in Calif?.? The girl tried to finish the sentence, but Luke stopped her.

?You?re from another planet and you ended up here?? he asked.

Portia nodded. ?Listen, I?m from the Earth. From 2008. And the Earth doesn?t have contacts with any alien species?And you three are from a movie. A movie that I hate. It?s for nerds.?

?Well, Your Worshipfulness, we didn?t have ask to have such a little brat like you here. We live in here, you know.? replied Han. That girl was terrible.

?And I didn?t ask to be here. I was in my room, reading, and POF!, I?m here, in a living room with people I don?t even know and without the chance to come back where I belong.?

The girl was smart, thought Luke. A spoilt brat, but smart. He had to stop her talking before Han got really upset.

?Ok, Han, listen, it?s late at night and we can?t think clearly, at least not with all the alcohol we drank. The girl can stay in my guest room, for the night. Tomorrow we can decide of what to do.?

Portia looked at them. Sighing, she followed Luke, who was leaving the house.

?Goodnight Leia. Goodnight Han.? Luke said, hugging his sister, and Portia waved them goodbye.

?So?you hate us?? asked Luke to Portia, as they were outside the house.

Ok this is the first chapter hope you like it!!

2. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    nice start! it sounds interesting, add me to the PM list please?[face_batting]

3. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    cool chapter. but how could one hate Star Wars!?

4. Leia-Padme-Skywalker

Leia-Padme-Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2008
    Here's the second chapter!

?I don?t hate you. I just think that you are characters made for nerds. Which means? explained Portia, seeing Luke?s
    expression, ?people who don?t have social life and are boring, and get all the best marks at school.?

?So you are not doing very well at school?? asked Luke.

Portia blushed. ?I am. I have all A?s?which means I have all the best marks.?

?Then you?re a nerd??

?I am not a nerd, since I have a good social life.?

?But you said nerds??

?Ok, listen: a nerd is someone who as all the best marks but doesn?t have any social life.?

?I see.?

?Where do you live?? asked Portia, interested.

?I live in a flat in the center of Coruscant.? answered Luke, as they were reaching the ship.

?And how do we get there? Is there a bus, or do you have a car??

?What is a bus?? asked Luke.

?A bus? You don?t know what a bus is? Well?Is there a subway??

?You must be kidding. I have no idea of what you are talking about. We?ll get my house with a spaceship. That?s what normal people use.?

Portia?s eyes widened. ?A spaceship? I?ve never been on one of those! And I don?t think I ever will, because I bet they are dangerous!?

?You?ve never been on a spaceship? God, what do you use on the Earth??

?I told you, buses, cars, subway, planes, trains??

?Listen, Portia, here we have only spaceships. And if you don?t wanna use them, that?s fine to me, but you?re gonna stay here.?

?You are going to leave me here?? asked Portia. Maybe that Skywalker guy wasn't the best ever, but it was the only one who seemed to help her.

?Maybe, if you don?t get in.?

Luke pointed his spaceship. Portia, realizing she didn?t have much choice, got in the spaceship, trembling.

?Take it easy, it?s not gonna hurt. It?s very comfortable.? said Luke, trying to not laugh.

"You take it easy! You are not in a galaxy that you don't know, and you don't have the slightest idea about how to come back where you live." Portia's eyes filled fast with tears. She had a house in California, a cat, two parents and one brother. And she had a college room in Yale, with two fantastic roommates, a messy desk, a laptop, an iPod, a camera, a shirt she bought in Paris, a car, a bookshelf and a dvd player...In one second she lost all of this. Her whole life had disapperead, and the worst part was that she didn't know how. If she did, she could have remembered everything, trying to get out, and caressing her Earth memories. But, instead of this, she had just nothing.

Luke seemed to understand the fact that the girl, also if she hadn't been nice, was shocked. He tried to manage a decent answer, but he didn't find anything that could make feel that girl better.

Suddenly, the ship started to take off. Portia, lost in her thoughts, didn't realize it, and, since the ship that Luke owned had been modified by Han, arrived quickly in the center of Coruscant.

"We're here." said Luke, trying to smile.

"What? I thought we didn't even take off." Portia looked at Luke with a weird expression.

"Told you this ship was fast."

And, probably because, for the one that seemed the 5th time in that evening, Portia had only one chance left, and she smiled.

"You're bedroom is on the second floor. Do you want something to eat?" asked Luke.

"No, thanks, I think I will go to bed." answered Portia, a bit more relaxed. At least space travel wasn't so terrible.

"Well...goodnight, Portia." said Luke, who was staying on the first floor.

"Goodnight. And...I know I haven't been very nice to you. I'm sorry. It's just that I was a bit..."

"Stressed? Shocked? Traumatized?" completed Luke for her.

"All of them." Portia smiled and went in her bedroom.

5. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    another cool chapter:D

6. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    you continue to do a good job

7. UnderCoverJedi

UnderCoverJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2006
    Nice work! I really enjoyed reading it. =D=