main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I hate my TV

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by orangefuzz, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    That does stink. Hmm if we knew where you lived and whose been taping it would be able to send it to you. :)
    That's a possibility, but that really sucks :(

2. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    Or you could just get broadband and subscribe to hyperspace and watch them with a click of the button!

3. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Well I can watch them on cartoon network website, but it's just not the same. I can't just go put in the tape and watch them in sucesion. It just noot as complete, if you know what I mean. Oh and thanks for the offer to tape them for me, but I'll be fine.

4. AAMD11

AAMD11 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    The good thing is that they will all be on DVD sooner or later as mentioned above.

5. orangefuzz

Feb 21, 2003
    Yes, in fact I had a drea last night that they released the series on dVD earlier than expected and I got it. Just shows you what an emotionally scaring escapade that was. :D

6. orangefuzz

Feb 21, 2003
    All right you guys you won't believe what just happened. Remeber me, the poor unfourtunate souls who's VCR messed up when I tried to tape Chpt.6? Yeah well as you all probably know, they are showing CW on CN again. Today was my chance to tape Chptr. 6. I got everything set by 5:55 and then as I was switching the channel from some HBO movie to CN, my digital cable box commited some error and would not show CN. I was just about ready to kill something. I pressed buttons furiously, trying to figure out what went wrong. By 6:02 the episode was almost over anyway and I admitted defeat. There is something seriously wrong here. There must be like some curse of Chptr.6 on me or something. I am so incredibly annoyed and angry. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

7. hunter_ofthe_myst_ra

hunter_ofthe_myst_ra Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 2003
    I feel your pain. VCR's suck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.