main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I hate....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MJ_Keehan_Sundve, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    It sounds like I could copy everything everyone has already said, and repost it as my feelings. I know the frustrations of butting heads with parents. I know the sorrow of loss. I know depression. I know it DOES get better. We're all here to help. Even though I'm leaving the state, I'm here for you. Call me, PM me, IM me, whatever. You're welcome to hang out in San Diego with us, too, if you ever get out there.

2. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Wenchy!!! You made me cry!! But it was a GOOD cry! The first good cry I've had in years!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

3. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Anytime MJ anytime... :)

You made me have a good cry too with your post as well. There's something to be said for being truly real in your emotions and it is a beautiful thing. While I read it I felt like I was seeing MJ.

4. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    I had a cry, but mainly it was because the heartfelt PM that I had so carefully crafted, and poured my heart and soul into...was lost, when the computer locked up. Stupid bloody computer.

Still, I hope you will feel better MJ, it seems to me a lot of people care for you a great deal in PFF.

5. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    **hugs MJ**

I know. I know, I know, I know. Been there, done that, burned the t-shirt. When the opportunity came up to leave it all behind and move down to AZ with my husband of 4 years (at the time), I jumped at it. I haven't looked back.

Your time will come too.

I have a mormon mother who's obsessed with not having obsessions. Really. Except that she doesn't realize that she IS obsessed with things - particularly being a "good" mormon and having a clean house. She hasn't tried to rule my life since I've been married (thank goodness), but she won't hesitate to tell me what she thinks - and sometimes that's not wanted. She's a good woman, but I'm her oldest daughter - so everything I do is under constant scrutiny. I'm basically her litmus test to make sure *she* hasn't screwed up somehow. That's not an easy place to be. And, that being the case, there's a lot my mother doesn't know.

I love my mother, but I completely and totally understand where you're coming from MJ. I'm here for you too. **more hugs**

6. Master_R0nin

Master_R0nin Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2002
  7. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    So my mom walks into my room this morning and says, non-chalantly, "You should probably say good-bye to Scotty before you leave." Scotty is the name of my very first pet, a shetland sheepdog, and my best friend at my house. I asked why. She said, "Because we might put him down today."

Well, as if it couldn't get any worse, the one thing that was keeping me sane...

8. Sand_Dancer

Sand_Dancer Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    Hello MJ
    You don't really know me, but reading your posts makes me want to talk to you. Help if I can.
    Wow. That's frustrating/sad.
    Earlier Blackfeather suggested that you might
    want to talk to a professional. If that is an option available to you, you might. If you talk to a councilor it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. It just means something is wrong in your life and you, not having dealt with it before, don't know what to do. It can be really nice to have someone help you figure out how to cope.
    If you can't see someone, you do have the obvious support of your friends on the boards. Plus, if you want you can PM me. I have hit that place in my life and I have seen my share of councilors and psychologists. I'm not a pro, but I fake it really well. I'd be willing to help you take pro-active steps. If you want.
    A Friend,
    Sand_Dancer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.