main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I have 4 Free tix if you want them LOTR ROTK at Red Rocks Film on the Rocks Tuesday August 17th

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by cyodarun, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    DATE: August 17th - FINAL SHOW THIS SUMMER!
    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
    Xiren/Main Stage
    The Indulgers/Twist & Shout Stage
    Gates open at 6pm
    Bands start at 6:15pm - Arrive early & check out the bands on the Twist & Shout Stage located at the top of the Amphitheatre/Main stage bands start at 7:30pm
    Movie starts at dusk
    NEW FOR 2004: Nationally touring headline comedian Chuck Roy will be hosting the series courtesy of Comedy Works

TICKETS ON-SALE NOW - $8.00 in advance, $10.00 day of the show. Tickets are available in all King Soopers stores and by phone at 1-866-464-2626.

Someone at work picked me up a couple last week, I just called they still have a few tickets available!

2. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Let me just say... anyone who wants to go to this - get your tickets early!!! Don't wait till the day of. Last year a group of us planned on seeing TTT. Unfortunately, we figured, hey, Red Rocks was a big place. What were the chances it would sell out? [face_shocked] To make a long story short, this scene ended with me in costume, being waved away before my car even got to the parking lot, because the tickets were so very sold out, and calling the rest of the group (on their way there) to let them know.

3. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    that might be really fun, i have never been to red rocks...hey i have only lived here...well golly this october 2 years...ok i am a slacker.

4. cyodarun

Apr 23, 2002
    MA we have tickets, let me know if you are coming down!

5. cyodarun

Apr 23, 2002
    Hey folks, As is turns out, I have to work late so we are going to pass on this........meanwhile I have 4 tickets, if anyone wants them, you can have em. PM or call if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.