main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV I HATE MY SCHOOL (rant regarding lost)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, May 24, 2006.

1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    So I sat in a room in th student center for an hour, staking out the TV (one of two that have cable in this school) to watch lost at 9 PM. About 2 mins before 9, the guy opens the door and lets me know they are closing, apparently they close at 9 now, not 11 like they used to. I run to the lobby where the only other tv is and they are watching stupid American Idol. I sit in my room and brood for an hour debating on if it is worth it to watch the last hour of lost after American Idol. I decide it is worth it and go in and watch Lost starting at 10. During the first two commercial breaks I call my friend who lives in CO to fill me in on the first hour, he does so... Then about 4 mins before 10:30 (during the third commercial break) the RA lets me know that quiet hours start at 10:30 PM so I have to turn the tv off in 5 mins.... It takes all of me to not go Hulk style and throw couches and TV's because I am so mad... so here I am... 10:45, Lost season finale is going on right now and I cant watch it. I have to wait and hope that Itunes has it on tomorrow so I can watch it immedietly.... oh the piss off meter has never been this high.....

rant complete.

2. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Im sorry...quiet hours?

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Well you can watch it free online at abc.com. It is freaking AWESOME!

And yes, the private schools of America think that adult students need rules like quiet hours. Is this ridiculous? Yes I think so.

4. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Oh right, I forgot he was in a private school. Im surprised American Idol is allowed at all...surely thats the work of Satan.

5. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Oh believe me Axia, as of last night I agree that American Idol is the work of Satan...

But a day later I finally saw the season finale of lost... WOW, lots of cliffhangers for next season. It wasn't as compelling as the last season finale though. I do not feel the pain of missing it for the entire summer. Ah well I'm sure I'll have withdrawls in about a week when it hits me that Lost is not on anymore.

6. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Never got in to Lost and since JJ Abrahms left Alias to work on that show and Alias went in to the crapper I kind of loathe it....not to mention its boring. If I want to watch a bunch of people trapped on an island Ill watch gilligan's island. At least that show has Ginger and Marianne.