I hate my TV

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by orangefuzz, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I just watched Chapter 6 of Clone Wars and supposedly taped it, only once it was over and I went to watch it again I found out out that my stupid piece of junk vcr only taped dumb static!!! Now I don't have it! I AM SOOOOO MAD!!!
  2. JangoMike Force Ghost

star 4
    Maybe the TV is not dumb but the person who programmed and set the VCR to record the wrong channel?????????????
  3. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't!!! I set it to channel 42. I turned the VCR on. I made sure the tape was in. I made sure the tape was at the right spot. I pressed record once it came on. I pressed stop once it stopped. IT'S MY DUMB VCR!!!!!!
  4. Latorski Force Ghost

star 4
  5. ForceMaster101 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. JangoMike Force Ghost

star 4
    You also have to set the VCR channel to the same to the channel that allows you to view Cartoon Net.
  7. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    It did all the other times without any adjustments. Then today it just didn't.
  8. RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Wow man, that sucks. :( I hate VCRs too.
  9. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you know if they're going to have any kind of marathon thing where they'll show all of the episodes in succesion after they've all aired?
  10. JangoMike Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes ill try to find the day to post it......
  11. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Good, thanks. Hope it's soon. And that was a cool episode too!
  12. JangoMike Force Ghost

star 4
    From the Episode 2 section: Hope it helps!!!
    This is the US shcedule so if your in another Country then just go to the Episode 2 section.

On Friday, November 21st, the first 10 episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon will be shown in two blocks on Cartoon Network in North America.
    Episodes 1-5 will air from 7.30pm (ET/PT) with approximately two breaks.
    Episodes 6-10 will air from 9.30pm (ET/PT) with approximately two breaks.
    Those who receive Cartoon Network via satellite should check their local listings for the times.
    Update:
    Add one hour to the times for Puerto Rico. Thanks to Spike_Spiegel for the info.
  13. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Gosh darnit! I'm going to Florida that day. Although we may already be at the hotel we're staying at by 9:30, so maybe I'll just bring the tape along. I hope so. Thanks for the info!

Ah shoot. The TV at the hotel may not get Cartoon Network. :mad:
  14. JangoMike Force Ghost

star 4
    Its ok though cuz it will come to DVD sooner or later there is a date for that too but I would have to check.

Anyhow have a safe trip to Florida!!!!!!!!!!
  15. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yeah thanks. First time there. Get to miss three days of school, go to Disney world, the works! Personally, I'm looking forward to Star Tours.
  16. DarthWufei Jedi Knight

star 1
    Marathon is on sometime during the 21st... I'm sure someone can get the time for me.

GOD I AM SO SLOW. Someone already told you.
  17. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe I could just have one of my friends tape it for me if I can't.
  18. TiniTinyTony Force Ghost

star 5
    What a coincidence, I hate your TV too.

The Art of Video Recording:

Step 1) Turn VCR power ON.

Step 2) Insert tape.

Step 3) Press TV/VCR button, usually found on VCR remote. If not, when you insert the tape and press PLAY, the TV/VCR light on the VCR will turn on, even after your press STOP. (If you press EJECT, the light might go off. Some VCR's even shut themselves off after pressing EJECT, some do not.)

Step 4) Press Channel Up or Down on the VCR OR the VCR remote to get to desired channel. TV should be on channel 3 so you can see what channel you are on if the VCR does not display it.

Step 5) Once on desired channel, press RECORD to begin recording.

***If you wish, you can press the TV/VCR button on the VCR or VCR remote, and then change the channel on your TV with the TV remote to watch something else while you record.***

*Note - a TV is not required to record. Just to watch your recording. The only two lights you need on your VCR is the power light and the record light.*

Any questions? Consult your VCR manual or lock yourself in your room until you figure it out. You have the weekend to practice before Monday. Good luck!
  19. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, thanks. You have enlightned me to things I once deemed impossible.
  20. Mateo Jedi Master

star 4
    You might want to make sure the channel is programed into your VCR as well,we had a power outage and only the first 13 channels were available until i went on the VCR Menu and reprogrammed the channels.
  21. royalguard96 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  22. Naboo1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have the first four on DVDR. I missed tonights, so thanks for the marthon update!
  23. Darth_Tynaus Jedi Master

star 4
    Yea, I missed tonights episode too and I haven't missed any of them up till now. I am hoping to catch it again.
  24. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    My problem is with my VCR.

It records fine, but during playback, the tracking is off. It's one of those crappy TV/VCR combos, so it doesn't have a tracking option anywhere :(

The only tape I can watch on it is Wrath of Khan :eek: :_|
  25. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Hahahaha, Wrath of Kahn [face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.